My BBCpill Experience

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
In the beginning of HS, I was obsessed with this one white girl (typical ethnic behaviour) who had blue eyes and blonde hair. She was htb, very feminine, 5'3 at the time, and nerdy/quirky. She wasn't some bimbo cumslut like all the other girls who fucked thugmaxxed wannabe gangsters and tall douchebag jocks. She was a virgin and not ran through like all the other sluts in the school. Not only was she pure, she white with a gorgeous face and dazzling blue eyes. I was overweight ugly ethnic with glasses and thought if I was kind and friendly I could end up becoming her boyfriend. I used to fap every day to the thought of her. I began to lose weight to become better looking to improve my chances. Anyway I tried speaking to her but she would just avoid me, but I think I needed some great game and pick up line. I used to sit in the corner during recess watching her giggling and laughing with her friends. Anyway, eventually I tried to ask her to be my mate for prom, she rejected me and called me creepy. It destroyed my heart. I went to prom alone all by myself. However what annihilated me was the fact that she came to prom with a muscular thugmaxxed dreadmaxxed 5'10 nigga. He was touching her ass and waist and she was giggling, all happy. They even kissed :feelswhy: absolutely brutal scenes. I was in the corner with the drink in my hand watching my oneitis getting fucking touched up by some black man shorter than me by an inch. Anyway some rumours came out he had fucked her after prom and now they were boyfriend and girlfriend. She had officially become a snowbunny, and was now 5'6, still pretty and feminine, but it was all a lie, all a disguise to get BBC. So now I see her with him, she doesn't even acknowledge my existence, probably deepthroats his cock every night. I have fantasies of aggressively graping and hatefucking her, but that's all it is, fantasies. Very brutal. The BBCpill raped my ass and left it full of come.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30449, oxymoron, greywind and 27 others
Bump. Take the bbcpill everyone

Read every molecule

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson, try2beme, normie_joe and 3 others
I don't believe a single thing you said except from the part she rejected u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Deleted member 27635, try2beme and 7 others
It is the Internet after all, you can choose what to believe or not believe

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
And about the height, like wich freshman is 5'11 lmao ur not a 1/1000 kinda guy unless u hit puberty early

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Napoleon1800
LARP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Jamaldickjavontus and Napoleon1800
I can believe the height of the black guy to be 5'10 since black people tend to hit puberty way earlier then every other race

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, imabetanumale and Napoleon1800
And about the height, like wich freshman is 5'11 lmao ur not a 1/1000 kinda guy unless u hit puberty early
Oh jfl i just tried to adjust the name for Americans so I'm guessing I made some mistake since I live in the UK and the names are different

I can believe the height of the black guy to be 5'10 since black people tend to hit puberty way earlier then every other race
Are You Expecting Them To Be Shorter Or Taller ?

When I mentioned the height it would be sophomore

We're not here to take part, we're here to take over
Lebron James Walking GIF by NBA

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Are You Expecting Them To Be Shorter Or Taller ?
Well they should be Taller then their peers as a freshmen since they hit puberty earlier and are already experienced the rapid growth spurts and tanner stages and I'm not talking out of my ass because there is actual scientific data backing this claim up same applies to Mexican Americans

i was 6-0 as a freshman last year

I was 5’11 when I was a freshmen. For college

Unless you mean secondary school in which case it’s rare but not impossible to see 12-14 yr olds which are 5’10 though it’s super rare

I’m black as witnessed something similar yesterday. Like you I’m INKWEL but I’m a GL BBC still I lack NT and rizz so I dunno how to speak to women so it’s over for me. Blacks basically run super low inhb NT game and that’s how they get girls it’s a work of art tbh, I didn’t inherit this ability unfortunately so I’m doomed to post here forever

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Deleted member 27660
I was 5’11 when I was a freshmen. For college

Unless you mean secondary school in which case it’s rare but not impossible to see 12-14 yr olds which are 5’10 though it’s super rare

I’m black as witnessed something similar yesterday. Like you I’m INKWEL but I’m a GL BBC still I lack NT and rizz so I dunno how to speak to women so it’s over for me. Blacks basically run super low inhb NT game and that’s how they get girls it’s a work of art tbh, I didn’t inherit this ability unfortunately so I’m doomed to post here forever
Yea this black dude was like strong MTN low HTN, but he is thugmaxxed as fuck, wears designer, dreads, big social circle, rapper as well, and athletic. he does low inhib shit all the time. Absolutely brutal. And when I mentioned our heights it would be sophomore to Americans. 16 years old.

Yea this black dude was like strong MTN low HTN, but he is thugmaxxed as fuck, wears designer, dreads, big social circle, rapper as well, and athletic. he does low inhib shit all the time. Absolutely brutal. And when I mentioned our heights it would be sophomore to Americans. 16 years old.
I know 16 year olds which are 5’10 I dunno how this is unbelievable to faggots here I see dudes like you described everyday. Yeah these lot make pussy we these are the hyper nt niggas I despise I’ll never be like them I only have looks and muscles going for me and even then that’s not good enough

• So Sad
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I know 16 year olds which are 5’10 I dunno how this is unbelievable to faggots here I see dudes like you described everyday. Yeah these lot make pussy we these are the hyper nt niggas I despise I’ll never be like them I only have looks and muscles going for me and even then that’s not good enough
I know many 16 year olds that are 6'0, 6'1, 6'2 even

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
We're not here to take part, we're here to take over
Lebron James Walking GIF by NBA
The revolution shall not be televised.
the sopranos smoking GIF

• Love it
Reactions: oxymoron and TheTakeoverHasBegun
In the beginning of HS, I was obsessed with this one white girl (typical ethnic behaviour) who had blue eyes and blonde hair. She was htb, very feminine, 5'3 at the time, and nerdy/quirky. She wasn't some bimbo cumslut like all the other girls who fucked thugmaxxed wannabe gangsters and tall douchebag jocks. She was a virgin and not ran through like all the other sluts in the school. Not only was she pure, she white with a gorgeous face and dazzling blue eyes. I was overweight ugly ethnic with glasses and thought if I was kind and friendly I could end up becoming her boyfriend. I used to fap every day to the thought of her. I began to lose weight to become better looking to improve my chances. Anyway I tried speaking to her but she would just avoid me, but I think I needed some great game and pick up line. I used to sit in the corner during recess watching her giggling and laughing with her friends. Anyway, eventually I tried to ask her to be my mate for prom, she rejected me and called me creepy. It destroyed my heart. I went to prom alone all by myself. However what annihilated me was the fact that she came to prom with a muscular thugmaxxed dreadmaxxed 5'10 nigga. He was touching her ass and waist and she was giggling, all happy. They even kissed :feelswhy: absolutely brutal scenes. I was in the corner with the drink in my hand watching my oneitis getting fucking touched up by some black man shorter than me by an inch. Anyway some rumours came out he had fucked her after prom and now they were boyfriend and girlfriend. She had officially become a snowbunny, and was now 5'6, still pretty and feminine, but it was all a lie, all a disguise to get BBC. So now I see her with him, she doesn't even acknowledge my existence, probably deepthroats his cock every night. I have fantasies of aggressively graping and hatefucking her, but that's all it is, fantasies. Very brutal. The BBCpill raped my ass and left it full of come.

Your a grown ass man

Read the whole fucking shit man, thanks for the ropefuel. It's over

• +1
Talesfromtheasylum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30449
Dnrd is bbc law or not?

That sucks that your oneitis rejected you. :(

many such cases

is this true, bro i hope u find success

• +1