My best experience with women ever.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
Has been with women high asf on mdma, cocaine, mephedrone and ketamine. (At the same time)

I hate women so fucking much. They can't treat men like me decently unless they are on 4 fucking hard-drugs at the same time.

JFL at how fucking over it is.

FUCK.

I have a 3-day MASSIVE rave planned for july now. Gonna be fucking INSANE. I am working on my drugs-plan right now. (You can't use the same drugs multiple days in a row due to tolerances).
I am thinking of spacing out: MDMA, 2-CB, ketamine, cocaine, mephedrone, LSD and some weed, alcohol to be high for 3 days in a row. It's a multiple day techno festival with campsite, I'll bring my own tent filled with drugs. I already have everything at home except the 2-cb tbh, need to get that somewhere.

July still far way though. I'll probably do a mephedrone rave in May and maybe another cocaine rave in May/June.

Shit's fucked, but is what it is. Better be high asf on drugs while society is collapsing under inceldom.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 24940, pneumocystosis and 8 others
Do u think you’ll ever stop doing drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, BoredPrince, flippasav and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, 5'7 zoomer, rand anon and 3 others
Do u think you’ll ever stop doing drugs
Yes.

I've talked with many older people at raves. When I ask them what drugs they are doing it's always something boring like 'speed'.
When I am telling them my mogger drugs-stack that I am using, they tell me they used to do that too, untill it stopped feeling good.

I will stop using drugs when it doesn't feel good anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, pneumocystosis, garoupilled_ and 2 others
post mdma effects makes me suicidal, how tf are u still alive

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and MoggerGaston
this is the 100th time you have said this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, garoupilled_, Danish_Retard and 2 others
bro... you're gonna die lmao

mirin tho
Tbh I take drugs like a fucking boss.

I've K-holed so many times at raves now while standing+dancing and I've always managed to get through just fine. Everytime I've told people at raves I do ketamine they tell me I am a fucking weirdo and that it's no rave-drug. JFL, weaklings.

Falling into a k-hole is often described as an intense out-of-body or near-death experience.

People in a k-hole will feel completely detached from their body and surroundings. They are unable to move or speak. Drooling is common, and they appear to be in a catatonic or zombie-like state.

But the mind is far from quiet. During a k-hole, an individual typically experiences vivid, dream-like hallucinations and distortions of time and space.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
post mdma effects makes me suicidal, how tf are u still alive
post mdma effects is literally heaven. I have a mdma-afterglow that lasts 1-2 days where I am still feeling amazing.

Ur probably dosing too high ngl. I take 1-1.5 pills max.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 23772
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 16515
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis and MoggerGaston

I've K-holed so many times at raves now while standing+dancing and I've always managed to get through just fine. Everytime I've told people at raves I do ketamine they tell me I am a fucking weirdo and that it's no rave-drug. JFL, weaklings.
Jesus Christ.
Agew months ago I thought you just looked like my father but now you're becoming him

how are you not losing your mind, homeless or dead rn? I don't understand

post mdma effects is literally heaven. I have a mdma-afterglow that lasts 1-2 days where I am still feeling amazing.

Ur probably dosing too high ngl. I take 1-1.5 pills max.
i dont do the ecstacy pills i only crush the crystals then put it in a glass of orange juice and drinking it from there. Usually 200 mg

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
if i dont ascend this year im gonna start desomorphine

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MoggerGaston
no amount of drugs would get a woman to like me
And you have concluded this from which experiences?

How many experiences with girls on various hard-drugs have you had?

Jesus Christ.
Agew months ago I thought you just looked like my father but now you're becoming him

how are you not losing your mind, homeless or dead rn? I don't understand
because drugs aren't actually bad for you as long as you use it responsibly.

drugs=bad is mainstream propaganda.

• Woah
because drugs aren't actually bad for you as long as you use it responsibly.

drugs=bad is mainstream propaganda.
is it possible to use it responsibly if I'm genetically retarded?

• So Sad
i dont do the ecstacy pills i only crush the crystals then put it in a glass of orange juice and drinking it from there. Usually 200 mg
200mg is quite a big dose for a night man. Maybe try 150mg instead.

but idk, maybe im just diff i dont rly experience comedowns whatsoever.

My worst hangovers have always been from alcohol abuse. I've never had bad experiences with any other drug except one time where I did 3.5 xtc pill in one night, which was a bit much. Was probably about 500mg of mdma together.
I felt a bit mehh for a day, but got through. I made a post about that last october. I am not doing that again, my brain felt a bit fried ngl.

my old itis did weed
weed is normie drug like alcohol. It should make women slightly more horny though, just like alcohol.

But it's nothing compared to mephedrone/mdma. Women will love cuddling with you on that shit, even if ur incel.

