My bitch is out with her ex so I decided to log back in

what can i even do nigga
ambush him and do unspeakable things to him in return, unless ur manlet otherwise ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 1560, Ritalincel and 1 other person
"He sent me a selfie and wrote we didn't fuck dont worry" Holy crap bro. Keep fucking her and worn that pussy out, stop showing love to her, only use her as a cum dumpster. You were not fully black pilled, when you leave us, now you coming back after being cucked jfl man up nigga

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 656
Ritalincel

qBOAq2w.png

I ascended and have an ltr for 2 weeks but I thinks it's over soon. Jfl I thought I was finally a normie too

• +1
Reactions: fobos
UPDATE

My wifeys boyfriend was kind enough to send me a text from HER ig profile. He sent me a selfie and wrote ''we didn't fuck dont worry''
Giphy 2
Giphy 2
Giphy 2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
UPDATE

My wifeys boyfriend was kind enough to send me a text from HER ig profile. He sent me a selfie and wrote ''we didn't fuck dont worry''
Lmao they fucked. Her ex knows he mogs you and she also knows it. It’s over

UPDATE

tell me this is a larp. please

So is your SMV so low that you can’t manipulate her in any way? If you can, I’d let her know that you won’t condone shit like this another time. Of course if she cheated once she gonna do it again but you already know it so you can use her just to get some casual pussy.

Or you can just dumb her completely and forget about it and move on.

So is your SMV so low that you can’t manipulate her in any way? If you can, I’d let her know that you won’t condone shit like this another time. Of course if she cheated once she gonna do it again but you already know it so you can use her just to get some casual pussy.

Or you can just dumb her completely and forget about it and move on.
I'm going to manipulate her into giving me money honestly

Damn.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Jfl @ this 🤡 world