My brain feels so fried nowadays

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
Joined
May 21, 2019
Posts
6,213
Reputation
10,038
My brain feels more sluggish, I can't think as quickly as I used to. It takes me longer to grasp concepts and I'm starting to feel like I'm lower IQ than my classmates, also I don't put in any effort at all.

Is it possible that cooming/masturbation has fried my brain? I feel like I'm in a drunken stupor. I legitimately think I've consumed so much porn, food and video games that my brain is overstimulated.... :hnghn:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
My brain feels more sluggish, I can't think as quickly as I used to. It takes me longer to grasp concepts and I'm starting to feel like I'm lower IQ than my classmates, also I don't put in any effort at all.

Is it possible that cooming/masturbation has fried my brain? I feel like I'm in a drunken stupor. I legitimately think I've consumed so much porn, food and video games that my brain is overstimulated.... :hnghn:
I got that way from drugs. All you can do is supplement your brain with more fake neurotransmitters. Or else you won’t have enough dopamine to move forward
 
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox
I got that way from drugs. All you can do is supplement your brain with more fake neurotransmitters. Or else you won’t have enough dopamine to move forward
What about a complete dopamine detox? I'm still 21 so I may brain has some neuroplasticity. I tried using Wellbutrin (dopamine reuptaking antidepressant) but after a few months it stopped working. I need to completely reset my brain not become more reliable on more dopamine
 
What about a complete dopamine detox? I'm still 21 so I may brain has some neuroplasticity. I tried using Wellbutrin (dopamine reuptaking antidepressant) but after a few months it stopped working. I need to completely reset my brain not become more reliable on more dopamine
You’ll be fighting an uphill battle especially if you have work and other responsibilities. Your brain is basically like an iPhone battery that drains very easily as a result of west and tear. Micro dose LSD/shrooms and drink lots of coffee on days off. Adderall for the odd day you need intense focus
 
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox

Similar threads

ragingmanlet
Replies
0
Views
24
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
ltnwhiteboy
Replies
1
Views
39
n1ks09
n1ks09
noname1945
Replies
3
Views
30
Petsmart
Petsmart
_MVP_
Replies
2
Views
42
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
bnugly
Replies
8
Views
46
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top