my bisexual heavily lesbian leaning best friend prefers men for these reasons

yandex99

yandex99

Master
1.women play games

2.women don't approach EVER

3.women are not direct

4.women act mean to girls they like to get them to chase them so that the said woman feels she's so valuable,even if she's mean to girls she likes the woman or girl she likes will still chase them(Validation)

5.women are too subtle

she's heavily lesbian leaning but said she prefers guys because guys are the exact opposite of these traits she mentioned to me.she said men don't face this alone from women,that's even how lesbians are to attractive girls they like(she's pretty attractive),so she generally dates men,despite prefering women.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
her stats are

white

late twenties

HTB

light brown hair blue eyes

progressive in politics

southern girl from a trad christian family

spiritual but not religious

prefers darker tan women and men(Arab men are her favorite),doesn't like white women or men sexually

Last edited:
this is lifefuel to an extent,because lesbians act the same way so it's just female nature not discrimination against men or our 'lesser'value like redpill types say

no matter your psl you'll still deal with bs from women,and it's not discrimination against men or our lesser value that women act this way

no matter your psl you'll still deal with bs from women,and it's not discrimination against men or our lesser value that women act this way
Yeah of course, women are obnoxious and utterly annoying but so are men.

legit. women are fucking weird man

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
Lesbian relationships have the highest level of domestic violence

• Woah
Reactions: darkness97
Lesbian relationships have the highest level of domestic violence
barbarosaa mgtow did a scientific analyses of lesbian relationships,and said and observed that in lesbian relationships,a femme always sponges off the butch,or in femme femme relationships(my best friend is a femme who prefers femmes)one of them takes on the provider role and there is also hypergamy.

men are not less valuable nor do women disdain men,foids are just wierd

So true willy. Your friend definitely told you all that and you didn't imagine them after forgetting to take your schizopills.

• JFL
Reactions: radicalrationalist
she's claiming to be lesbian because she doesn't want you, she is chad only, but since so few men are chads, she has to resort to fucking women

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Yeah of course, women are obnoxious and utterly annoying but so are men.
People are just shallow in general lookism matters heavily for both genders
(Water ik)

Have u ever thought about fucking ur wide hipped best friend you pervert