My bitch ignoring me after telling her to stop being friendly

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Stupid slut got mad I told her to stop play fighting with another niggas

All her friends blew up my phone, I tried talking it out but I got left on delivered

Jfl at thinking I could have a normal LTR, this bitch has caused me nothing but stress

Don’t even care if I get cucked cause I’m cucking her first

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 14867, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 4 others
Im too prideful to go talk to her , this bitch is gonna have to chase me if she really wants me

ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Acnno, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
sorry i dont speak nigger language
surprised chad johnson GIF by Nickelodeon at Super Bowl

You’re like 15/16, this is what to expect for LTR at that age?

Find a mature girl if you really want LTR and stop fucking around with cali hoodrats:eek:

• +1
Reactions: PYT
You’re like 15/16, this is what to expect for LTR at that age?

Find a mature girl if you really want LTR and stop fucking around with cali hoodrats:eek:
I thought she was a mature girl I guess not

Burqa her down

You’re going about this like a bitch. If you didn’t care you wouldn’t post about it on your incel forum. Just tell her that you don’t want her play fighting with them. Don’t even try to argue or justify it. Ignore her friends. If she keeps doing it drop her. Let her know what’ll happen. She won’t listen to logic she’ll listen to authority.

she’s probably a dumb whore anyways so she probably will still cuck you.

• +1
You’re going about this like a bitch. If you didn’t care you wouldn’t post about it on your incel forum. Just tell her that you don’t want her play fighting with them. Don’t even try to argue or justify it. Ignore her friends. If she keeps doing it drop her. Let her know what’ll happen. She won’t listen to logic she’ll listen to authority.

she’s probably a dumb whore anyways so she probably will still cuck you.
I’m not talking to her fuck her whatever happens I already have my back up

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
I’m not talking to her fuck her whatever happens I already have my back up
That’s smart, but the point of a side piece is to improve your relationship with your main. If you have a side you won’t be as desperate with the main girl and won’t have to beg her for some pussy. It allows you to be distant without folding since you have the need for pussy.

• +1
That’s smart, but the point of a side piece is to improve your relationship with your main. If you have a side you won’t be as desperate with the main girl and won’t have to beg her for some pussy. It allows you to be distant without folding since you have the need for pussy.
Mmm, I already fucked up, I simped for this girl thinking she’s a unicorn, just another mentally ill slut

Whole relationship it’s felt like I’ve been chasing with no reciprocation so ignore she not willing to do it back it’s over

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos