My best experience with women ever.

congrats

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Update. After opening this topic I realized I really like drugs. So I took some meph and ket. I live in the city centre so figured out I would check out the local clublife on it yolo.

ngl was absolutely entertained. so comical. I was way too high to interact with ppl so I just stood on the side, smiling at what my mind was making of what I saw.

Incels coping on the side of the dance-floor.
Chad having multiple girls around him.

Me standing there, laughing, seeing all of this.
People looking at me, thinking wtf weirdo. :lul:

I went to the toilet and a guy was snorting some weird shit. Cocaine mixed with mdma. WTF.
He offered me some 3 times, even put a line down for me and snorted it up himself when I refused it again. I am not doing MDMA so soon again after the last rave.

WTF. Guy was incel but surely enjoying his time on mdma lol. Netherlands is crazy. Every club, every toilet, always people doing drugs.

nightlife is sick. Idk why I hate it so much when I am sober, but find it so fun/entertaining when im high asf.

i have a few incel housemates that go clubbing very very rarely. But I could tag along sometimes and use some drugs. Is probably entertaining asf. But might aswell go solo again ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
which drug Oo
Paroxetine/Paxil. My provider won’t be in until tomorrow and I need them to authorize a refill. I went like a week without the shit.

//SchitzoSigma

Has been with women high asf on mdma, cocaine, mephedrone and ketamine. (At the same time)

I hate women so fucking much. They can't treat men like me decently unless they are on 4 fucking hard-drugs at the same time.

JFL at how fucking over it is.

FUCK.

I have a 3-day MASSIVE rave planned for july now. Gonna be fucking INSANE. I am working on my drugs-plan right now. (You can't use the same drugs multiple days in a row due to tolerances).
I am thinking of spacing out: MDMA, 2-CB, ketamine, cocaine, mephedrone, LSD and some weed, alcohol to be high for 3 days in a row. It's a multiple day techno festival with campsite, I'll bring my own tent filled with drugs. I already have everything at home except the 2-cb tbh, need to get that somewhere.

July still far way though. I'll probably do a mephedrone rave in May and maybe another cocaine rave in May/June.

Shit's fucked, but is what it is. Better be high asf on drugs while society is collapsing under inceldom.
where you at?

Paroxetine/Paxil. My provider won’t be in until tomorrow and I need them to authorize a refill. I went like a week without the shit.

//SchitzoSigma
Oh damn, SSRI withdrawals this bad?
I didn't have any withdrawals when I quit escitalopram. But then again escitalopram also never did anything for my depression.

You can get through this man. Stay strong. Find distractions, things to do.

I am considering to try some type of anti-depressant but im not sure if they would be better than the recreational drugs that I am using now.

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
how do you know which drugs not to mix

I've heard about a book called "the drug users bible"

mirin the zyzz lifestyle tho ngl

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Oh damn, SSRI withdrawals this bad?
I didn't have any withdrawals when I quit escitalopram. But then again escitalopram also never did anything for my depression.

You can get through this man. Stay strong. Find distractions, things to do.

I am considering to try some type of anti-depressant but im not sure if they would be better than the recreational drugs that I am using now.
Gonna candy flip this Saturday at an underground rave to cope. The promoter went viral on tik tok, so a bigger college crowd is prob gonna be at the rave. Hopefully I can get a white Stacey. I’ll prob do ketamine if I can’t get mdma tbh

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Jesus Christ.
Agew months ago I thought you just looked like my father but now you're becoming him

how are you not losing your mind, homeless or dead rn? I don't understand
is ur father white?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
no...

OP posted a pic months ago where he looked like my father so I showed him pics of both my parents lol
op is white and is ur dad muslim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515