My brutal x rays

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Holy shit. It looks even worse than I've thought, these x rays make my jaw look completely ridiculous. Just look at this shit:

Screenshot 20211005 172829 Gallery

Screenshot 20211005 232521 Gallery

Basically in a first step I need to get my utter trash wisdom teeth extracted and my jaw angles pushed out A LOT.

In a second step Bimax + genioplasty.

Insurance said they won't cover anything... I mean just look at how NARROW that FUCKING jaw is.
This STUPID PIECE OF SHIT RUINED MY YOUTH.

MY FUCKING NARROW MANDIBLE RUINED MY WHOLE YOUTH. IT FUCKED ME OVER SO BADLY, WORSE THAN CANCER.

AND THEY WON'T PAY FOR THIS CROUZON SYNDROME TIER DOG SHIT
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

THERE IS AT LEAST (!!!!!) A FULL MOTHERFUCKING CENTIMETER OF LATERALIZATION ON EACH SIDE TO MAKE ME LOOK HUMAN.

No implant on this world can add a natural looking 1 cm.

My interzygomatic dystance is 14.9cm and intergonial distance a ludicrous 9.7cm - it's a ratio of 0.65

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AT THIS UTTER TRASH SYNDROMATIC SUBHUMANITY.

My self hatred just reached new all time highs. I fucking HATE MYSELF for being such a SUBHUMAN ABOMINATION. My jaw constantly makes me look like a deformed, retarded, disabled, abused subhuman piece of dog shit that deserves nothing but ethernal suffering and death :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 13476, amorfati and 9 others
nice schnoze

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati and RODEBLUR
Not gonna lie your front ceph really looks comically fucked up :confused:

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and RODEBLUR
Also how long until your chin wing fully heals? It stills looks kind of weak in the ceph

bro wtf is going on with your chin?

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, amorfati and Deleted member 2729
bro wtf is going on with your chin?
What do you mean? It looks strange from the side because the soft tissue was pressed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and .👽.
Not gonna lie your front ceph really looks comically fucked up :confused:
Yeah and then there's still people who say I have BDD and shit, or complain why I can't properly socialize. Again, if you have SUCH a narrow jaw as a male, it is a wrap. No foid EVER will find you attractive, the ROPE is the only thing left for you.

I don't even know how to fix this shit. Most probably it will need a side wing, masseter repositioning, BSSO (adds another 3mm per side) and some implants on top. It's literally almost 1.5cm that are actually missing

american psycho film GIF by hoppip

Also how long until your chin wing fully heals? It stills looks kind of weak in the ceph
I'm wondering about that too. It's probably gonna stay like this LOL.
Idk though, if it gets broken during a fight or accident or whatever then it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
I literally started crying when I saw this shit today for the first time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati and Deleted member 4614
My interzygomatic dystance is 14.9cm and intergonial distance a ludicrous 9.7cm - it's a ratio of 0.65
damnn too much.

is that given by CT or how you calculate that?

Holy shit. It looks even worse than I've thought, these x rays make my jaw look completely ridiculous. Just look at this shit:

View attachment 1352581

View attachment 1352580

Basically in a first step I need to get my utter trash wisdom teeth extracted and my jaw angles pushed out A LOT.

In a second step Bimax + genioplasty.

Insurance said they won't cover anything... I mean just look at how NARROW that FUCKING jaw is.
This STUPID PIECE OF SHIT RUINED MY YOUTH.

MY FUCKING NARROW MANDIBLE RUINED MY WHOLE YOUTH. IT FUCKED ME OVER SO BADLY, WORSE THAN CANCER.

AND THEY WON'T PAY FOR THIS CROUZON SYNDROME TIER DOG SHIT
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

THERE IS AT LEAST (!!!!!) A FULL MOTHERFUCKING CENTIMETER OF LATERALIZATION ON EACH SIDE TO MAKE ME LOOK HUMAN.

No implant on this world can add a natural looking 1 cm.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AT THIS UTTER TRASH SYNDROMATIC SUBHUMANITY.

My self hatred just reached new all time highs. I fucking HATE MYSELF for being such a SUBHUMAN ABOMINATION. My jaw constantly makes me look like a deformed, retarded, disabled, abused subhuman piece of dog shit that deserves nothing but ethernal suffering and death :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
You need cw rotation bimax

chewing does help widen the mandible. that's kind of the only thing it does

• JFL
Reactions: lasthope
Rare case of posterior mandibular hypoplasia (PMHYPO)

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.