my browridges are fucked up (huge af)

B

berseker

Iron
my brow ridges and the bone in the center are unrealistically wide, I heard that this is all cool, but, how can I remove them now or stop the growth? I'm 16 years old, I don't fucking need them, I look like I'm a neanderthal, I noticed this by accident in the mirror in a taxi, it's just fucked up, I understand that it will be cool, but now I'm like a sixteen-year-old neanderthalboy

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
my brow ridges and the bone in the center are unrealistically wide, I heard that this is all cool, but, how can I remove them now or stop the growth? I'm 16 years old, I don't fucking need them, I look like I'm a neanderthal, I noticed this by accident in the mirror in a taxi, it's just fucked up, I understand that it will be cool, but now I'm like a sixteen-year-old neanderthalboy
pics or larp

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
I probably browridge mog you

It’s a good thing to have

pics or larp
IMG 20240513 085936 680

dude why are you so irrationally insecure? you dont look bad. good browridge is good
It's not that I'm insecure, I'm just scared that these brow ridges will become wider with age, I'm 16

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
It's not that I'm insecure, I'm just scared that these brow ridges will become wider with age, I'm 16
If they do it shouldn’t really be a problem, the rest of your face should change in proportion to it idk

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
you have depoot orbitals, browridge and eyes
be proud of it nigga it's a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back