My body is aching to be touched, my lips are aching to be kissed, and I wish I can make love with my future wife right now.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I've fapped for 4 days in a row. I'm currently lying down naked in my bed, feeling sexually and emotionally frustrated.
I'm growing ever-so-close to the girl I love (technically girlfriend but we don't use these terms in Islam as it has connotations of fucking around) and want to marry, especially considering the way she's making me feel and how she feels towards me.
All I want to do right now is to pour out my heart and soul to her but I can't do that until I'm married. My body is aching for her kisses, warmth, and touch. My heart feels like it's crying as it is so lonely since my darling isn't with me right now and I can't make love to her and show her how I really feel until I get married.
For now, I have to cope with lucid dreaming, duvets, pillows, and my own hands imagining they're her hands on my oiled-up body (I stole some of Mum's baby oil). I have to cope with kissing my soft toy I sleep with imagining it's her warm, plump lips.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, BrahminBoss, n0rthface and 24 others
@emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and emeraldglass
schizoposting

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss, n0rthface, blackpilledforlife and 8 others
@bishōnenmaxxer

I'm assuming you'll ask for this to be deleted in a day or so due to the cringe. :ogre:

I agree with you but I ain't putting this on the internet for incels to roll though.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Allornothing, n0rthface, Deprived and 8 others
I'm assuming you'll ask for this to be deleted in a day or so due to the cringe. :ogre:

I agree with you but I ain't putting this on the internet for incels to roll though.
I just need somewhere to vent out.

• So Sad
Reactions: SLA
Fapping is haram retard.

If you break one rule you might as well break the others.

In the end all muslims end up in heaven anyway accourding to your beliefes so it doesn't really matter

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, Deprived, malicieusss and 5 others
Go marry her than what are you waiting for

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I've fapped for 4 days in a row. I'm currently lying down naked in my bed, feeling sexually and emotionally frustrated.
I'm growing ever-so-close to the girl I love (technically girlfriend but we don't use these terms in Islam as it has connotations of fucking around) and want to marry, especially considering the way she's making me feel and how she feels towards me.
All I want to do right now is to pour out my heart and soul to her but I can't do that until I'm married. My body is aching for her kisses, warmth, and touch. My heart feels like it's crying as it is so lonely since my darling isn't with me right now and I can't make love to her and show her how I really feel until I get married.
For now, I have to cope with lucid dreaming, duvets, pillows, and my own hands imagining they're her hands on my oiled-up body (I stole some of Mum's baby oil). I have to cope with kissing my soft toy I sleep with imagining it's her warm, plump lips.
Dont fap save your seed. Why wait so long to get married? Best to do it before the end of 2024.

• Love it
Fapping is haram retard.

If you break one rule you might as well break the others.

In the end all muslims end up in heaven anyway accourding to your beliefes so it doesn't really matter
That is not how the rules work, fucking before marriage is a bigger sin than fapping And a bad muslim will first taste hell before being taken to paradise he will not get any extra privileges.

Last edited:
I can but my romantic feelings are so strong towards her.
Express your feelings for her in a different way, sex is not the only outlet. Talk to her have a good time have fun, go do something together.

• +1
a bad muslim will first taste hell before being taken to paradise he will not get any extra privileges.
Heaven is heaven. Can't get better then heaven.

And yeah, then you will experience it for some time, so what. If it ends it ain't that bad.

Also, jfl at your IQ if you actually genuinly believe that this is how the world functions (you might have brain damage)

Same

Real shit. Might even have to relinquish my title of "feelsposter" to you.

I want a boy/girl to sleep with so badly it's insane. Every night I hug my pillow. I wake up crying, I go to sleep crying. Or "mourning" more accurately, since the antidepressants don't allow me to cry anymore. It's gotten so bad I can barely hold myself together. The only thing I want is to be in love.

I have so much love within me to share, and nobody wants to take it in. I'm not even ugly, I've been rated MTN by some users, and you gave me that rating as well. Between that and all the other things I've been doing to improve myself, I'm well on my way to Chadlite. And that's being conservative.

I don't want to be Chad for sex, or to intimidate other men, or to be confident. I want to be Chad so I can actually experience a mutual love.

Sometimes I feel tempted to fall into delusion. To pretend some fictional character is real, or buy a body pillow. Being insane and in love seems to beat being sane and loveless anyday.

Unlike you though, there is no light for me. You're a Chadlite with a soon-to-be wife. I get nothing in the end.

Good post @Xangsane, don't delete it.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Xangsane and emeraldglass
Damn bruh why all the JFL reacts on @Xangsane pouring his heart out?

Free my nigga

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 28117 and Xangsane
Express your feelings for her in a different way, sex is not the only outlet. Talk to her have a good time have fun, go do something together.
I haven't kissed her on the lips yet and I feel so desperate to. We've hugged/held hands/eye-gazed and that's it. My body has almost given up and is aching to be loved, to give love at the highest level, which is for her to see my naked body doing special things just for her. A woman getting to see my naked body is a privilege since it means I love her and I want to connect with her and never let go (if it were possible). I want to be one with her. I want to melt into her. I feel like jelly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, poopoohead and emeraldglass
Heaven is heaven. Can't get better then heaven.
And yeah, then you will experience it for some time, so what. If it ends it ain't that bad.
One day in hell is equivalent to 50 thousand days on earth. The quran says "And they say, "Never will the Fire touch us, except for a few days." Say, "Have you taken a covenant with Allah ? For Allah will never break His covenant. Or do you say about Allah that which you do not know?"
Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said that one amongst the denizens of Hell who had led a life of ease and plenty amongst the people of the world would be made to dip in Fire only once on the Day of Resurrection and then it would be said to him:
O, son of Adam, did you find any comfort, did you happen to get any material blessing? He would say: By Allah, no, my Lord.

Also, jfl at your IQ if you actually genuinly believe that this is how the world functions (you might have brain damage)
What are you referring too?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
View attachment 2234187

I want a boy/girl to sleep with so badly it's insane. Every night I hug my pillow. I wake up crying, I go to sleep crying. Or "mourning" more accurately, since the antidepressants don't allow me to cry anymore. It's gotten so bad I can barely hold myself together. The only thing I want is to be in love.

I have so much love within me to share, and nobody wants to take it in. I'm not even ugly, I've been rated MTN by some users, and you gave me that rating as well. Between that and all the other things I've been doing to improve myself, I'm well on my way to Chadlite. And that's being conservative.

I don't want to be Chad for sex, or to intimidate other men, or to be confident. I want to be Chad so I can actually experience a mutual love.

Sometimes I feel tempted to fall into delusion. To pretend some fictional character is real, or buy a body pillow. Being insane and in love seems to beat being sane and loveless anyday.

Unlike you though, there is no light for me. You're a Chadlite with a soon-to-be wife. I get nothing in the end.

Keep on fighting, the path of suffering is coming to its end. You can already see the light of succes.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and bishōnenmaxxer
View attachment 2234187

My body is aching to pour out the love stored inside for ages. I know how it feels.
Same here, I talked about wanting to be a Chad husband so I'd feel loved by my wife. If I do that she'd never let me go. She'd never think of other men in a romantic or sexual way.
I was always like this too. Always. When I was single I always dreamed about an imaginary, dreamy girlfriend.
There will be light through the tunnel for you very soon. Hang in there.
I won't.

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
I haven't kissed her on the lips yet and I feel so desperate to. We've hugged/held hands/eye-gazed and that's it. My body has almost given up and is aching to be loved, to give love at the highest level, which is for her to see my naked body doing special things just for her. A woman getting to see my naked body is a privilege since it means I love her and I want to connect with her and never let go (if it were possible). I want to be one with her. I want to melt into her. I feel like jelly.
This is where Satan comes to play. There is a reason meeting a woman with out a chaperone is forbidden in Islam. Withhold your sexual thoughts, because a realationship buildt on haram is bound to end in misery, do it for the future of your marriage.

