My biggest mistake in life...

D

Deleted member 20565

Platinum
Was not pursuing any sports professionally. I did play basketball as a very little kid but quickly dropped it when high school came. My former low sentience self believed my retard parents fairytales how being an athlete is not worth it and carreer lasts very short and is unstable :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: so i went through highschool studying 24/7 while growing to 6'4 thinking thats the way to go, instead of pursuing basketball further :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: i wouldve definitely gotten really good with my height and former practice, would be 1000x more popular and NT, would definitely have experienced teen love incredibly early , but no, i studied to get into a good college :p athletes, especially in america, live by far the best life possible. constant brawl of sport stimulating what primal life used to be with the best rising out on top keeping testosterone levels sky high and ensuring optimal development while being incredibly popular and having girls surround you everywhere you go while at the same time you are getting scouted and going into the same ivy league college some secluded fucking nerd is just because you can throw a ball very far, all of that culminating in getting a decent carreer and going pro, making yearly money most wont see ever in their miserable fucking lives, and finally retiring and living a peaceful lavish care free wife with by now your wife, couple of kids who will also grow up to be rich and famous athetes, and maybe couple of pets. if you are young and are reading this, PLAY FUCKING SPORTS! DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET GOOD AT A SPORT!!!!!
I WAS FOOLED!

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Just one dose of me will have her addicted

Ima hustler baby I provide by any means

So hood that she keep coming back

I’m so hood and I know how to love her

Was not pursuing any sports professionally. I did play basketball as a very little kid but quickly dropped it when high school came. My former low sentience self believed my retard parents fairytales how being an athlete is not worth it and carreer lasts very short and is unstable :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: so i went through highschool studying 24/7 while growing to 6'4 thinking thats the way to go, instead of pursuing basketball further :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: i wouldve definitely gotten really good with my height and former practice, would be 1000x more popular and NT, would definitely have experienced teen love incredibly early , but no, i studied to get into a good college :p athletes, especially in america, live by far the best life possible. constant brawl of sport stimulating what primal life used to be with the best rising out on top keeping testosterone levels sky high and ensuring optimal development while being incredibly popular and having girls surround you everywhere you go while at the same time you are getting scouted and going into the same ivy league college some secluded fucking nerd is just because you can throw a ball very far, all of that culminating in getting a decent carreer and going pro, making yearly money most wont see ever in their miserable fucking lives, and finally retiring and living a peaceful lavish care free wife with by now your wife, couple of kids who will also grow up to be rich and famous athetes, and maybe couple of pets. if you are young and are reading this, PLAY FUCKING SPORTS! DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET GOOD AT A SPORT!!!!!
I WAS FOOLED!
It's okay man but I think an pro athlete trains way more of what primal men use to move. And all of them use steroids if I aint wrong so is not like it is optimal health however nobody has that nowadays so probably the same as office job (in which you don't get the health problems of being a pro athlte but get the ones from being sedentary and on top you don't get popular/look muscular. So much to take into account