My Bimax Planning (With Images + Need Advice)

BlackpilledBodus

BlackpilledBodus

Nordic Recession
Bimax Planning with :blackpill: @BlackpilledBodus
Thread theme

Info:
I have a Class 2 Overbite and I got referred to a Surgeon in NYC by my Orthodontist for my case, my surgeon is very nice, he is flexible, he hears me out and my problems and what I want with my case. My surgeon has been in the field for a while he's done advancements up to 30mm and he has done a Lefort 3. I asked him several questions aswell, stuff about High Cut Lefort 1's and how are Lefort 2's preformed, he explained both to me very thoroughly. (I will not reveal my surgeon until I get the surgery)

My Case:
My surgeon was open to all different things, he is bite oriented but he also does cosmetic and medical. The planning went very nice and I am pretty happy with the results so far :feelsyay:, However I am not done growing yet, so we will have to do more planning overtime and will need to get updated images as my bones grow before he does this surgery on me. My surgery is scheduled for June 24th 2025 if my bones are finished growing by then. We had 4 options to choose from those being.
  • 1a - LJS
  • 1b - LJS + Genioplasty
  • 2a - DJS
  • 2b - DJS + Genioplasty
I want to go with Option 2b (DJS + Genioplasty) my :bluepill: Bluepilled mom wants to go for Option 2a (DJS). There is a chance the Genioplasty might be thrown under insurance and covered, but it is also possible I might just have to pay for it out of pocket. My dad saw the images and we asked him what Jaw he liked the most and he had said "Which ever one causes the least pain." I feel bad because he still wants me to look like him. :fuk:

Screenshot 2024 09 27 105039 AM

These are not the final result and not completely accurate, me and my surgeon still have alot of talking to do. It looks like I have a flat Maxilla which is absolutely ROPEFUEL but I don't, the extreme lighting makes it looks like I do, my nose was also bloated because I was touching a pimple on it the night before. So far though I like the result, I want to see if I can get a extra mm or two, but the specifications are Lefort 1, with advancements ranging from (3 - 11mm), A big CCW Rotation, and 4mm Genioplasty.

Feel free to give advice, tell me what you think, what I should ask for, and thank you for reading my ascension thread sincerely :blackpill: @BlackpilledBodus :feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: Lokki
Heres a better plan
Picsart 24 09 27 18 38 46 036

Mission high school jock 0100182

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, BlackpilledBodus, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Thread theme

Info:
I have a Class 2 Overbite and I got referred to a Surgeon in NYC by my Orthodontist for my case, my surgeon is very nice, he is flexible, he hears me out and my problems and what I want with my case. My surgeon has been in the field for a while he's done advancements up to 30mm and he has done a Lefort 3. I asked him several questions aswell, stuff about High Cut Lefort 1's and how are Lefort 2's preformed, he explained both to me very thoroughly. (I will not reveal my surgeon until I get the surgery)

My Case:
My surgeon was open to all different things, he is bite oriented but he also does cosmetic and medical. The planning went very nice and I am pretty happy with the results so far :feelsyay:, However I am not done growing yet, so we will have to do more planning overtime and will need to get updated images as my bones grow before he does this surgery on me. My surgery is scheduled for June 24th 2025 if my bones are finished growing by then. We had 4 options to choose from those being.
  • 1a - LJS
  • 1b - LJS + Genioplasty
  • 2a - DJS
  • 2b - DJS + Genioplasty
I want to go with Option 2b (DJS + Genioplasty) my :bluepill: Bluepilled mom wants to go for Option 2a (DJS). There is a chance the Genioplasty might be thrown under insurance and covered, but it is also possible I might just have to pay for it out of pocket. My dad saw the images and we asked him what Jaw he liked the most and he had said "Which ever one causes the least pain." I feel bad because he still wants me to look like him. :fuk:

View attachment 3202263

These are not the final result and not completely accurate, me and my surgeon still have alot of talking to do. It looks like I have a flat Maxilla which is absolutely ROPEFUEL but I don't, the extreme lighting makes it looks like I do, my nose was also bloated because I was touching a pimple on it the night before. So far though I like the result, I want to see if I can get a extra mm or two, but the specifications are Lefort 1, with advancements ranging from (3 - 11mm), A big CCW Rotation, and 4mm Genioplasty.

Feel free to give advice, tell me what you think, what I should ask for, and thank you for reading my ascension thread sincerely :blackpill: @BlackpilledBodus :feelsautistic:
Holy shit mirin, bump

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and BlackpilledBodus
can you show front?

Thread theme

Info:

My Case:
  • 1a - LJS
  • 1b - LJS + Genioplasty
  • 2a - DJS
  • 2b - DJS + Genioplasty

View attachment 3202263

Get ccw bimax, ccw rotation is king, if done roght atleast

@RealSurgerymax can you give opinions and what I should ask my surgeon

Your maxilla is downswang get ccw bimax
i think you would benefit from a slight downgraft along with the CCW movement, your lower third looks really short
Alright I’ll ask my surgeon about it. How many mm of rotation do you think? And how should I go about bringing it up?

Here is skull scans if you need them.

Why do all you teenagers type like such faggots