Has been with women high asf on mdma, cocaine, mephedrone and ketamine. (At the same time)

I hate women so fucking much. They can't treat men like me decently unless they are on 4 fucking hard-drugs at the same time.

JFL at how fucking over it is.

FUCK.

I have a 3-day MASSIVE rave planned for july now. Gonna be fucking INSANE. I am working on my drugs-plan right now. (You can't use the same drugs multiple days in a row due to tolerances).
I am thinking of spacing out: MDMA, 2-CB, ketamine, cocaine, mephedrone, LSD and some weed, alcohol to be high for 3 days in a row. It's a multiple day techno festival with campsite, I'll bring my own tent filled with drugs. I already have everything at home except the 2-cb tbh, need to get that somewhere.

July still far way though. I'll probably do a mephedrone rave in May and maybe another cocaine rave in May/June.

Shit's fucked, but is what it is. Better be high asf on drugs while society is collapsing under inceldom.
What's 2-CB and mephedrome?

Anyway count me in

Last edited:
Have you tried living a drug free life for an extended period of time?
You say drugs make you happy but you seem miserable posting on here all the time

weed is normie drug like alcohol. It should make women slightly more horny though, just like alcohol.

But it's nothing compared to mephedrone/mdma. Women will love cuddling with you on that shit, even if ur incel.
Why does alcohol make women horny?
It dosnt make me horny just makes me crave more drink

is it possible to use it responsibly if I'm genetically retarded?
idk, maybe not ngl. Some people just don't know when to stop and ruin themselves. Maybe better stay away then.

Stick with normie-drugs like alcohol/weed maybe a bit of cocaine at some point and see whether ur mind can handle it. Or whether ur going to abuse it and fuck urself up. Then u need to stop.

• +1
You say drugs make you happy but you seem miserable posting on here all the time
I've only started doing drugs seriously about a year ago. I've been on PSL for 5 years. I wouldn't say it's made my life worse since it was already absolute dog-shit in the first place.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SoundnVision
Why does alcohol make women horny?
It dosnt make me horny just makes me crave more drink
Being a bit tipsy makes most people more horny tbh.

• So Sad
Being a bit tipsy makes most people more horny tbh.
Never made me horny I don't understand that.
Smoking a cigarette makes me horny because it temporarily raises dopamine

• Woah
What's 2-CB and mephedrome?

Anyway count me in
2-cb makes u feel a bit weird and hallucinating. But I've had great clubbing nights on it. Best thing about it is that it doesn't share tolerances with any other drug. So u could use 2-cb and then something else next day and both would work great.

mephedrone is a weaker version of mdma, shares tolerances unfortunately though but better for brain.

• Woah
Reactions: infini
Dude these last couple of posts of his have been the only thing he's said about himself that's positive. Before that, he used to be DoomerGaston

And that's my 666th post.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsik, MoggerGaston and SoundnVision

@StepbroMo I live for parties like this now tbh. Love the people, love the vibe, love the music, love the drugs.

Everything else in life just seems like a waste of time ngl. But this mogs hard

• Woah
2-cb makes u feel a bit weird and hallucinating. But I've had great clubbing nights on it. Best thing about it is that it doesn't share tolerances with any other drug. So u could use 2-cb and then something else next day and both would work great.

mephedrone is a weaker version of mdma, shares tolerances unfortunately though but better for brain.
Thx man.

Ever tried anything for focus and productivity?

Dude these last couple of posts of his have been the only thing he's said about himself that's positive. Before that, he used to be DoomerGaston

And that's my 666th post.
Very legit.

I was a depressed truecel. And now I sometimes believe I actually experience the absolute best that life has to offer.
1) The best chemicals.
2) The best music.
3) The best lights.
4) The best vibe.

There might unironically be nothing better in life than being in my shoes in this video:

Insane

Last edited:
  • Hmm...

@StepbroMo I live for parties like this now tbh. Love the people, love the vibe, love the music, love the drugs.

Everything else in life just seems like a waste of time ngl. But this mogs hard

it does look really cool. I've been watching these type of videos on tiktok, it mogs hard

• +1
i personally hate raves lol. I like drugs but not those drugs lol

• Woah
Techno-raves have been the one place where time and time again I feel like I 'lucked out'.

Starting from my raves in Berlin. I kept hearing about everyone getting rejected from the clubs after waiting in line for hours. Even people from the hostel we were staying at.

Me? They let me in without an issue. I wore the most regular fit as ever. Just blue jeans and a blue t-shirt that I also wear to class. jfl.
I didn't even speak german. The bouncer asked me something in german, I was like. 'Uhh what, english?' And he just said: 'Oke go in'
:lul::lul::lul:
Meanwhile so many people getting rejected here. They let this non-NT autist right in.

