My bestfriend Mrfly

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
When I was 6 years old, my parents and I moved to another city. We moved into an apartment, everything was fine for months, I liked the apartment and it was very comfortable. Once, in the evening, my parents put me to bed, and they themselves went for a walk around the city. I woke up from the rustling in the kitchen, at that moment I thought that these were my parents, but then I realized that they had left. Goosebumps went on the skin: “Maybe this is my cat?” No, he was with me and anxiously looked towards the kitchen. I closed my eyes, trying to sleep and forget about it, but then I heard slow footsteps that sounded from the kitchen to the hallway. At that moment, I tried not to move, the steps became louder, they stopped in my room. The Cat screamed and ran off the bed, I did not have the courage to open my eyes, and then my parents came.

Later he showed himself his name is Mrfly, he showed himself in the bathroom in the mirror and first I got scared but after that I got used to it. He has the wings and body of a fly and the head of a human sounds scary at first but it really isnt once you meet him. To this day we are very good friends and I know him for 13 years now.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 18244
take your meds jimmy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4430, BearBoy and 1 other person