"My brown manager neighbour no longer hires Indians"

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
We're in Canada. My neighbour has been an accounting manager for 2 decades and has worked in the Canadian industry for 35 years. Without exposing too much of his info, He's of non-Indian (but 'brown') descent and worked his way up from being a junior accountant to running the accounting and finance department of a semi-large company, including hiring responsibilities.

Him and I chat a lot from our decks and one day we started talking about politics. Like any political conversation in Canada circa 2020-present, the topic of mass migration and international students came up. He told me him, and many employers, will literally no longer hire anyone who has a male Punjabi name. If he sees a resume and the name ends with "preet", "deep" or "mun" they give it less priority, and if the education is a community college then they completely throw it out. Apparently, the way new international students/grads from that region have been acting in the workforce is so foul that many workers no longer want to be part of that space. And since they go to diploma mills, they lack very essential skills. There's also the risk that once one of them gets promoted to a higher position, they will fire all non-Punjabis and replace them which has happened a lot. And according to him, it's 99% North Indians so they still hire Pakistani, Bengali, and South Indian names. I've also been hearing of many offices in Kitchener-Waterloo (not our city) doing the same thing.

Canada's going to have a very interesting future. Put your seatbelt on cause it's just getting started

The comments are just as brutal, lol:
This has been a thing in Australia for years, no one who actually wants their dept to get shit done hires Indians educated in India because their degrees are worthless and they are seemingly about as competent as a high schoolers and locally educated international students are less desirable due to rampant cheating.
My observed national stereotypes in a tech company. This only applies to immigrants, not races - 2nd/3rd gen immigrants are fairly indistinguishable from the natives.
- Chinese: good programmers, poor social skills, will never progress to the level where they actually need to express an opinion
- North Indians: if male - complete charlatans, usually racist/sexist, can barely code, can barely communicate. But act like they run the place. If female - normally pretty competent and normal, no confidence though (also always either lesbian or has a non North-Indian boyfriend, which pisses off the North Indian men and feeds into their racism and sexism)
- South Indians: competent, always trying to prove themselves, again not much confidence though
Theres a reason India is fucked up and broken, and why Indians do whatever they can to escape it.
If you hire a bunch of recent immigrants they'll just recreate the problems the escaped from.

BTW, South Asians in Canada still outearn East Asians so curries have it easy, relatively speaking:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: czwarty, Xangsane, zura and 8 others
Self-hating shitskin, as old as time.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, zura, JustShower and 2 others
North Indians: if male - complete charlatans, usually racist/sexist, can barely code, can barely communicate. But act like they run the place. If female - normally pretty competent and normal, no confidence though (also always either lesbian or has a non North-Indian boyfriend, which pisses off the North Indian men and feeds into their racism and sexism)
Jfl @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, EverythingMattersCel, BitchBoy and 4 others
And according to him, it's 99% North Indians so they still hire Pakistani, Bengali, and South Indian names.

Good for me, a Pakistani

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, mayo mogger and justinzayn
Self-hating shitskin, as old as time.
More like self hating Indian. He's still hiring Pakistanis, Bengalis and South Indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Tabula Rasa, Der Doktor and 3 others
This was bound to happen

Who would have thought Kashtriyaa warriors make bad programmers
That's good tho. Now dalits like me can get their north indian queens because the north Indian guy counterparts are jobless and poor.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and OGJBSLAYER
So basically he hates sikh, but will hire Pakistani punjabi who look and behave almost exactly the same

Just change your name as a sikh theory

Being open about being sikh puts you on a big target
Most Sikhs from Punjab are farmers, they do will have difficult doing office jobs but at the same time Sikhs are successful and rich , mastercard CEO is sikh

More like self hating Indian. He's still hiring Pakistanis, Bengalis and South Indians
When did pakistani became better programmers then Sikhs,
He clearly just hates sikh

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
When did pakistani became better programmers then Sikhs,
He clearly just hates sikh
Don't underestimate Pakistanis

We invented computer viruses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Der Doktor and justinzayn
And according to him, it's 99% North Indians so they still hire Pakistani, Bengali, and South Indian names.
That's good tho. Now dalits like me can get their north indian queens because the north Indian guy counterparts are jobless and poor.
So basically he hates sikh, but will hire Pakistani punjabi who look and behave almost exactly the same
The Anglosphere went from dominating the entire globe to being just another battleground for intra-shitskin grievance competitions, it's honestly pretty sad...

A Jewish techno-feudal state like America feels a lot healthier in comparison!

• +1
Reactions: Der Doktor, Deleted member 21661, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
This was bound to happen

Who would have thought Kashtriyaa warriors make bad programmers
Yeah when they weren’t warring they were just shudra.

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and OGJBSLAYER
ive always found it interesting how India is the only place where the darker skinned people (South Indians) are more civilized than the lighter skinned ones (North Indians)

We're in Canada. My neighbour has been an accounting manager for 2 decades and has worked in the Canadian industry for 35 years. Without exposing too much of his info, He's of non-Indian (but 'brown') descent and worked his way up from being a junior accountant to running the accounting and finance department of a semi-large company, including hiring responsibilities.

Him and I chat a lot from our decks and one day we started talking about politics. Like any political conversation in Canada circa 2020-present, the topic of mass migration and international students came up. He told me him, and many employers, will literally no longer hire anyone who has a male Punjabi name. If he sees a resume and the name ends with "preet", "deep" or "mun" they give it less priority, and if the education is a community college then they completely throw it out. Apparently, the way new international students/grads from that region have been acting in the workforce is so foul that many workers no longer want to be part of that space. And since they go to diploma mills, they lack very essential skills. There's also the risk that once one of them gets promoted to a higher position, they will fire all non-Punjabis and replace them which has happened a lot. And according to him, it's 99% North Indians so they still hire Pakistani, Bengali, and South Indian names. I've also been hearing of many offices in Kitchener-Waterloo (not our city) doing the same thing.

Canada's going to have a very interesting future. Put your seatbelt on cause it's just getting started

The comments are just as brutal, lol:

BTW, South Asians in Canada still outearn East Asians so curries have it easy, relatively speaking:

saar plxx saar i need to feed my fomily of 25 peeple saar plxx

Attachments

• pp.jpg
    pp.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
employ third world workers become third world country

• +1
Reactions: ostus