My BIGGEST and ONLY failo

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
This is the worst failo of all.... VOICE

This is the reason I don't talk to anyone. It's not cause of my looks or mentality. I look like a slayer, and have the mentality of a slayer. It's just VOICE, that stops me from speaking and interacting. How can I cope having a childish voice?

giphy.gif

It is LITERALLY ruining my life

Mike Tyson

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789 and Hades
Try primal screaming

You are still young, voice will deepen a bit naturally as you get older and grow taller

Ascension is near 😈😈

lol bro this is you

0:46

lol bro this is you

0:46

Jfl bro 🤣🤣
You are still young, voice will deepen a bit naturally as you get older and grow taller

Ascension is near 😈😈
Thanks bro. Does having a child like voice at the near age of 16 mean my height and frame will grow until my later years too?

Speak with with the bottom of your throat. And every few hours talk loudly with yourself aswell as yell in order to stretch the cord. Practice singing with songs with very high highs and low lows in order to get a full range. Throat soreness is normal.

Speak with with the bottom of your throat. And every few hours talk loudly with yourself aswell as yell in order to stretch the cord. Practice singing with songs with very high highs and low lows in order to get a full range. Throat soreness is normal.
I will try it bro

Go er then rope brother

primal scream therapy