my brother gave me brain damage by turning me into a drug addict at 12 years old

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
it didnt hit me how badly he destroyed me until we had a conversation yesterday

we were discussing how cliche a certain conversation in an anime we were watching was, and he went into the ideological social dynamics that while these archtypes are exaggerated, they are prescent in real life, and he likes to think about them and analyze people based on their traits.

basically just some uneccesary high iq shit, sounds kinda schizo own but this is what made me realize that hes so much fucking smarter than me. it pisses me off.

hes also an extremely talented rapper with mostly joke songs out, his lyricism is literally eminem tier, like its so good to compare him to anyone else would be innadequete

hes a social autist genius.

he really has a career, from nothing, from sitting around and writing raps for fun while smoking weed and doing drugs. i had to work hard to change my life and hes fucking set.

dropped out of college twice because he was unmotivated, went to rehab twice, and hes clear reguardless.

i saw it as nothing but a setback before, it destroyed my motivation and likely stunted my growth (reguardless if you think weed stunts growth, it encoursages a sedentary lifestyle, which certainly does_

i quit soccer shortly after, i started hanging out with other drug users and was the "weed guy" IN MIDDLE SCHOOL

he gave me coke at 15, he gave me adderall at 15, acid over a dozen times, these were never addictions for me so i doubt they contributed

after all that he got 95th percentile on his SAT and a very solid IQ i forgot the number tho.

our mother is almost retarded, like 20iq points from needing a personal assistant to keep her alive. she is so dumb

so its possible i just got cucked from genetics cuz shes also 5"

maybe i just got the short dumb genetics. how funny would that be?

one of these days when he pisses me off im gonna let loose and fry him thoroughly and make this nigga cry from remorse

im kinda over it but wanted to vent i asceneded pretty hard and changed things.

i dont need hate him, but i need to clear the air eventually so he apologizes properly. i know hes sorry, but he only said it once when he was high asf from boofing MDMA (boofing = anal application jfl)

i think id feel better if he knows how much he really did.

the idea i need my brother to validate that he provided me with adversity is kinda pussy shit i cant lie. sounds like a pity party, maybe if he says hes had a harder life or some shit id bring it up and let loose. im not sure why this still matters to me.

hes 5"9 social autist never been active no motivation 95th percentile brainpower

im 5"6 solid physique and semi non NT with good motivation 77th percentile

also my parents spent 15-20k on legal fees for him gettign caught with drugs, court, rehab, and probably much more after he dropped out of college twice

i asked my parents for a few grand to buy me pharma HGH. i had a doctor that would give it to me, but they said they wouldnt pay for it.

"we'll pay for half it"

(changed their mind after the price jfl)

a sonic drive in employee at 15 years old cannot afford even 1/10th of pharma hgh

if my brother didnt drain their finances they could have bought it for me. i wasnt low inhib enough to direclty make the comparison and expose their "favoritism"

it wasnt favoritism though. no chance in hell hes the favorite, not like i give a shit, the approval of my parents to me is equavlent to the approval of one of my boys. i dont give a shit what they think. they arent bad people or anything. they just dont get it.

and when they found out i was gonna be 5"5.5 based on my growth charts, the extend of their attempts to change things was:

"wow thats short, should we do something about it??"

doctor: no hes fine

"ok well i wont even think about it for the next 15 years until my son obviously becomes insecure from being literally genetically inferior"

that was it, a single conversation when i was under the age of 5

i also didnt have much of an appetite, so they just let me not eat and fuck off.

instead it took me another year of coping to finally find good hgh online and test it myself

a full year of growth wasted.

they spent tens of thousands on problems that my brother caused to himself

and wouldnt spare more than 50 dollars a month for the hgh i found online and that they KNEW to be real (blood test) i had to lower the dose because they still werent willing to pay for what would be the equivalent of pharma doses even with the blackmarket hgh i found.

im not depressed or anything, i dont fret over it often. but im getting more pissed off than i thought id be writing this.

more than i usually share what does the gang think of my backstory?

