my biggest failo that I am very insecure about Teeth (video) Is it really that bad?

D

Deleted member 16474

Is it really that bad or nah?, last time I went to dentist was 10 years ago and she said it was fine and I did not need braces

this shit like cripples me but maybe its my bdd

I have some teeth crowding on the bottom row and then I have this dreaded gap tooth, I am so afraid to smile, I feel I look like a crackhead whose diet consists of granite rocks but maybe I am overreacting :oops:

for people who cannot watch videos on this site for whatever reason so imgur link:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Moggie and MakinMogReturns
Yeah, like a psychopath which will eat his Asian waifu alive

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Carpediem, Rt-Rust1 and 3 others
You look like that motherfucker off the green goblin son

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 6764, Moggie and 1 other person
smile titian face ass nigga

Attachments

• vnimuia.jpg
    vnimuia.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Moggie, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
cant be as bad as mine :feelsrope:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 16474 and Moggie
incel trait to look like a villain but you can probably still get emo girls
girls simp for some villains like the guy from scream even though he looks pretty generic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 16474
Nigga please. look at my teeth

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220905-224653_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220905-224653_Gallery.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
View attachment 1866397
No problem, crocked teeth are considered beautiful and youthful in Eastern Asia. 👽
no tbh u don't look bad and you're teeth are not that abd just get braces good pheno good eye area decent jaw htn if you're over 5 foot 9 u can pull white htb pretty easily and stacylite/stacy Asians or any ethnics for that matter.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 20519 and Deleted member 16474
Is it really that bad or nah?, last time I went to dentist was 10 years ago and she said it was fine and I did not need braces

this shit like cripples me but maybe its my bdd

I have some teeth crowding on the bottom row and then I have this dreaded gap tooth, I am so afraid to smile, I feel I look like a crackhead whose diet consists of granite rocks but maybe I am overreacting :oops:

View attachment 1866392

for people who cannot watch videos on this site for whatever reason so imgur link:

The gap's unbecoming but not that bad.

Anyways, what's wrong with you? Why do you act like a japanese schoolgirl? Do you like Japanese girls? You know Japanese girls don't like men who act kawaii rigjt? They might act like that, but do you really think they want to get f*cked by a dude who acts like that too?

• Hmm...
wtf happend, no way its you
no tbh u don't look bad and you're teeth are not that abd just get braces good pheno good eye area decent jaw htn if you're over 5 foot 9 u can pull white htb pretty easily and stacylite/stacy Asians or any ethnics for that matter.
i'm 183cm 6 foot but I look like a lanklet cus of small frame

The gap's unbecoming but not that bad.

Anyways, what's wrong with you? Why do you act like a japanese schoolgirl? Do you like Japanese girls? You know Japanese girls don't like men who act kawaii rigjt? They might act like that, but do you really think they want to get f*cked by a dude who acts like that too?
I am posing for the camera to look nt and somewhat entertaining

If I am always stoic and serious people get bad vibes from me

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
wtf happend, no way its you

i'm 183cm 6 foot but I look like a lanklet cus of small frame
ur sixfoot stfu frame does not matter if you know how to style max wear baggy clothes than are the same color with will give the illusion of a wider frame and give the illusion of being taller because color coordination. ima htn but 5 7 I get height mogged so fucking hard irl it's not even funny u have everything to succeed rn.

• Hmm...
no way they are like that, I've seen some pics of people having similar are you wearing Veneers or whatever they are called?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
ur sixfoot stfu frame does not matter if you know how to style max wear baggy clothes than are the same color with will give the illusion of a wider frame and give the illusion of being taller because color coordination. ima htn but 5 7 I get height mogged so fucking hard irl it's not even funny u have everything to succeed rn.
here is me in motion, bad pov cus alone and no tripod but you will see my clothing, they look baggy

you are 5'7 thats brutal but what location? if you in Eu then its gg but in Usa you can wear lifts and be acceptable

I'm in Europe, Estonia and I swear even the women here are almost my height, so I am like average with height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
I am posing for the camera to look nt and somewhat entertaining

If I am always stoic and serious people get bad vibes from me
What does not acting like an anime obessed nerd that no girl wants to have f*ck them have to do with being stoic? And lol, it's not NT. You're not doing yourself any favors.

• JFL
What does not acting like an anime obessed nerd that no girl wants to have f*ck them have to do with being stoic? And lol, it's not NT. You're not doing yourself any favors.
whatever, it doesnt matter. its literally only bothering you

everyone else haven't said anything bad about it cus they know its obvious act

here is me in motion, bad pov cus alone and no tripod but you will see my clothing, they look baggy

you are 5'7 thats brutal but what location? if you in Eu then its gg but in Usa you can wear lifts and be acceptable

I'm in Europe, Estonia and I swear even the women here are almost my height, so I am like average with height

Im in the US so i can get away with being black and short tbh i pull white mtb's out the ass idk if it's because i mog literally 99% of the male population at my school. Also u need style max bad you're clothing choice is worst than a ten year olds OP look into archive aesthetic.

• +1
whatever, it doesnt matter. its literally only bothering you

everyone else haven't said anything bad about it cus they know its obvious act
Well.......

• +1
no way they are like that, I've seen some pics of people having similar are you wearing Veneers or whatever they are called?
Nah im thinking about getting veneers cuz mine are hopeless

• +1
bro need to change your hairstyle, look pedo

teeth is semi-cope, face > all

with squint fraud you're already around HTN area, JFL if you geomaxx JBW chad

• Hmm...
u need ur change ur colouring unless ur going purely for asian and latinas

• Hmm...
Atleast this isn't you

• +1
Self ligating braces should do wonders for you. Already have a decent palate width and good tooth enamel, just crooked teeth. They should not only straight your teeth, but also widen your palate and give you a mogger 12 tooth smile.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 16474
I can sense dark triad school shooter energy from your body. Idk why but is what it is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 16474
I can sense dark triad school shooter energy from your body. Idk why but is what it is.
maybe cus I have uncanny borderline ugly villain looks

but I am not those things u mentioned :oops:

maybe cus I have uncanny borderline ugly villain looks

but I am not those things u mentioned :oops:
My advice for you would be to wait till you turn 37. Maybe then something will happen (it won't since your shithole is about to get obliterated by ruskies).

• So Sad
@Niko69 :feelsmega:

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
u need braces

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and Deleted member 16474
nah it's beautiful would rape :love: I would be more concerned about dropping down to d2 if I were you :feelshmm:

• JFL
It’s not bad, if you don’t like the smile yourself you can look into Invisalign or composite thingy to remove the tooth gap

• Woah
nah it's beautiful would rape :love: I would be more concerned about dropping down to d2 if I were you :feelshmm:
I started climbing/playing again(like a week break), the climb should be easy but I need to have good mental and no ff15 anymore :oops:

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Austistic

• So Sad
They're a flaw but they're not that bad either, go to the orthodontist

• Woah
Your teeth are fine and you look good but I can fucking feel the autism oozing off of you jesus fuck

• So Sad
cmon my frame is not that bad :oops:
I'm 184cm and I have identical frame to yours. I literally get mistaken for a woman by the soviet grannies. Literally brutal!

• JFL
I'm 184cm and I have identical frame to yours. I literally get mistaken for a woman by the soviet grannies. Literally brutal!
you are lying :rage:

Mirin the darktriad ramirezmaxxing from OP

• WTF