Reactions: ripcordgod1
maxilla

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 16371
If i had his lack nasiolabial folds something would come out of me in life smh

@JudgeandJury @medialcanthuscel mah beautiful nose

Pretty boy Chad for sure.

If i had his lack nasiolabial folds something would come out of me in life smh
nasolabial folds are exclusively caused by a recessed maxilla and get worse the older you are. fix the problems you can and ignore those you cant

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Vegeta
bro lets be honest, we all know how every prettyboy angle frauds. Just like syrianpsycho looks like HTN in video call, this guy also must look HTN irl. Even Strong MTN if he is short (which he looks like)

• +1
Reactions: SyrianPsycho and Deleted member 16371
nasolabial folds are exclusively caused by a recessed maxilla and get worse the older you are. fix the problems you can and ignore those you cant
I have 0 nasolabial folds even when smiling and have a recessed maxilla

I have 0 nasolabial folds even when smiling and have a recessed maxilla
then the rest of your midface is recessed the same amount as your maxilla. how facial soft tissue works is it is "stretched" on top of your facial bones and by having a part of your facial bones further back than the other/s the soft tissue is sort of just "lying" on your bone instead of being stretched out as it should. this is also the biggest factor for good/bad aging. if you are not sure you can send me a dm of your midface from the side

• +1
Reactions: Mediterranean
His nose is ok, from the side it looks pretty bad. But mogs what I got really hard though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Makes him look worse. Would slay with less nostril exposure

It can be caused by fat

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
It can be caused by fat
yes, but that only starts with morbidly obese people. under normak circumstances your cheeks look fatter than they are because the fat gets stretched in combination with the skin by your maxilla. you can imagine that as your belly looking fatter while sitting than while standing, the fat just doesnt get stretched as it should. if you ever see a skinny or average person with fat looking cheeks it can only be caused by the facial skeleton.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yes, but that only starts with morbidly obese people. under normak circumstances your cheeks look fatter than they are because the fat gets stretched in combination with the skin by your maxilla. you can imagine that as your belly looking fatter while sitting than while standing, the fat just doesnt get stretched as it should. if you ever see a skinny or average person with fat looking cheeks it can only be caused by the facial skeleton.
Naso folds occur with slightly overweight people as well. What are are talking about is the bloated Barrett face:

Fat distribution and bloating are the two biggest reasons for a fat face on average weight people. I guarantee every fat face average weight person you’ll ever meet eats a fuckload of sodium or drinks a fuckload of alcohol. You just really want to believe you’re recessed for some reason, doomer shit lol

Fat distribution and bloating are the two biggest reasons for a fat face on average weight people. I guarantee every fat face average weight person you’ll ever meet eats a fuckload of sodium or drinks a fuckload of alcohol. You just really want to believe you’re recessed for some reason, doomer shit lol
yeah, you overestimate the effects of bloating for normal lifestyles. you can have a visibly bloated face but it will never be significantly different to your face unless you have a really low bodyfat. The fat distribution also doesnt nearly amount enough to make a big difference in skinny people, it only starts to show if you get actual amounts of fat beyond the subcutaneous fat tissue. But maybe your brain had a bad day, so see below:

6984F4E4 2108 4B9E 9061 A11ED7657A67

View attachment 8x5y2s0fkau41.webp
B978145572698100023X f023 005ab 9781455726981

clearly these people just had/have bad fat distributions and are bloated :feelsuhh:
see it this way, why would there be any logical reason for folds to exist? yes, there are wrinkles, but folds occur when theres a difference in surface heights. and why do you assume i am recessed?

Naso folds occur with slightly overweight people as well. What are are talking about is the bloated Barrett face:
yes, but he is a special case. but he has a naturally retarded face, it can only low good if hes extremely unbloated and has a low fat percentage. only then you can see if he is fat or if his face just consists of bonemass without looking at his body. and yes, folds occur with slightly overweight people as well. by definition the average american is overweight. actually 2/3rds of americans are. but those folds occur mainly because theres already insufficient forward growth of the maxilla in comparison to the rest of your midface. see the pics above.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yeah, you overestimate the effects of bloating for normal lifestyles. you can have a visibly bloated face but it will never be significantly different to your face unless you have a really low bodyfat. The fat distribution also doesnt nearly amount enough to make a big difference in skinny people, it only starts to show if you get actual amounts of fat beyond the subcutaneous fat tissue. But maybe your brain had a bad day, so see below:

View attachment 2066502
View attachment 2066499
View attachment 2066500

clearly these people just had/have bad fat distributions and are bloated :feelsuhh:
see it this way, why would there be any logical reason for folds to exist? yes, there are wrinkles, but folds occur when theres a difference in surface heights. and why do you assume i am recessed?

yes, but he is a special case. but he has a naturally retarded face, it can only low good if hes extremely unbloated and has a low fat percentage. only then you can see if he is fat or if his face just consists of bonemass without looking at his body. and yes, folds occur with slightly overweight people as well. by definition the average american is overweight. actually 2/3rds of americans are. but those folds occur mainly because theres already insufficient forward growth of the maxilla in comparison to the rest of your midface. see the pics above.
What procedure did that girl get? Fucking hell think I have the same shit I have a short face and you can't see my smile. You can see her smile way better in the after

• +1
Reactions: Alphacentauri5555
What procedure did that girl get? Fucking hell think I have the same shit I have a short face and you can't see my smile. You can see her smile way better in the after
its tricky as it is pretty hard to certainly know if you have it or not, but its short face syndrome. It is a really unknown condition which affects many people. those people think the just have a small face, a weird smile, and so on.

some key characteristics of SFS include:

1. a large appearing nose, which is exactly what it is: appearing large.
2. Very little teeth show when smiling / no teeth show when resting.
3. a short looking skull
4. always looking younger than people around you which transitions to looking older than people around you at a certain age quickly.
5. deep nasolabial folds.
6. your nose is stubbier because of the vertical deficiency.
7. it often makes your lips look 'weird'.
8. you look angry/sad with a neutral expression.

generally it destroys facial harmony and masculinity.
the reason it is so unknown is because by itself sfs doesnt cause any health concerns. still if you have any chance of fixing it via surgery and are lookmaxing it is a godsent as it is probably the most rastic change you can have. Most users think about creating halos and look up to supermodels but theres no sense in that as they have little to no failos and way above average features. but even average features combined with no failos is high psl (to prove the point, heres the facial average of different countries: https://www.artfido.com/this-is-what-the-average-person-looks-like-in-each-country/)
Humans are not good at creating Halos, but we sure know how to fix failos, and make the best of a base. This comes at a price though.

Here are 2 of the greatest sfs-results around:

1497889 65280462 10156151618681123 2039596217008128000 o

The surgery generally is bimax, downgrafting of the maxilla and sometimes genioplasty.

If you're not sure about whether you have sfs or if you're unsure about what surgery is gonna change for your face for you pm me you can pm me if you want

• +1
Reactions: zap