My bonesmashing anecdote

crushing sluts@100%

crushing sluts@100%

Iron
I have bonesmashed cheekbones zygos and eye area for quite some time now probably 18 months to two years, however not as consistently as I should sort of on and off

My passport photo is 3 years old

I just got back from travelling overseas and at the border security the foid stared at me then stared at my passport photo and did many double takes, I thought she was not going to accept it jfl

I look much different from pre bonesmashing when that passport photo was taken same haircut

Take from this what you will

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Iblameelijah and Bdot
When will people realize bonesmashing is a troll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and HighTierSubhuman
I have bonesmashed cheekbones zygos and eye area for quite some time now probably 18 months to two years, however not as consistently as I should sort of on and off

My passport photo is 3 years old

I just got back from travelling overseas and at the border security the foid stared at me then stared at my passport photo and did many double takes, I thought she was not going to accept it jfl

I look much different from pre bonesmashing when that passport photo was taken same haircut

Take from this what you will
Pics or fake

• +1
Reactions: crushing sluts@100%
Pics or fake
I'm not putting pics on this site jfl

But there is a huge difference between a bedroom or basement picture

Vs a professional passport photo where you have to look straight at the camera the lighting is perfect neutral no expressions neutral look etc

The funny thing is I bet if it was a dude he would of not noticed, and let me through straight away,
but because foids have an eye for detail when noticing the slight differences separating good looks from subhumanity, she did a double take

so she must of been thinking "" he looks exactly the same but why does he look more subhuman in this photo but more good looking now hmmmm something is not adding up""
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
that was just puberty dont get your hopes up
Nope got my passport when I was 20

but hey i dont want to be a coper if its puberty its puberty i guess could of been a later puberty or the tail end of puberty
I'm always willing to check other conclusions first before coping

• +1
Reactions: oily703
I'm not putting pics on this site jfl

But there is a huge difference between a bedroom or basement picture

Vs a professional passport photo where you have to look straight at the camera the lighting is perfect neutral no expressions neutral look etc

The funny thing is I bet if it was a dude he would of not noticed, and let me through straight away,
but because foids have an eye for detail when noticing the slight differences separating good looks from subhumanity, she did a double take

so she must of been thinking "" he looks exactly the same but why does he look more subhuman in this photo but more good looking now hmmmm something is not adding up""
Jfl
it's all in your head :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

it's all in your head :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
She did a a long ass double take looking at me and back at my photo that bit wasn't in my head lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
Nope got my passport when I was 20

but hey i dont want to be a coper if its puberty its puberty i guess could of been a later puberty or the tail end of puberty
I'm always willing to check other conclusions first before coping
At least your open to discussion
Better than 90 percent
I sont think puberty at 20 is likely
Well without pictures we can't really tell but I wouldn't post them here either

• +1
Reactions: crushing sluts@100%

Users who are viewing this thread

• crushing sluts@100%
  • the MOUSE
  • Iblameelijah
  • haramzada