my brother is lifemogging me like crazy

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
It's bittersweet I'm proud of him but it annoys me
This mf is 15 and working every weekend while I was taking every drug on the planet when I was his age JFL
He's been going to the gym with me everyday for 2 yrs now and he's made decent progress. The progress you'd expect of a normal 15 yr old, nthg too crazy but he's also just 15.
This mf is lucky asf ngl, we share the same dad but not the same mother. Our dad left my mother when I was 2 and went to marry the mother of my brother. They're a happy little family while my mother has been struggling my entire life. My bitchass dad gives my brother everything while he barely speaks to me.
He just called me to say that I need to work or do smth with my life, I actually despise him with a passion.
But no I'm rotting everyday on this fucking forum and skipping every class. Also I'm broke asf
The only thing I care ab rn is domination and slaying foids while my brother is casually making stacks and saving

I need to change my life bruh this shit is driving me insane. I need to find a way to get passive income while blasting full on tren
I have to set a good example for him in terms of life since I'm the older brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, iblamechico and User28823
Taking drugs as a teen mogs being a self improvement cuck with no life

• +1
Reactions: to be human, niqfan625, ropemaxxee and 4 others
Taking drugs as a teen mogs being a self improvement cuck with no life
Richard Ramirezmaxxing >>> muh money muh saving

How do we win at life?

But no I'm rotting everyday on this fucking forum and skipping every class.
this is me and its bad lol i need to fix up before its too late

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock
It's bittersweet I'm proud of him but it annoys me
This mf is 15 and working every weekend while I was taking every drug on the planet when I was his age JFL
He's been going to the gym with me everyday for 2 yrs now and he's made decent progress. The progress you'd expect of a normal 15 yr old, nthg too crazy but he's also just 15.
This mf is lucky asf ngl, we share the same dad but not the same mother. Our dad left my mother when I was 2 and went to marry the mother of my brother. They're a happy little family while my mother has been struggling my entire life. My bitchass dad gives my brother everything while he barely speaks to me.
He just called me to say that I need to work or do smth with my life, I actually despise him with a passion.
But no I'm rotting everyday on this fucking forum and skipping every class. Also I'm broke asf
The only thing I care ab rn is domination and slaying foids while my brother is casually making stacks and saving

I need to change my life bruh this shit is driving me insane. I need to find a way to get passive income while blasting full on tren
I have to set a good example for him in terms of life since I'm the older brother
elliot rodger maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk