my bimax transform

I

Ifter

Iron
hi if someone interested i can post mi bimax results , it's very fresh only 3 weeks post operation so my face is still swelled as fuck ( full results will appear up to 1 year )
one is my "normal standard face " second is volumetry ( 2.5-3 ml of filler smth like that, posted those pictures here some years ago ) third is post surgery , photos done today , i will post updates later but day after day it's looking better
(i didn't had rhino, bimax made my nose really better and softer? ) if u got questions hit me up
https://yourimageshare.com/ib/WCeztxrj45

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Zonar, datboijj and 5 others
@Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
hi if someone interested i can post mi bimax results , it's very fresh only 3 weeks post operation so my face is still swelled as fuck ( full results will appear up to 1 year )
one is my "normal standard face " second is volumetry ( 2.5-3 ml of filler smth like that, posted those pictures here some years ago ) third is post surgery , photos done today , i will post updates later but day after day it's looking better
(i didn't had rhino, bimax made my nose really better and softer? ) if u got questions hit me up
your maxilla looks recessed still, even more in 3rd pic

How many movement did youhave ? Mm and rotation

your maxilla looks recessed still, even more in 3rd pic
As i said it's 3 weeks post operation so it's like 40% of full result that will come later

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, cell0xide, PrinceofDarkness and 7 others
Looks good so far
Too early to tell final result because of all the swelling
Warning: given the swelling, anyone who tries to comment on it otherwise is full of shit and you shouldn't listen to them

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide and humanoidsub7
Looks good so far
Warning: given the swelling, anyone who tries to comment on it otherwise is full of shit and you shouldn't listen to them
thanks, everybody on this forum says shit even two meters maxilla would be fucking recessed, and those comments are mainly from incels with zero jaw. I know i will have full result in half of the next year.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and ItsOver999
thanks, everybody on this forum says shit even two meters maxilla would be fucking recessed, and those comments are mainly from incels with zero jaw. I know i will have full result in half of the next year.

It looks good. There’s no way your maxilla is recessed lol

Question, what about your upper third? It can’t be seen properly. Do you think now it looks recessed with respect to the lower third?

It looks good. There’s no way your maxilla is recessed lol

Question, what about your upper third? It can’t be seen properly. Do you think now it looks recessed with respect to the lower third?
for me personally i think i achieved like full-harmony and all third's looks as it should

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, garoupilled_, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
looks very good in 2nd pic, are 2nd 3rd both post op

looks very good in 2nd pic, are 2nd 3rd both post op
no no, second pic is only filler volumetry. Injection. Effects were cool but only for some months. 3rd is my new permament face post op

Just wait 3 months u ape

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
who was the surgeon?

who was the surgeon?
totally random surgeon , not famous in europe but one of the best in my country (Poland ). He doesn't have instagram and you can't find any info about him in google but lot of people in my country can recommend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and Deleted member 1140
its crazy how small ur nose got

totally random surgeon , not famous in europe but one of the best in my country (Poland ). He doesn't have instagram and you can't find any info about him in google but lot of people in my country can recommend.
No problem. I can travel to Poland and ask the locals the surgeons name any time i wish to get bimax. So whats his name?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, Deleted member 31020 and tom69
What kind of fillers did you get for second pic ? For your chin?

its crazy how small ur nose got
thanks. I was talking with this about surgeon , if he can do proper upper jaw movement/ rotation that i won't need rhinoplasty after bimax. He didn't promissed that will happen for sure but he said he will do the best. And my nose from big&bird got really nice, even friends think i had rhinoplasty when i did not.
No problem. I can travel to Poland and ask the locals the surgeons name any time i wish to get bimax. So whats his name?
Hah , ok , it was Dr Ciaglo
What kind of fillers did you get for second pic ? For your chin?
it was hyaluronic acid but dunno what brand/type of , good cosmetologist will choose best for you

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 30679 and Deleted member 31155
is your forhead, nasion recessed?

results look okay, lowkey over advanced

thanks. I was talking with this about surgeon , if he can do proper upper jaw movement/ rotation that i won't need rhinoplasty after bimax. He didn't promissed that will happen for sure but he said he will do the best. And my nose from big&bird got really nice, even friends think i had rhinoplasty when i did not.

it was hyaluronic acid but dunno what brand/type of , good cosmetologist will choose best for you
The filler results looks amazing though I would've guessed that was part of the bimax result

For someone in the US maybe yes but its shitload of money in my country
you will not get .org to comprehend this idea

• +1
Reactions: grooxx and humanoidsub7
Good results. I hope this are my results after bimax. Thanks for the lifefuel op

Turbomanlet to turbomanlet.
As always, height is LAW

Looks sailorantefacemassed but in my opinion pretty good result

Manlet in netherlands tbh
what you think the average 6'4 dutch person looks like:

thor-holding-hammer.jpg

what the average 6'4 dutch person actually looks like:

10-pure-titans-aot-anime-screenshot.jpg

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and lowerthirdking
Looks good so far
Clearly mid results

Posts98Reputation14

• JFL
Reactions: extremchange628181

Can you pm the Doctors website? I cant find that one?
Also where did you put the filler for 2nd pic?

Can you pm the Doctors website? I cant find that one?
Also where did you put the filler for 2nd pic?
Surgeon is private , non any famous guy. Reachable only in Poland. Filler u can get anywhere

You got overadvanced. Incels on here need to stop getting huge movements. Your second picture with filler will mog your final result. Idiot. Someone please check up on these incels before they do such drastic surgeries. You needed very little movement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33775
You got overadvanced. Incels on here need to stop getting huge movements. Your second picture with filler will mog your final result. Idiot. Someone please check up on these incels before they do such drastic surgeries. You needed very little movement
go do yourself 2mm surgery

How about your front profile, how has that changed?