My brother is now taller than me

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
Why did it have to be like this. I have wished, dreamed to be taller for years. Ever since freshman year of high school, when I was 5'5, and was brutally heightmogged by my friends and many of my peers. Now I turn 17 in about a month, yet I am but a weak 5'7. I am still mogged, now more than ever, as some of my friends have caught up and become taller.

But now, my brother who is currently a 14 year old FRESHMAN, is now prob an inch taller than I am. Now, this isn't uncommon, the younger brother becoming taller than the older, but why the fuck did it have to happen so early? Also why did it have to be MY brother, of all people? He has the physical constitution of a goddamn 8 year old girl. He also has had the diet to match for years, barely eating his meals, the only "foods" he likes being Takis and sweets. He has never exercised, touched a weight or done a pushup in his life, and has shown an aversion to physical activity. He actually spends up to 2-3 hours in the bathroom everyday, taking forever to shower along with doing his obsessive and faggoted skincare/grooming routine. Yet he is taller, already this early.

I'm so fucking angry, why have I not reached a good height at this point when I have lived a healthy life and for the most part done everything right, yet he has already become taller and may reach a good height in the future, when he has done everything wrong? It isn't fair, at this point it feels like nothing I do matters. Why exercise, eat right, and try to improve facial leanness, when I will be mogged, cast aside, and literally looked down upon because of what is essentially a roll of the dice?

Fuck this cruel world. Fuck all those fags and pussys that don't deserve their height.

Try getting heightmogged my your sister 😂

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Timmy, humanoidsub7, lemonnz and 1 other person
Why did it have to be like this. I have wished, dreamed to be taller for years. Ever since freshman year of high school, when I was 5'5, and was brutally heightmogged by my friends and many of my peers. Now I turn 17 in about a month, yet I am but a weak 5'7. I am still mogged, now more than ever, as some of my friends have caught up and become taller.

But now, my brother who is currently a 14 year old FRESHMAN, is now prob an inch taller than I am. Now, this isn't uncommon, the younger brother becoming taller than the older, but why the fuck did it have to happen so early? Also why did it have to be MY brother, of all people? He has the physical constitution of a goddamn 8 year old girl. He also has had the diet to match for years, barely eating his meals, the only "foods" he likes being Takis and sweets. He has never exercised, touched a weight or done a pushup in his life, and has shown an aversion to physical activity. He actually spends up to 2-3 hours in the bathroom everyday, taking forever to shower along with doing his obsessive and faggoted skincare/grooming routine. Yet he is taller, already this early.

I'm so fucking angry, why have I not reached a good height at this point when I have lived a healthy life and for the most part done everything right, yet he has already become taller and may reach a good height in the future, when he has done everything wrong? It isn't fair, at this point it feels like nothing I do matters. Why exercise, eat right, and try to improve facial leanness, when I will be mogged, cast aside, and literally looked down upon because of what is essentially a roll of the dice?

Fuck this cruel world. Fuck all those fags and pussys that don't deserve their height.
So brutal working for height and getting heightmogged by those who didn't

• So Sad
Reactions: slayerToBe

How tall are your parents? I am 5'6.5. I believe you are my height, Why didnt you try HGH or AIs? I tried HGH but it didnt work, and only discovered AIs too late.

Dnr so how tall is he and u ?

threaten to go er unless your parents give you HGH

How tall are your parents? I am 5'6.5. I believe you are my height, Why didnt you try HGH or AIs? I tried HGH but it didnt work, and only discovered AIs too late.
stop searching the forum about height. it’s over if you aren’t 6’2

I know. But its nightime were I live and I cant accept I only discovered AIs after 18yo. It was too late. I might rope bro. If I give a male teen AIs everyday for 7 years that kid might grow extra 12 inches. I already posted about this. Every year on it gives you about 2 extra inches. I cant accept living such a life.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and lilith
How tall are you btw? And no, its over if you are shorter than 5'8, maybe 5'9. Anyone taller than 5'9 complaining about height is retard.

How tall are you btw? And no, its over if you are shorter than 5'8, maybe 5'9. Anyone taller than 5'9 complaining about height is retard.
im 6’3. I get no pussy. face is everything.

im 6’3. I get no pussy. face is everything.
Lol bro I knew you had mogger height. At this height you can be a BUM and you will still get pussy. At 5'6.5 there are only 3 options:

1) Single mothers: Sorry, I am not bluepilled whiteboi to take care of other mans kids. No way
2) Hookers and strippers. Good but they dont deserve that money and and full of STDs
3) Find a dumb womanlet and make her feel you as a very powerfull and successfull dude. Since she is womanlet it will take time for her to see you as short. Dont get her pregnant though. Only use her as a hole.

its his brother bro

Damn you are right. All of them came from this guys nutsack, Ray Meeks. Also a criminal. His balls must be blessed. jeremys mom is hot but nothing special. She is white though. I think the main ingredient is Ray Meeks nuts lol

View attachment 2829547

Damn you are right. All of them came from this guys nutsack, Ray Meeks. Also a criminal. His balls must be blessed. jeremys mom is hot but nothing special. She is white though. I think the main ingredient is Ray Meeks nuts lol
Kinda crazy he had a blue and green eyed kid

My parents are 5' and 5'6, although most of my male relatives are like 5'10 average height. I was really tempted to hop on HGH and AI, although I am worried it will make my ears and nose too big

just wear boots and fraud to 5'9-5'10

• +1
Reactions: Omen
Must be annoying don't relate I'm the younger brother but shorter

i was 5'3.5 in high school nigger, by the end of it i was 5'8"

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
I know. But its nightime were I live and I cant accept I only discovered AIs after 18yo. It was too late. I might rope bro. If I give a male teen AIs everyday for 7 years that kid might grow extra 12 inches. I already posted about this. Every year on it gives you about 2 extra inches. I cant accept living such a life.
hes gonna have a lot of issues from 7 years of flatlined estrogen