My biggest regret from early 20s

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Is not doing an Erasmus year in Budapest

My retarded uni didn't offer that shit

I went to visit my friend who was doing it in Prague and even fat subhuman losers were slaying, all the guys looked like utter shit. There was one fat spanish guy who spent all day playing league of legends and was legit slaying some PSL 6 slim Italian girl, it made my blood boil. I felt like Tyler Maher himself in comparison. Every girl was giga slutty too, would've been the easiest thing ever

I get dopamine spikes thinking about how much I would've slayed

Antonio banderas antonio 1

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa and 20 others

I went to visit my friend who was doing it in Prague and even fat subhuman losers were slaying, all the guys looked like utter shit. There was one fat spanish guy who spent all day playing league of legends and was legit slaying some PSL 6 slim Italian girl, it made my blood boil. I felt like Tyler Maher himself in comparison. Every girl was giga slutty too, would've been the easiest thing ever

View attachment 1786153
Erasmus is like life on easy mode for students

Everyone is there to fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others
Short anecdote

When I was in college, about 250 Italians came for an Erasmus year. About 200 girls.

Fucked so many of them holy shit. Most of them were in a relationship aswell. Literally 6 years relationships and no fucks were given

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 13332, Patient A and 8 others
Short anecdote

When I was in college, about 250 Italians came for an Erasmus year. About 200 girls.

Fucked so many of them holy shit. Most of them were in a relationship aswell. Literally 6 years relationships and no fucks were given
Legit

There was one girl at my friend's uni who had a boyfriend back in Italy or something and she had apparently stayed faithful for the entire semester, then on literally the last night of the year my low inhb nerdic friend got with her. She went back to her beta boyfriend the day after jfl

Images 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Solidcoin, ChristianChad and 3 others
BrilliantDecimalAfricanelephant-size_restricted.gif

I went to Prague on a vacation and got chased by girls!!! Legit easiest city to slay. All you have to do is abstain from wearing sandals and the girls come flocking.

Thank God i was on my Sigma Male grind and ignored these whore.

yntVGN8MBbHlHO4jrhZcLXk8BfV.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Patient A, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
Everywhere else is easy mode compared to the UK but still impossible for me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Erasmus is life on recruit difficulty for anyone who is normie+. I don't know a single person who went to Budapest, or Poland or whatever city in eastern europe who doesn't have crazy af stories involving sexual obscenities.

Unfortunately being the bluepill beta i was didn't ended up going because i was in a relationship at the time and thought i didn't need that.

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and forevergymcelling
LEgit

I have college town 10 minutes from where i live and partying there is best, also many erasmus students

We all know what is erasmus about

Cannot wait for september, when season start

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
LEgit

I have college town 10 minutes from where i live and partying there is best, also many erasmus students

We all know what is erasmus about

Cannot wait for september, when season start
What is Erasmus

What is Erasmus
Mirin Avi maximum cannot worhip it more

ITs MArcus Antonius from Rome series, greta series

He is archetypical slayer - chad, with toal alpha chad behavior like i never saw before

James Purefoy who played him is post prime now, but at his prime i think he looked ideal, though it before pls

ERAZMUS - exchange student program, student come from one country to another for one or two semesters

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15827
over if you didn't spend your early 20s slaying as the only RTTer in a nothern uni and then being paid to slay in Spain

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Patient A, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
No such thing as erasmus in Cucknana or America :feelskek:

Chirstmus is better than erasmus yakhi😹😹🤙

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
slaying is cope you would end up right where you are right now only with higher body count, literally makes 0 difference towards you finding meaning in your life: it’s just hedonism.

slaying is cope you would end up right where you are right now only with higher body count, literally makes 0 difference towards you finding meaning in your life: it’s just hedonism.
There's no meaning to Life anyway

View attachment 1786153
does this work if you’re 172 cm barefoot

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
no erasmus for my STEM university. They say the quality of education in most of europe is substandard so they want us studying physics in the netherlands only.

as if STEM students aren't completely hopeless with women already, they do this

over for ppl picking STEM

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 16220
Erasmus is life on recruit difficulty for anyone who is normie+. I don't know a single person who went to Budapest, or Poland or whatever city in eastern europe who doesn't have crazy af stories involving sexual obscenities.

Unfortunately being the bluepill beta i was didn't ended up going because i was in a relationship at the time and thought i didn't need that.

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF
You missed one point: it doesnt work for slavshits. 5psl slavshit has smv of a 2.5psl med/bbc etc.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
YOU INDEED COULD HAVE STUCK YOUR MICRO PECKER IN A FEW MORE WHORES BACK IN THE DAY, BUT WHAT DOES IT MATTER YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE WOULD STILL BE POINTLESS

You missed one point: it doesnt work for slavshits. 5psl slavshit has smv of a 2.5psl med/bbc etc.
This also.

Going to erasmus doesn't work as a polish truecel living in the netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns