My brown eyed white chad(lite) best friend put on blue contact lenses and he is liked by even more people/girls and is treated better

Dicktator

Dicktator

Blackpilled for 1 year, was redpilled for 10 years
Another thread discussed now gave me the idea to write about this. This happened 2-3 months ago. I gave my childhood best friend this blackpilled idea, that blue eyes are simply perceived as the most beautiful by every human's brain and since then he got colored lenses and he can't stop thanking me. He wears monthly contact lenses anyway, he has like 1,5 and 2 eyes. We were talking about the blackpill, I showed him a video and next day he bought colored lenses to give it a try. He says he is treated way better everywhere, people approach him even more often, more girls are into him, more people smile at him, people give him more gaze, etc. We are not 20, so it's not just pussy we think about, but blackpill is about how you are treated better in life everywhere if you are good looking and he says he is treated better at work, during training, in the shop, everywhere, because of his new eye color. He wears Air Optix Brilliant Blue. He has white skin and dark brown hair, normal brown eyes, not too light brown, but not black either. He is handsomish and is 6'2, never had problem with women since he was 14, so it's not about ascending him, but the fact, that lots of people deny here, that eye color makes a difference!

I read this bullshit, that eye color is an ethnic cope. No. I am not ethnic either, but a fully white european and I plan to change my eye color from hazel (greenish brown) to blue this year. Having any blue (or most shades of grey or green) eyes matter a lot over having dark eyes. And not because of some society bullshit or its rarity, but because of the way how every human brain in the world is wired. (True blackpill.)

Eye color is legit the top 4th or 5th most important after face, height, race and maybe frame/bodyfat. Blue eyes can give a similar halo as tall height can give. Yes, if you are ugly, then having blue eyes won't give you much help with girls (if you don't geomaxx), but if you are let's say at least a HTN on the face, then it can give a lot. So yes, if you are not in the top 20-30% facially, then magically changing your eye color from today wouldn't help you, I agree with this. Face is #1. No one says otherwise. Still, eye color is worth to be discussed more, because people say so many stupid things here about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, mathis, WALLSTcel and 9 others
He should get bootleg stroma. It works the best for people who are already white passing. Then they do become legitimately white.

He should get bootleg stroma. It works the best for people who are already white passing. Then they do become legitimately white.

He doesn't plan doing that, but I plan to do laser eye color changing surgery this year. Not stroma, but its european version.

Eye color doesn't matter for ethnics but it can halo them

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and wishIwasSalludon
yeah no

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, gribsufer1 and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, kingpiin, the_nextDavidLaid and 2 others
I 100% agree. (Check the link behind my last sentence.)

I wouldn't believe this a year ago too. But this video changed my mind a few months ago. If not the whole, just watch from 6:40 to 13:15.

practically gave him black eyes

I 100% agree. (Check the link behind my last sentence.)

I wouldn't believe this a year ago too. But this video changed my mind a few months ago. If not the whole, just watch from 6:40 to 13:15.

no
Doesn't reflect on dating app experiments. There's a boost but it's not even better than having longer eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and BrahminBoss
no
Doesn't reflect on dating app experiments. There's a boost but it's not even better than having longer eyelashes

I live in a mostly white country, where about 50% of white people have blue (green, grey) and another 50% have brown eyes. Any time I start a new tinder acc, out of the first 30-40 people whom it throws on me (the most popular accs), almost all of them have blue eyes. Blue eyed beautiful people come before brown eyed beautiful people, all other things being equal.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
I live in a mostly white country, where about 50% of white people have blue (green, grey) and another 50% have brown eyes. Any time I start a new tinder acc, out of the first 30-40 people whom it throws on me (the most popular accs), almost all of them have blue eyes. Blue eyed beautiful people come before brown eyed beautiful people, all other things being equal.
I don't care I've already done enough chad and normiefishes to know what's going on. A blue eyed htn doesn't beat a brown eyed chadlite

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, kingpiin, spermium and 1 other person
There is no best eye color. It depends on pheno and overall face.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, kingpiin, Gandy and 3 others
he says he is treated better at work, during training, in the shop, everywhere, because of his new eye color.
by people that alr know he has brown eyes?

by people that alr know he has brown eyes?

1. Most people are not autistic and can't remember most other people's eye color more or less. We live in a country with huge eye color diversity, maybe 25-35% of people have blue/green eyes, the rest different shades of dark. Before I took interest in this, I couldn't remember most people's eye color either. His father didn't even notice the change!

2. Only one of his coworkers and a handful of irl friends noticed out of many. He has a home office job, where he only has to go the office once every second week, or if he wants he can go more often ofc. So he doesn't meet with his coworkers 5 times a week.
But to the only coworker who noticed, he admitted it and the coworker didn't say a bad word about it, only that he looks a completely different person with his new eye color. You guys here are to high inhib/anxious. It's not a big deal, if a few people notice it. Who cares? Will you have the same social circle forever? No. Will you ever get to know new people? Yes.

There is no best eye color. It depends on pheno and overall face.

I admit saying "blue eye is better for everyone" was autistic. But still, most people underrate the importance of eye color (blue>brown) and more brown eyed people'd benefit from eye color changing, than people who wouldn't.

I don't care I've already done enough chad and normiefishes to know what's going on. A blue eyed htn doesn't beat a brown eyed chadlite

I agree. Face is #1.
But who cares about this who beats who bullshit? This is not how I view things. It's not like the two of them stand in front of the only girl in the world, who must choose between them. My view is rather, could a brown eyed HTN/chadlite improve his own success, if he gets blue eyes instead of brown? Not all the time, I admit, but the answer is often yes.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, LooksOrDeath, kingpiin and 1 other person
Op is correct with my Pheno I would be at least chadlite with lighter eyes and eye color drastically affects appeal.
Ur an idiot to every single woman except white (since they're used to it) they would prefer the blue eyed htn.

These guys would lose a huge amount of appeal if they did not have blue eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, LooksOrDeath, Dicktator and 1 other person
Another thread discussed now gave me the idea to write about this. This happened 2-3 months ago. I gave my childhood best friend this blackpilled idea, that blue eyes are simply perceived as the most beautiful by every human's brain and since then he got colored lenses and he can't stop thanking me. He wears monthly contact lenses anyway, he has like 1,5 and 2 eyes. We were talking about the blackpill, I showed him a video and next day he bought colored lenses to give it a try. He says he is treated way better everywhere, people approach him even more often, more girls are into him, more people smile at him, people give him more gaze, etc. We are not 20, so it's not just pussy we think about, but blackpill is about how you are treated better in life everywhere if you are good looking and he says he is treated better at work, during training, in the shop, everywhere, because of his new eye color. He wears Air Optix Brilliant Blue. He has white skin and dark brown hair, normal brown eyes, not too light brown, but not black either. He is handsomish and is 6'2, never had problem with women since he was 14, so it's not about ascending him, but the fact, that lots of people deny here, that eye color makes a difference!

I read this bullshit, that eye color is an ethnic cope. No. I am not ethnic either, but a fully white european and I plan to change my eye color from hazel (greenish brown) to blue this year. Having any blue (or most shades of grey or green) eyes matter a lot over having dark eyes. And not because of some society bullshit or its rarity, but because of the way how every human brain in the world is wired. (True blackpill.)

Eye color is legit the top 4th or 5th most important after face, height, race and maybe frame/bodyfat. Blue eyes can give a similar halo as tall height can give. Yes, if you are ugly, then having blue eyes won't give you much help with girls (if you don't geomaxx), but if you are let's say at least a HTN on the face, then it can give a lot. So yes, if you are not in the top 20-30% facially, then magically changing your eye color from today wouldn't help you, I agree with this. Face is #1. No one says otherwise. Still, eye color is worth to be discussed more, because people say so many stupid things here about it.
I saw the lenses vid and it looks fake af, weird

nah man hust get girls with ur eye colour and theres no problem right

1. Most people are not autistic and can't remember most other people's eye color more or less. We live in a country with huge eye color diversity, maybe 25-35% of people have blue/green eyes, the rest different shades of dark. Before I took interest in this, I couldn't remember most people's eye color either. His father didn't even notice the change!

2. Only one of his coworkers and a handful of irl friends noticed out of many. He has a home office job, where he only has to go the office once every second week, or if he wants he can go more often ofc. So he doesn't meet with his coworkers 5 times a week.
But to the only coworker who noticed, he admitted it and the coworker didn't say a bad word about it, only that he looks a completely different person with his new eye color. You guys here are to high inhib/anxious. It's not a big deal, if a few people notice it. Who cares? Will you have the same social circle forever? No. Will you ever get to know new people? Yes.

I admit saying "blue eye is better for everyone" was autistic. But still, most people underrate the importance of eye color (blue>brown) and more brown eyed people'd benefit from eye color changing, than people who wouldn't.

I agree. Face is #1.
But who cares about this who beats who bullshit? This is not how I view things. It's not like the two of them stand in front of the only girl in the world, who must choose between them. My view is rather, could a brown eyed HTN/chadlite improve his own success, if he gets blue eyes instead of brown? Not all the time, I admit, but the answer is often yes.
Agree its over man

Oxymoron in title I m afraid

He says it gives no evolutionary advantage, but I'm pretty sure people with lighter eyes tend to see better in the dark compared to those with darker eyes.