My BBCpill Experience

In the beginning of HS, I was obsessed with this one white girl (typical ethnic behaviour) who had blue eyes and blonde hair. She was htb, very feminine, 5'3 at the time, and nerdy/quirky. She wasn't some bimbo cumslut like all the other girls who fucked thugmaxxed wannabe gangsters and tall douchebag jocks. She was a virgin and not ran through like all the other sluts in the school. Not only was she pure, she white with a gorgeous face and dazzling blue eyes. I was overweight ugly ethnic with glasses and thought if I was kind and friendly I could end up becoming her boyfriend. I used to fap every day to the thought of her. I began to lose weight to become better looking to improve my chances. Anyway I tried speaking to her but she would just avoid me, but I think I needed some great game and pick up line. I used to sit in the corner during recess watching her giggling and laughing with her friends. Anyway, eventually I tried to ask her to be my mate for prom, she rejected me and called me creepy. It destroyed my heart. I went to prom alone all by myself. However what annihilated me was the fact that she came to prom with a muscular thugmaxxed dreadmaxxed 5'10 nigga. He was touching her ass and waist and she was giggling, all happy. They even kissed :feelswhy: absolutely brutal scenes. I was in the corner with the drink in my hand watching my oneitis getting fucking touched up by some black man shorter than me by an inch. Anyway some rumours came out he had fucked her after prom and now they were boyfriend and girlfriend. She had officially become a snowbunny, and was now 5'6, still pretty and feminine, but it was all a lie, all a disguise to get BBC. So now I see her with him, she doesn't even acknowledge my existence, probably deepthroats his cock every night. I have fantasies of aggressively graping and hatefucking her, but that's all it is, fantasies. Very brutal. The BBCpill raped my ass and left it full of come.
Post typed with one hand

• Love it
Reactions: Napoleon1800
In the beginning of HS, I was obsessed with this one white girl (typical ethnic behaviour) who had blue eyes and blonde hair. She was htb, very feminine, 5'3 at the time, and nerdy/quirky. She wasn't some bimbo cumslut like all the other girls who fucked thugmaxxed wannabe gangsters and tall douchebag jocks. She was a virgin and not ran through like all the other sluts in the school. Not only was she pure, she white with a gorgeous face and dazzling blue eyes. I was overweight ugly ethnic with glasses and thought if I was kind and friendly I could end up becoming her boyfriend. I used to fap every day to the thought of her. I began to lose weight to become better looking to improve my chances. Anyway I tried speaking to her but she would just avoid me, but I think I needed some great game and pick up line. I used to sit in the corner during recess watching her giggling and laughing with her friends. Anyway, eventually I tried to ask her to be my mate for prom, she rejected me and called me creepy. It destroyed my heart. I went to prom alone all by myself. However what annihilated me was the fact that she came to prom with a muscular thugmaxxed dreadmaxxed 5'10 nigga. He was touching her ass and waist and she was giggling, all happy. They even kissed :feelswhy: absolutely brutal scenes. I was in the corner with the drink in my hand watching my oneitis getting fucking touched up by some black man shorter than me by an inch. Anyway some rumours came out he had fucked her after prom and now they were boyfriend and girlfriend. She had officially become a snowbunny, and was now 5'6, still pretty and feminine, but it was all a lie, all a disguise to get BBC. So now I see her with him, she doesn't even acknowledge my existence, probably deepthroats his cock every night. I have fantasies of aggressively graping and hatefucking her, but that's all it is, fantasies. Very brutal. The BBCpill raped my ass and left it full of come.
Jfl at a white htn ltring a bbc either she was an ltn or a giga slut. Tbh I don't even see ltn sluts dating BCC's only ethic girls date BBC's

Jfl at a white htn ltring a bbc either she was an ltn or a giga slut. Tbh I don't even see ltn sluts dating BCC's only ethic girls date BBC's
No she was definitely htb not overrating. Maybe it's where u live but I see white girls with blacks a lot tbh

No she was definitely htb not overrating. Maybe it's where u live but I see white girls with blacks a lot tbh
Europe maybe they have more Halo in the US

brutal ropefuel, feel bad for you.
If I get rejected by my oneitis I’ll literally cry nigga

• +1
I live in the UK there's big bbc halo here
Brutal if a girl dates a BCC here she automatically becomes a tera slut in the eyes of everyone

• +1
The quickest way to heal a oneitis is getting a new one jfl
I haven't got a new one. I just think about hatefucking all the foids I see nowadays jfl

JBB and JBT is brutal
OP with pheno issue thought he had chance with HTB JFL

• +1
JBB and JBT is brutal
OP with pheno issue thought he had chance with HTB JFL
Yea being a delusional sandcel is brutal

My aim is to ascend to htn and date mtbs atm

• +1
Reactions: manletfuel