My BJJ coach gave me a lift to class + an autist came to our class

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
He saw me on the streets walking to BJJ class, and he honked at me and gave me a lift. I didn't get totally smashed today too, one of the higher and bigger belts told me to start asking questions after class so I can improve my game faster, I started doing that and I'm starting to give people a lot of trouble, progression feels good bros.

A new autist came to our class too, he is about 85-88kg, my team-mate asks him how long he has been training. Dude really said

"I have been training for 30 years, doing football, rugby and tennis. I did wing chun too" JFL. My team mate looks at me with a "wtf is this dude on about" sort of look. New guy has only been doing BJJ for a month, but while we drilling techniques he was trying to tell me how the technique works, how I was supposedly screwing it up and whatnot.

We then get to sparring and unsurpsingly this dude chooses to roll with me. So we start standing, and the entire time this dude was spamming shitty single legs which I defended against, he eventually got tired and just tried to drag me down, the entire time during standing he was rushing into me like a bull and using as much weight and strength as possible to snap me down. Eventually I tripped him and I managed to remain on top and just chilled there while he was spazzing, he eventually flips me over and I'm back in bottom. Dude was in my guard and tried choking me from there (it wasn't really working was just uncomfortable af), the entire time he was saying shit like "just calm down, you can always tap". JFL.

After class one of the bigger belts asks me what was up with the new guy, because normally I'm not sparring like that. I tell him the truth, this dude was going 100% during sparring and being a total retard and was complaining how BJJ doesn't work jfl - EVEN THOUGH HE GOT CHOKED BY SMALLER PEOPLE LOL. He claims BJJ doesn't work because if you don't get the grip, none of it works (no fucking shit idiot, that's why you learn to get and keep the grip).

The big dude told me next time not to spar with someone reckless because I'm smaller and more likely to be injured, he said that he will spar with the autist guy and fuck him up next week so he shuts up JFL.

@Thompsonz you will enjoy this story

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 17829 and 5 others
dnrd but thompsonz is perma banned

• So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17829 and galego123
He saw me on the streets walking to BJJ class, and he honked at me and gave me a lift. I didn't get totally smashed today too, one of the higher and bigger belts told me to start asking questions after class so I can improve my game faster, I started doing that and I'm starting to give people a lot of trouble, progression feels good bros.

A new autist came to our class too, he is about 85-88kg, my team-mate asks him how long he has been training. Dude really said

"I have been training for 30 years, doing football, rugby and tennis. I did wing chun too" JFL. My team mate looks at me with a "wtf is this dude on about" sort of look. New guy has only been doing BJJ for a month, but while we drilling techniques he was trying to tell me how the technique works, how I was supposedly screwing it up and whatnot.

We then get to sparring and unsurpsingly this dude chooses to roll with me. So we start standing, and the entire time this dude was spamming shitty single legs which I defended against, he eventually got tired and just tried to drag me down, the entire time during standing he was rushing into me like a bull and using as much weight and strength as possible to snap me down. Eventually I tripped him and I managed to remain on top and just chilled there while he was spazzing, he eventually flips me over and I'm back in bottom. Dude was in my guard and tried choking me from there (it wasn't really working was just uncomfortable af), the entire time he was saying shit like "just calm down, you can always tap". JFL.

After class one of the bigger belts asks me what was up with the new guy, because normally I'm not sparring like that. I tell him the truth, this dude was going 100% during sparring and being a total retard and was complaining how BJJ doesn't work jfl - EVEN THOUGH HE GOT CHOKED BY SMALLER PEOPLE LOL. He claims BJJ doesn't work because if you don't get the grip, none of it works (no fucking shit idiot, that's why you learn to get and keep the grip).

The big dude told me next time not to spar with someone reckless because I'm smaller and more likely to be injured, he said that he will spar with the autist guy and fuck him up next week so he shuts up JFL.

@Thompsonz you will enjoy this story
Hilarious how triggered people become being cucked by a 5’5 currycel. That’s why he’s mad you single handedly destroyed his worldview.

• JFL
Reactions: Copernicus and FailedNormieManlet
good stuff , i forgot where you from i always thought americans dont give rides

i wanna try BJJ and MMA one day but im studymaxxing rn , and its expensive here asf