Those were absolutely insane nights of clubbing in Berlin.

Same with all the rest. Always have the best experiences tbh.
Never got caught with my drugs yet. Making out with prime JBs. etc etc.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Techno-raves have been the one place where time and time again I feel like I 'lucked out'.

Starting from my raves in Berlin. I kept hearing about everyone getting rejected from the clubs after waiting in line for hours. Even people from the hostel we were staying at.

Me? They let me in without an issue. I worse the most regular fit as ever. Just blue jeans and a blue t-shirt that I also wear to class. jfl.
I didn't even speak german. The bouncer asked me something in german, I was like. 'Uhh what, english?' And he just said: 'Oke go in'
:lul::lul::lul:
Meanwhile so many people getting rejected here. They let this non-NT autist right in.

Those were absolutely insane nights of clubbing in Berlin.

Same with all the rest. Always have the best experiences tbh.
Never got caught with my drugs yet. Making out with prime JBs. etc etc.
nice bro tbh sounds pretty fun

• +1
it does look really cool. I've been watching these type of videos on tiktok, it mogs hard
Theres 0 barrier to entry in these places. U see everything from chad to absolute truecels here, it doesnt matter. Wear anything u want, etc.

People are there to have a great time, not to judge others and 'mog' anyone. I haven't once felt bad in raves like these.

When I go to normal clubs, it's just about moggin and bs like that. fuck that.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 16515
Theres 0 barrier to entry in these places. U see everything from chad to absolute truecels here, it doesnt matter. Wear anything u want, etc.

People are there to have a great time, not to judge others and 'mog' anyone. I haven't once felt bad in raves like these.

When I go to normal clubs, it's just about moggin and bs like that. fuck that.
this sounds like the only way to be happy as an Incel ... I'm just afraid of my retarded bipolar genetics

• +1

Welp I’m never touching ketamine. I thought I was gonna die first time I threw up because of alcohol. I couldn’t imagine ketamine.

• Woah
I have and my life is always better when I'm doing drugs. I mean, it definitely depends on the drug, though.

• Love it
Welp I’m never touching ketamine. I thought I was gonna die first time I threw up because of alcohol. I couldn’t imagine ketamine.
ive never felt nauseous from ketamine. Worst ive felt is also from alcohol.

I've been looking for Ketamine visuals (video trying to mimic what you see/feel on ketamine) but I've seen absolutely nothing that comes even close.
Which is sad, because ketamine visuals are some of the absolute most interesting I've ever had.

I did LSD last year and was looking for visualizers that described what I saw, and something like this:

is actually accurate, and describes things you could see. I saw the stuff from this video, and so so so so much more.

but idk why i cant find something like this for ketamine. Imagine me putting up a video describing the things I saw while making out with those JBs on ketamine. Would be absolutely insane

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
ive never felt nauseous from ketamine. Worst ive felt is also from alcohol.

I've been looking for Ketamine visuals (video trying to mimic what you see/feel on ketamine) but I've seen absolutely nothing that comes even close.
Which is sad, because ketamine visuals are some of the absolute most interesting I've ever had.

I did LSD last year and was looking for visualizers that described what I saw, and something like this:

is actually accurate, and describes things you could see. I saw the stuff from this video, and so so so so much more.

but idk why i cant find something like this for ketamine. Imagine me putting up a video describing the things I saw while making out with those JBs on ketamine. Would be absolutely insane

Shit became weird when it turned pitch black with the colours. Where tf do you know where to walk to if you can’t see? It looked good at the start tho

• +1
I have and my life is always better when I'm doing drugs. I mean, it definitely depends on the drug, though.
You will never be able to lead a normal life though and will always be imprisoned by drug use

You will never be able to lead a normal life though and will always be imprisoned by drug use
I wasn't able to lead a normal life when i wasn't on drugs either. I've hated every moment of 'normal life', ever.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
Shit became weird when it turned pitch black with the colours. Where tf do you know where to walk to if you can’t see? It looked good at the start tho
You don't walk. On LSD when I was seeing the pitch-black with the colours I was mostly standing still. You feel yourself floating through space, you are floating through that space you are seeing and don't feel the need to walk or move.

It's similar on ketamine. You are already floating through space, seeing everything change around you. You dont' feel the need to walk around, just standing still you are already moving fast enough

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
i have walked a lot on ketamine though, but at that point the visuals aren't as intense anymore. You can see the stuff around you, but it just looks very weird. You take your time to move, hold your balance.

This is when you walk around when everything around you doesn't make sense :lul: :lul:

100% ive walked like this many times

I’m going through withdrawls rn Jfl. Feel like I’m gonna collapse and faceplant.

• Woah