My Bones Are Way Too Narrow and My Midface Is Long, Losing Weight Won't Ascend Me, Can Surgery Even Fix This?

D

Deleted member 22705

Silver
I know I have been obsessively posting before and losing weight was the general consensus. However, based on a new pic on the left side of my face it seems my bone structure is way too narrow and my midface is too long. Even jutting my lower jaw doesn't compensate for such narrowness and long midface length. Can surgery fix it? I am tired of being treated like a subhuman everywhere I go.

Attachments

• 20221129_162719.jpg
    20221129_162719.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221129_162253.jpg
    20221129_162253.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
please ban this guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 23642 and 11 others
If people just lean maxxed before posting I swear 95% of looksmaxxing posts wouldn’t exist

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, VenatorLuparius, germcel and 4 others
Is there any hope for me boyos?

Lose weight

Looks like a bloated Salludon, I just noticed honestly dunno why, but insane potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and poopoohead
You have a fine midface. If it was any shorter you'd look like a pug. This forum has deluded everyone into thinking any midface longer than Leo's is a failo. Truth is midfaces as short as Leo's age like milk. Medium length is ideal for most ages

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Bloated Weeknd

I used to be pissed off when u posted but tbh now I feel your pain. It’s like no matter what we do we can’t escape this brutal matrix where our destiny has been written by our face. Brutal world

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You have a fine midface. If it was any shorter you'd look like a pug. This forum has deluded everyone into thinking any midface longer than Leo's is a failo. Truth is midfaces as short as Leo's age like milk. Medium length is ideal for most ages
I wish I could get nose surgery, lip widening, eyebrow transplant and lower jaw surgery, potentially have considered right orbital decompression too since I am paying about 1/2 a point because of asymmetrical eyes, but it would still be so difficult. Latisse doesn't even work for me and didn't improve my eyebrows significantly.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I wish I could get nose surgery, lip widening, eyebrow transplant and lower jaw surgery, potentially have considered right orbital decompression too since I am paying about 1/2 a point because of asymmetrical eyes, but it would still be so difficult. Latisse doesn't even work for me and didn't improve my eyebrows significantly.
You in no way need orbital decompression, I'd even be hard pressed to recommend orbital decompression in cases where it could benefit due to the negative effects it can have on one's eye area. My brother in christ your eyes are not asymmetrical. You run a much higher risk of creating asymmetry through operating on one eye. You didn't seem recessed so I don't think jaw surgery is really needed either

The only one of those I'd at all consider would be mouth widening because your mouth seems a tad small but please stop considering surgeries until you finish with more weightloss. We can at least tell you have some decent bonegrowth underneath but the exact shape of which is a bit blurry until you lean out. Suggesting fitting surgeries would be a collection of educated guesses at best and for something as permanent as surgery you really want certainty before diving into any of them

@Zyros if you ever come back here, please look at my face and tell me what makes me so ugly. I feel my facial harmony is so awful nothing can save me.

Bro it’s not even like ur losing weight, at least I’m losing weight while I’m posting. Lose weight then post again

Bro it’s not even like ur losing weight, at least I’m losing weight while I’m posting. Lose weight then post again
I am losing weight, I am at 196 lbs rn.

I was at 225ish when I first started posting here and 221 lbs when I checked my weight for the first time on the scale.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20189
I am losing weight, I am at 196 lbs rn.
You look the same bro, there’s no point in posting your face if you have no change with losing a bit of weight.

Youre finished.

Youre finished.
Why so negative? You can ruin someone’s day with a few seconds of your time. If you don’t have any advice just at least list their failos so they now. It’s tough out here

What the fuck did I tell you fatty. LOSE WEIGHT AND STOP POSTING YOU FAT FUCK

I know I have been obsessively posting before and losing weight was the general consensus. However, based on a new pic on the left side of my face it seems my bone structure is way too narrow and my midface is too long. Even jutting my lower jaw doesn't compensate for such narrowness and long midface length. Can surgery fix it? I am tired of being treated like a subhuman everywhere I go.
Orbital decompression can make IPd smaller

i hate ppl like this

meanwhiile at 130 lbs i was trucel.

im one of the few actual boneless subhumans

he is a normie failed by indian