should I leanmaxx at 18?

skibidirizzler

skibidirizzler

Banned
I'm debating if I should do it or nah cause I got some dick gains as well as maybe clavicles. Not being in my prime with high body fat in college is lost opportunity since when I was lean I was better looking. Should I cut or no? I might gain an inch in height or clavicles or dick if I don't get lean, or I might get nothing. I'm already tall with decent frame but I want more.

help broskies

Nigga u just said ur not gonna send ur face so why would I send mine :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: actually kys ur so stupid lacking NT
man, I'm not going to argue with you. I feel sorry for you and don't want to spend your last braincels here. Just know that if you act like this here, you are probably pathetic toxic guy irl. You are not nt, and you don't mog because you are angry at your life.

man, I'm not going to argue with you. I feel sorry for you and don't want to spend your last braincels here. Just know that if you act like this here, you are probably pathetic toxic guy irl. You are not nt, and you don't mog because you are angry at your life.
Nigga id burn alive rather than have your life :lul:

your post history says otherwise lol
All either trolls or nothing serious, dont have anything personal against anyone on this forum, however you, you're a worthless piece of shit, nobody loves you, not even your parents.

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
All either trolls or nothing serious, dont have anything personal against anyone on this forum, however you, you're a worthless piece of shit, nobody loves you, not even your parents.
I'm not going to look at your post history, but I'm sure there are lots of cases when you don't "troll". You are angry basement dweller who has nothing more to do than to be on org, over for you

I'm not going to look at your post history, but I'm sure there are lots of cases when you don't "troll". You are angry basement dweller who has nothing more to do than to be on org, over for you
Yes bro living in a fucking penthouse is being a basement dweller

parent's penthouse, what's the difference?
And its gonna be mine after they pass away, whats the difference? Plus you fucking respond to my posts in 3 seconds and nigga calls me a basement dweller JFL, ik you had over 15k posts on old account

And its gonna be mine after they pass away, whats the difference? Plus you fucking respond to my posts in 3 seconds and nigga calls me a basement dweller JFL, ik you had over 15k posts on old account
no I didn't, I reply fast cause I think fast, while you use your all brainpower to insult like a 3 year old

no I didn't, I reply fast cause I think fast, while you use your all brainpower to insult like a 3 year old
Has nothing to do with thinking fast nigga, it takes a second to generate an answer against your dumbass 30iq in an argument like this, you are just a keyboard warrior. You literally reload & refresh the page every second to see if i made an answer and you are waiting there with your fat greasy fingers covered in cheetos JFL you fat fuck.

Has nothing to do with thinking fast nigga, it takes a second to generate an answer against your dumbass 30iq in an argument like this, you are just a keyboard warrior
ok, I'm gonna cry in my bed, you defeated me. Go fuck some stacy because you are so gl nt einstein lvl iq heightmogger.