My boss has the hots for me (shes married and is 28 but looks 16)

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
She's this little jb looking chick with squeaky cute voice with 0 authority whatsoever but shes really cool and isnt a complete bitch warthog like my supervisor (one step below my cute boss).

I think its the contrast cuz she's like 5'1 petite with bubble butt and I'm tall (compared to her) and im wide with a large skull. She tells me what to do sometimes and starts giggling and said shit today like "im staring too much aha". She also asks me to help with heavy lifting cuz "I'm big and strong" and I seem to be subconsciously adopting the persona of the large strong male that is a bit dumb and doesnt say much but when I do i subconciously have a much deeper voice that says something sexy but dumb.

I was putting things away and she tickled my ribs from behind me and was like "jokes aha" which was quite nice. She reminds me very much like a stereotypical light featured Breton from the elder scrolls. Small with cutsey features mixed with sharp elven features like high cheekbones and positive canthal tilt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Pumanator and Deleted member 9801
this is just a forum for chads to brag while we just look innit

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
imagine being married to a woman that subtly leaves IOIs for her coworkers to pick up on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manu le coq, ascension, forevergymcelling and 5 others
jbpilled again

How do you think she became the boss without having any authority or being able to lift anything?

By manipulating men (with cute smiles and flirty tactics) like you to do all the work and she picks up promotion after promotion.

imagine being married to a woman that subtly leaves IOIs for her coworkers to pick up on
I looked him up and he's some weird bearded hasidic jew looking motherfucker. I'm not surprised shes looking elsewhere honestly

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
How do you think she became the boss without having any authority or being able to lift anything?

By manipulating men (with cute smiles and flirty tactics) like you to do all the work and she picks up promotion after promotion.
i mean mate shes on like £15 an hour max. That aint shit

I say go for it
If u want advise on this foid voice chat me on snap chat