@garoupilled_
looksmidder
@looksmidder
curlyheadjames
@curlyheadjames

@St.TikTokcel

@gribsufer1

@Crestfallen95

@Blackgymmax
garoupilled_

@balding exprettyboy @nims @freakkforlife @predeterminism @thompsonz @failednormiemanlet @the bull @vermilioncore @xangsane @lihito @growth plate @rupert Pupkin @8pslcel ...
@TRUE_CEL

@Allornothing

@balding exprettyboy
@Nims
@FreakkForLife
@predeterminism
@BoredPrince
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@rupert Pupkin
@8pslcel
@printerandfaxmachin
@rooman
@predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate@Erik-Jón
@Manchild
@8PSLcel
@RecessedChinCel
@Ryan
@gamma
@luljankybo
@Nameless_Sunflower
@

@FreakkForLife
@Hiraeth
@balding exprettyboy
@predeterminism
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@rupert Pupkin
@8pslcel
@printerandfaxmachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@nameless_sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@TeenAscender
@robobafett999
@StuffedFrog
@rand anon
@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs
@vaninskybird
@St.TikTokcel
@elegant567
@Guerrilla

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 21863, kimtaehyung and 9 others
huffin on this pen rn, nigga really got me good innit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 32425

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 29167 and Xangsane
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
You certainly had a worse upbringing than I did, but I just remembered a saying that goes:

We're all in the same game, just different levels, dealing with the same hell, just different devils

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Gaygymmaxx
Good luck roasting a funny rap, lyricist. He will eviscerate you Killshot style. I think sedentary lifestyle actually improves your growth - no strain on spine or legs

doing cocaine and adderall a few times did not give you brain damage unless you did so much that you were stimmed out of your fucking mind

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
we were discussing how cliche a certain conversation in an anime we were watching was, and he went into the ideological social dynamics that while these archtypes are exaggerated, they are prescent in real life, and he likes to think about them and analyze people based on their traits.
Dw this shit can all be learned, its just literary analysis.

Everything else sounds brutal man, I imagine fucking around w drugs at age 15 will def stunt brain devleopment. It's prolly not too bad though, your brother has a few years on you it makes sense hes smarter still. How old are you?

also SAT doesn't really say a lot about iq imo, more about how good you are at studying/test taking

wait are you a bramptom mf lmao?

Dw this shit can all be learned, its just literary analysis.

Everything else sounds brutal man, I imagine fucking around w drugs at age 15 will def stunt brain devleopment. It's prolly not too bad though, your brother has a few years on you it makes sense hes smarter still. How old are you?

also SAT doesn't really say a lot about iq imo, more about how good you are at studying/test taking
I think I'm still well above average but average is dogshit these days since most brains are destroyed by the modern world. Mine included I need to stop being a cuck

wait are you a bramptom mf lmao?
What is that

and 12 bro not 15 Lmao

Started smoking daily at 13. It became my primary source of joy until I was 15 and I started working on myself but I still set myself back immensely

doing cocaine and adderall a few times did not give you brain damage unless you did so much that you were stimmed out of your fucking mind
Smoking weed consistently from the age of 12 to now

As I said it didn't contribute

Good luck roasting a funny rap, lyricist. He will eviscerate you Killshot style. I think sedentary lifestyle actually improves your growth - no strain on spine or legs
I wouldn't need to roast him just immaculate guilt trip if he pisses me off

I think I'm still well above average but average is dogshit these days since most brains are destroyed by the modern world. Mine included I need to stop being a cuck
True

How'd the hgh go? How much/long did you end up injecting for? What source?

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
True

How'd the hgh go? How much/long did you end up injecting for? What source?
Didn't go great my predicted height chart was 5"5.5 and I'm 5"6.5 on my best day lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Lethbridge and Deleted member 32425
Didn't go great my predicted height chart was 5"5.5 and I'm 5"6.5 on my best day lmao
damn thats pretty tough. What source? were you on AI? How many IU/day, how many days? How old when you hit puberty?

damn thats pretty tough. What source? were you on AI? How many IU/day, how many days? How old when you hit puberty?
Source was goodlyfe, I got bloods but didn't start until I was 17, peptides and shit until then

up

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite