My body. What should i do?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Should i roid? Should i make a diet or bulk? I am already 26 and have no time anymore. Super stressed about looksmaxing, and catch up my lost youth. My only problem with roiding is hairloss, but im on 1mg fin since 3 months.

Your body. Your choice.

bad posture. hold your shoulders up higher and lift up your chest.
if you don't have the time & are afraid of hairloss use peptides instead. less effective but far better then natty training

your body looks good
what you do with your body depends on what your goals are, do you wanna be really lean or do you wanna be bigger and less lean

Just fuck it and roid that's what i intend to do i'll never come off i am 25 and i feel that i don't have time anymore so fuck it

This was my body 2 and 3 years ago. Because of hard depression i lost everything, and nobody respects me anymore now. All friends tell me how skinny and unmuscular i look now. Also girls where shocked from my muscle loss.

Just try to get your old gym perfs, muscular memory will do the trick

Should i roid? Should i make a diet or bulk? I am already 26 and have no time anymore. Super stressed about looksmaxing, and catch up my lost youth. My only problem with roiding is hairloss, but im on 1mg fin since 3 months.

good frame

Your body. Your choice.
images

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Why body when its all about the face?

Francisco Lachowsky

Why body when its all about the face?

Francisco Lachowsky
Cause we're no where close to francisco lol so we could use the body halo only giga chads get away with having an average body