My brother is a chad and mogs me every time

NormieCel666

NormieCel666

Iron
Shiiiiit:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke:
Yesterday I looked at the features of my younger brother, he is 17 years old and I realized that it is indeed a chad

He has good bones in his face, great jawline, great chin, his jaw is big and masculine, large zygomatic bones,hollow cheeks(that line between zygos and chin) ,hooded eyes,larges eyeslashes, he no have malocclusion like me :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Everyone thinks that he's my big brother and that I'm the youngest, Men respect him but dont give a shit with me, is popular in his school while I was bullied in the past, He is very socially uninhibited, he talks to everyone, in the neighborhood, where he goes and in his school, he welcomes the
guests in the house while I run to my room to hide and avoid social contact at all costs

He is my father's favorite
Knowing that he has a good look and knowing that we are brothers give me envy, hate and desire to LDAR or ROPE

Maybe that's the reason why I feel uncomfortable when he's been with me since he became a teenager subconsciously

He gets angry with me when I worry about my looks
"Only fags are interested in their appearance" obviously it's easy to say it when you have good facial structure.

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah but you heightmogg him so it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Genetic recombination pill is brutal if you're experiencing it everyday.
Nothing you can do now except sharing a pic of him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
>5'7
>Chad
pick one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and NormieCel666