My biggest fear is women seeing my face

Bug

Bug

New Age Ethnic
Just like how you remember the most attractive girl you ever saw, the ugliest girl and vice versa for males.

I don't want to be remembered as the biggest subhuman a girl has ever saw. Even 5 years down the line she will remember me as a great subhuman, even till death. Imagine that

That's why I always approach public spaces where women can spawn in like Solid Snake. I avoid them like hell and if I cant I just put on a covid mask and walk discreetly

• +1
Reactions: IngrownDicktipmaxx and noodlelover
I am anonymous, no girl knows my face. Even at work I always have welding mask on. None of the girls know how I look like. I eat in the forest during lunch

Let me skin your face off and hang it up in my house for Halloween terrifier type shit

• +1
Reactions: Kao
Just like how you remember the most attractive girl you ever saw, the ugliest girl and vice versa for males.

I don't want to be remembered as the biggest subhuman a girl has ever saw. Even 5 years down the line she will remember me as a great subhuman, even till death. Imagine that

That's why I always approach public spaces where women can spawn in like Solid Snake. I avoid them like hell and if I cant I just put on a covid mask and walk discreetly
Is that you in your pic?

• +1
Reactions: Bug
Women are use to seeing old people and stuff with zero SMV.

It doesn't matter that much if you're near a woman. She isn't going to look at you or make eye contact.

You're probably not as repulsive as you think unless you're legit deformed/mutated. You're probably just mildly creepy to women like an old guy.

• +1
Women are use to seeing old people and stuff with zero SMV.

It doesn't matter that much if you're near a woman. She isn't going to look at you or make eye contact.

You're probably not as repulsive as you think unless you're legit deformed/mutated. You're probably just mildly creepy to women like an old guy.
still bro... i will avoid them i am sure you understand. i dont want no girl to be around me or look

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
still bro... i will avoid them i am sure you understand. i dont want no girl to be around me or look
Shop at groceries stores for old people, that's what I do. I'm pretty much the only person there under 65 when I go.

• +1
Shop at groceries stores for old people, that's what I do. I'm pretty much the only person there under 65 when I go.
what stores ? u live in canada.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
what stores ? u live in canada.
U.S. but I don't want to say what stores because that might start to dox myself.

Just check the grocery stores around your area, there will probably be some that are all old people and some that are all young people.

• +1