My brain has rotted

D

Deleted member 21661

You need to commit crime
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Posts
7,941
Reputation
17,223
I used to be confident. Now I'm never satisfied with anything. I need my surgeries and even those won't satisfy me. I need to be taller. It's not even about women anymore I just want my ideal looks to be satisfied with myself. I can't look at anyone's face without psl rating them. I have so many cortisol spikes. I miss when I just didn't care about looks had no stress just chilled at home on my computer and played games.
I can't even talk to normies NT aside I just can't stand most of them. I won't be able to take a relationship with a woman seriously. I just dislike people. I just cope with being gl and some other goals I have in life but I have no idea how I'm going to live. I almost just give up. It's just over man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
The price of being enlightened by blackpill...
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
14
Views
76
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
dimocel
Replies
16
Views
69
Michael Vornik X
Michael Vornik X
fucknatty
Replies
62
Views
228
dumbassnga
dumbassnga
gandylite.
Replies
12
Views
56
erikt7
erikt7
bisssi 24
Replies
13
Views
81
bisssi 24
bisssi 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top