my bone structure mogs whole forum

Even Tyrion mogs to hard retard

i’ve seen lars i think i mog him he’s a nice guy though.

haven’t seen others though.
this is arvid

salludon

amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Gengar
you look like you got fillers

Does you’re side profile mog mine?

Attachments

• F54C98B0-618B-4C21-8027-8ED291F2B519.jpeg
    F54C98B0-618B-4C21-8027-8ED291F2B519.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 131
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
Did you get a hair transplant? Your hairline seems fucked.
nah just receding, gonna get a hair piece when i go bald and mog even harder.

found a pic bro probably around the age of 18 here.
your brows looked much better here. bring them back. you don't mog everyone here tbh but you mog like 90% of the user:smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
nah just receding, gonna get a hair piece when i go bald and mog even harder.
get on fin asap or get a transplant if you are serious about your hair. Hairpieces are for cucks.

get on fin asap or get a transplant if you are serious about your hair. Hairpieces are for cucks.
honestly bro don’t want to spend big money on a transplant which won’t work and you’ve still gotta wait like a year for growth. The surgeons in Australia aren’t flash and i’m on fin 1mg bro.

your brows looked much better here. bring them back. you don't mog everyone here tbh but you mog like 90% of the user:smonk:
cheers bro i just do cocky titles for attention i’m humble.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, Deleted member 14470 and .👽.
honestly bro don’t want to spend big money on a transplant which won’t work and you’ve still gotta wait like a year for growth. The surgeons in Australia aren’t flash and i’m on fin 1mg bro.
Get it from a good doctor in Turkey or India, but hairpieces' hairline never ever looks realistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Chad

• +1
Photobender 1

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and BrendioEEE
bro ur a famous incel i think you would pay to look like him lol
Over for your double digit IQ if you still think I look like a video shot almost 3 years ago when I post vids of myself in motion to this very day.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12216
Over for your double digit IQ if you still think I look like a video shot almost 3 years ago when I post vids of myself in motion to this very day.
View attachment 1247851
ur laying down which makes ur face look more defined, also ur angle frauding above ur head to remove uee, not only that ur 5'6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Phillybeard1996, BrendioEEE and 1 other person
Ok chad

• +1
ur laying down which makes ur face look more defined, also ur angle frauding above ur head to remove uee, not only that ur 5'6
i didn’t even press play i just seen the display and i knew i mogged that guy hard lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Carbon Copy and dnrd
  • +1
u look good ngl but u should change eyebrows cuz theyre too gay imo

i dont think u mog lars/arvid tho but ur prolly top 10 best looking users here

• +1
u look good ngl but u should change eyebrows cuz theyre too gay imo

i dont think u mog lars/arvid tho but ur prolly top 10 best looking users here
fair call bro

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Copium, here's me standing

also nice lisp
ESL Subhuman if you think I have a lisp.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Also what is UEE I don't speak autism.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12216
lol at the subhumans itt thinking op doesnt mog the forum hard. he is up there with salludon, amnesia and arvid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 14677
  • +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
you look fine at 15-18, now you look comic/gay, what happened?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
you look fine at 15-18, now you look comic/gay, what happened?
lol, says the one that needs to angle his profile pic because he’s to insecure to show a front on shot, what happened?

with a thicker beard and thicker eyebrows i might be able to work my way up again brah.

with a thicker beard and thicker eyebrows i might be able to work my way up again brah.
u could also ascend by growing out hair a bit and shave beard, but im assuming thats not the look you want

you looked very, very good here
cheers bro being 15 i didn’t pay much attention back then and didn’t think i was that much but you guys seem to think so!

u could also ascend by growing out hair a bit and shave beard, but im assuming thats not the look you want
clean shaven makes me have a baby face and doesn’t make me feel as manly, also get skin irritation from a sensitive neck and a lot of females prefer me with beard.

going to get my hairline redone as it’s pretty receding.

• +1
Reactions: justadude
ur still subhuman, stop messaging me
Keep crying for me. Give off lookism vibes, go back to your reddit tier website esl subhuman.