My biggest dream is to have hookups with chad

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
There is nothing more I want in this life than the following:

I open Grindr and swipe through the many men there, and swipe right to the countless attractive ones in eager anticipation. Almost all of them match back with me and my "Match page" is full of matches. Many of them even message me, and I have multiple conversations happening at the same time, all of them acting really interested and cheerful. I set up three dates with the most amazing men out of the 200 others for the next week.

I meet one of the men the following day at a cafe. He smiles at me with narrow, hunter eyes and is very enthusiastic upon seeing me. We have a drink and he's constantly looking at me, giving me full attention and laughing a lot. Afterwards he invites me over to his place and I agree. As soon as we're in he looks at me with determination in his eyes, I quickly move closer and we instantly start to make out. From there it just continues to get more intense quickly, we remove our clothes, I fondle his crotch, and we have sex. While he's in me deep, I tickle his testes and he explodes inside me.

Afterwards we cuddle a bit, we're both very relaxed and content, and as I leave he leaves me his number, gives me a kiss, and tells me I can call him everytime.

This is what @Blackout.xl experiences on a regular basis. Meanwhile i cant even get an online conversation happening, lol. If i could experience such a thing, just once, my life would be complete. Why did I have to lose the genetic lottery. I would give everything to be @Blackout.xl just for a bit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, JMax, Deleted member 10107 and 5 others
gay

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Blackout.xl
There is nothing more I want in this life than the following:

I open Grindr and swipe through the many men there, and swipe right to the countless attractive ones in eager anticipation. Almost all of them match back with me and my "Match page" is full of matches. Many of them even message me, and I have multiple conversations happening at the same time, all of them acting really interested and cheerful. I set up three dates with the most amazing men out of the 200 others for the next week.

I meet one of the men the following day at a cafe. He smiles at me with narrow, hunter eyes and is very enthusiastic upon seeing me. We have a drink and he's constantly looking at me, giving me full attention and laughing a lot. Afterwards he invites me over to his place and I agree. As soon as we're in he looks at me with determination in his eyes, I quickly move closer and we instantly start to make out. From there it just continues to get more intense quickly, we remove our clothes, I fondle his crotch, and we have sex. While he's in me deep, I tickle his testes and he explodes inside me.

Afterwards we cuddle a bit, we're both very relaxed and content, and as I leave he leaves me his number, gives me a kiss, and tells me I can call him everytime.

This is what @Blackout.xl experiences on a regular basis. Meanwhile i cant even get an online conversation happening, lol. If i could experience such a thing, just once, my life would be complete. Why did I have to lose the genetic lottery. I would give everything to be @Blackout.xl just for a bit.
Shut the fuck up you abused dog

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Inscol, goat2x and 4 others
kinda hot tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
Where’s the no homo?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

93C57F06 7281 4189 8EB2 8A5BBC82C30A

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Mods should pin this and retitle it "this forums mission statement".