Xangsane

jova
Yes!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Stop sucking it faggot!

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Does baby want kiss on booboo l to make feel better?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 18436 and Deleted member 17791
I want a cute mulatta nurse to massage my toes
Okay big boy. Please step on the weight, I need to know how much you weigh.

• JFL
  • Love it
youll have to rip your whole toenail off

hop on camera with crisick if you're a man

Oh? 89 pounds... You've grown since last time. Maybe we can reach 100 next check up you think?

Alright now I'm going to take your height, please take of your shoes big boy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, galego123 and Xangsane
Oh? 89 pounds... You've grown since last time. Maybe we can reach 100 next check up you think?

Alright now I'm going to take your height, please take of your shoes big boy.
ok :feelskek:

• +1
Oh don't be shy sweetie, I won't judge. 5'5... that's good for a 17 year old boy. You'll grow.

Okay now I'm just going to take your blood pressure. Just sit and relax while I measure it okay darling.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, galego123 and Xangsane
Oh don't be shy sweetie, I won't judge. 5'5... that's good for a 17 year old boy. You'll grow.

Okay now I'm just going to take your blood pressure. Just sit and relax while I measure it okay darling.
ok :feelskek:

• Love it
Alright. Now lets take a look at that toe of yours. Hmm, hold on for a second while I get some gloves.

Okay, I see. I'm just going to take a look under your toenail, tell me if it hurts okay. It's okay it's okay, I know it hurts, I'll be more gentle.

Alright Xangsane, it appears you have a fungal infection underneath your toenail. That's what's causing all the pain. I'm going to prescribe you this anti fungal medicine, you just apply two drops to the effected area each day and I'll check up with you in three months. Sounds good?

• JFL
Alright. Now lets take a look at that toe of yours. Hmm, hold on for a second while I get some gloves.

Okay, I see. I'm just going to take a look under your toenail, tell me if it hurts okay. It's okay it's okay, I know it hurts, I'll be more gentle.

Alright Xangsane, it appears you have a fungal infection underneath your toenail. That's what's causing all the pain. I'm going to prescribe you this anti fungal medicine, you just apply two drops to the effected area each day and I'll check up with you in three months. Sounds good?
Sounds good :feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and galego123