My BJJ gym is so fucking based

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I fucking love my gym, I think I'm a class favourite. I'm the smallest dude and youngest man in the class, everyone is in their 30s or boomers, I look young as fuck too. Everyone is so nice to me, and today we were shooting the shit outside of class and these guys were saying rape laws were bullshit and that girls lie about rape so much it's ridiculous. One guy even said "she's literally wearing slut clothes, and then is complaining about sexual assault? wtaf what a fucking bitch!" and was going off on how false rape accusations are fucked. I gave my opinions and most of the guys were pretty pleased.

So fucking based these guys, they all unsurprisingly love joe rogan and jordan peterson and said they were glad that I'm like this at a young age.

Niggas have taken me under their wing too and help me lots, every class my coach will ask me if I enjoyed the lesson and always says shit like "good you are training still, everyone is bigger than you so I get it's tough, but it's good you come along" and other shit. I really like this gym, much better than my gym at uni where it all felt fake as fuck and robotic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DarkLooks, closedplatecel, Aqua and 11 others
Who ate all the pudding! You fucking bastards I will have my revenge

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I remember when I trained in a Dojo before, the people there were pretty based. My Sifu told me not to hold back Even against a woman. I think most men that have actual hobbies are redpilled by default

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I remember when I trained in a Dojo before, the people there were pretty based. My Sifu told me not to hold back Even against a woman. I think most men that have actual hobbies are redpilled by default
yeah older guys are based tbh, a lot of them would be posting here if they were younger

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, JizzFarmer, currylightskin and 2 others
I fucking love my gym, I think I'm a class favourite. I'm the smallest dude and youngest man in the class, everyone is in their 30s or boomers, I look young as fuck too. Everyone is so nice to me, and today we were shooting the shit outside of class and these guys were saying rape laws were bullshit and that girls lie about rape so much it's ridiculous. One guy even said "she's literally wearing slut clothes, and then is complaining about sexual assault? wtaf what a fucking bitch!" and was going off on how false rape accusations are fucked. I gave my opinions and most of the guys were pretty pleased.

So fucking based these guys, they all unsurprisingly love joe rogan and jordan peterson and said they were glad that I'm like this at a young age.

Niggas have taken me under their wing too and help me lots, every class my coach will ask me if I enjoyed the lesson and always says shit like "good you are training still, everyone is bigger than you so I get it's tough, but it's good you come along" and other shit. I really like this gym, much better than my gym at uni where it all felt fake as fuck and robotic.
Sounds like legit good dudes man

Think it's true about combat sport gyms the older guys are really supportive
Not sure my boxing gym will be redpilled like yours however
Literally the kind I need to be a part of haha