My brain is scrambled(trauma related brain damage)

nigtard

nigtard

I was an abused dog.I think it's because of the beatings I used to receive as a kid.My dad used to beat me for hours hitting me with metal chairs on the head.In school I would get punched daily by the older kids.

Now one day I look like genetic trash and the next day I look close to human.The same shit is going on with my brain, I'll be on the verge of roping then suddenly I'll be fine for a few days before becoming depressed again.
I hear noises every time I'm alone and I'm paranoid to the point sometimes where I can't go outside without having panic attacks because everyone is trying to kill me.
I have no personality so just copy whatever others do.

literally my brain

I have this but 100 percent worse.So many things going on in my head yet I somehow have no personality
How do you have no personality?

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
How do you have no personality?
Never really developed one I stayed inside my room for years just staring at walls and watching Netflix.

Never really developed one I stayed inside my room for years just staring at walls and watching Netflix.
You don't have any hobbies?

You don't have any hobbies?
I used to back when I could function normally.When I self isolated I lost interest in everything.My family thinks I'm mentally ill but I think its just brain trauma

• +1
Reactions: smallman
I used to back when I could function normally.When I self isolated I lost interest in everything.My family thinks I'm mentally ill but I think its just brain trauma
Sorry to hear that man. I hope the best for you. What are your current plans in life?

• +1
Reactions: nigtard