• +1
This is where Satan comes to play. There is a reason meeting a woman with out a chaperone is forbidden in Islam. Withhold your sexual thoughts, because a realationship buildt on haram is bpund to end in misery, do it for the future of your marriage.
Of course, I won't have sex with her until after we marry. All I can do is lucid dream about her, but to be fair lucid dreaming in blissful ignorance and peace is so satisfying.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
In general this hell and heaven bullshit. And all these made up rules.
You belief in oxygen you can't see, but you don't believe in god when all his signs are around you. How can you think this all came out of nowhere? The whole universe that is still expanding, and you yourself who is right now thinking and browsing.

I know that feeling.

• So Sad
Of course, I won't have sex with her until after we marry. All I can do is lucid dream about her, but to be fair lucid dreaming in blissful ignorance and peace is so satisfying.
Stay strong the days fly by so quickly, before you know it you're already signing the wedding papers.

• Love it
Your belief in oxygen you can't see, but you don't believe in god when all his signs are around you. How can you think this all came out of nowhere? The whole universe that is still expanding, and you yourself who is right now thinking and browsing.
are you retarted?

I said hell and heaven and rule bullshit.

Wheter you are a good muslim that follows the rules is literally determined by your upbringing. So its obviously bullshit that people get judged in the afterlife.

Also I can feel oxygen obviously.

Have phone sex with her to keep things borderline halal

• +1
Your future wife is keeping herself safe and pure, excited to start a new life with her husband

Meanwhile her future husband is wanking over ugly chinks and posting about it on a schizophrenic forum

Brutal

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, 5'7 zoomer, poopoohead and 4 others
Post pics of future wife

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Stay strong the days fly by so quickly,
I will! To cope I just try to build my relationship with her by talking about anything we want that's on our minds, and visiting when we can.
before you know it you're already signing the wedding papers.
When she takes off my wedding clothes she will see well-defined abs and hopefully a hot husband in her eyes.
I also wish I could be the mogger at the wedding.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
There are people who ate like 30 and khhv just man up

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
are you retarted?

I said hell and heaven and rule bullshit.
Why would it be bullshit, where will you go after death?
Wheter you are a good muslim that follows the rules is literally determined by your upbringing. So its obviously bullshit that people get judged in the afterlife.
Bullshit! Those are just excuses so you don't have to take your own responsibility. Everyone has the power to make their own choices and think for themselves. If you are a good or bad Muslim it is because you want to be that way.
Also I can feel oxygen obviously.
And the same with god and all his creations.

Your future wife is keeping herself safe and pure, excited to start a new life with her husband

Meanwhile her future husband is wanking over ugly and posting about it on a schizophrenic forum

Brutal
Rate her hair

• JFL
Reactions: Interested
@emeraldglass
Would lead to more sexual tension and more horniness. That's the same as being hungry so you go watching food on youtube, you only increase the temptation.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Xangsane
  • +1
Why would it be bullshit, where will you go after death?
Where were you before birth? Non existant.
Bullshit! Those are just excuses so you don't have to take your own responsibility. Everyone has the power to make their own choices and think for themselves. If you are a good or bad Muslim it is because you want to be that way.
How bluepilled can you be. Complete lack of understanding of both psychology and biology. I guess those are the requirenments to become religious so makes sense.
And the same with god and all his creations.
I can't feel god. Neither can you or any other human. Otherwise everyone would be religious

Would lead to more sexual tension and more horniness. That's the same as being hungry so you go watching food on youtube, you only increase the temptation.
What about if I bought an AI sexting app? Or wrote erotic fanfiction about myself with an unspecified woman?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back