My buddy is better at debating Islam than all users here

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Sultans cumslut: property of ethnic BVLLS, TEE HEE
He’s a BBC and has more knowledge on his faith than you bitch nigga Muslims here how is this random BBC actually doing OK (im
Winning obviously and I’m winning without bringing up the life of Mohammed JFL because we all know that’s an auto win)

Only @MaghrebGator id consider better at debating for Islam than him. The rest of you Muslims should be ashamed that you lose to an Christian who has only been reading into the bible for 3 weeks and the Quran for 2 @yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @i_love_roosters @Narcissus🥀 @SecularIslamist be ashamed

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Swarthy Knight, SecularIslamist and 4 others
Who asked?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Autismcel, Deleted member 68446 and 1 other person
Of course the Christcuck partners up with a black person.

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin, JohnDoe, Deleted member 68446 and 3 others
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 is a cuck though that bum has no iq to argue. Absolute dumb mf. Jigga followed me on countless threads cuz I pissed him off then called him out when he actually followed me. Claimed that I photoshopped a pic 😂😂. Delusional sand camel

The others are good though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and northern mogger
He’s a BBC and has more knowledge on his faith than you bitch nigga Muslims here how is this random BBC actually doing OK (im
Winning obviously and I’m winning without bringing up the life of Mohammed JFL because we all know that’s an auto win)

Only @MaghrebGator id consider better at debating for Islam than him. The rest of you Muslims should be ashamed that you lose to an Christian who has only been reading into the bible for 3 weeks and the Quran for 2 @yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @i_love_roosters @Narcissus🥀 @SecularIslamist be ashamed
imagine calling an entire race by genitalia, then calling yourself christian and anti-degenaracy...
Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

• JFL
Reactions: nope, Lynxress, Autismcel and 1 other person
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 is a cuck though that bum has no iq to argue. Absolute dumb mf. Jigga followed me on countless threads cuz I pissed him off then called him out when he actually followed me. Claimed that I photoshopped a pic 😂😂. Delusional sand camel

R u rly arab??

Id destroy thrse christians in a debate but cba cause most of them are stubborn and its useless debating them

Id destroy thrse christians in a debate but cba cause most of them are stubborn and its useless debating them
me with sunnis

i feel like aussie and nz whites are more sfcel than other anglosphere ones

What a coincidence that we're also the least Christian of the anglo nations.

What a coincidence that we're also the least Christian of the anglo nations.
christianity is still alive in australia tho

it's still like 50% christian

only slightly less christian than the UK

although the most christian anglo nation is obviously america

christianity is still alive in australia tho

it's still like 50% christian

only slightly less christian than the UK

although the most christian anglo nation is obviously america

Those stats are nonsense. Almost nobody here is religious. You'll find more brown people at a church than whites.

Lmao yeh that dude is retarded as hell. Absolute dumb ass

Those stats are nonsense. Almost nobody here is religious. You'll find more brown people at a church than whites.
sure they might not be religious

but many (id say half) still identify as christian... at least by name

also there are alot of balkan christians (macedonians and greeks)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock

u are genetically inferior to me don’t ever forget that small framed cuck faggot

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I’m not even Indian you cocksucker. Try again
i saw a thread were u said u were

ur an indian hindu background larping as a paki ex muslim

im onto u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and st.hamudi but 6‘5
It's over for you if you do a debate with me, boyo

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Of course the Christcuck partners up with a black person.
? He’s Muslim he argues for Islam agaisnt me you little faggot. The irony is that a bbc is the only one defending Islam well compared to you brown fuckers

lmfao @st.hamudi but 6‘5 is this true
You’d lose mr Ahmad. Unlike my irl buddy u have no need to go into the life of your pedo prophet and his love for little boys and girls 😉 you’d get anally evicerated son

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
u are genetically inferior to me don’t ever forget that small framed cuck faggot
Ur a genetic dead end. Ugly, fat shorter and smaller than me, weaker in every regard. It’s indicative by the responses and the way you stalked my account u pissant. Go ask for a mod ban again and come back to the forum because your reality is utter shit so you roam here for dopamine u junkie

• Hmm...
Ur a genetic dead end. Ugly, fat shorter and smaller than me, weaker in every regard. It’s indicative by the responses and the way you stalked my account u pissant. Go ask for a mod ban again and come back to the forum because your reality is utter shit so you roam here for dopamine u junkie
cope and seethe for tall skulled 6‘5 broad framed slayer brachyfacial obese cuckmerican incel

• JFL
I see the name “Prince” and I auto assume your replying to me
He’s talking about himself. Dude can’t cope with the fact that he’s lirked Through my profile. Seen my physique and shit his pants.
nah just some obese cuck
Yo mama obese from the oily foods in the mena countries lol nigga. How’s the toilet cleaning in Europe going for u refugee boi?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
He’s talking about himself. Dude can’t cope with the fact that he’s lirked Through my profile. Seen my physique and shit his pants.
u think im stalking? so the assumption that u are a obese low t cuck is true haha
I always had a feeling for this

u think im stalking? so the assumption that u are a obese low t cuck is true haha
I always had a feeling for this
Make sure to clean the toilets in Berlin when I visit it better be spotless or your going back to Palestine or Israel lil cuck.

Yo mama obese from the oily foods in the mena countries lol nigga. How’s the toilet cleaning in Europe going for u refugee boi?
Yeah man those shawarmas be makin ayrab hoes big an phaaaat

Make sure to clean the toilets in Berlin when I visit it better be spotless or your going back to Palestine or Israel lil cuck.
:soy::soy: you are still an obese small framed faggot

IMG 1911

ur small dick energy is seething through the screen lil man. @st.hamudi but 6‘5

Last edited:
fufu makes your mother even thicker u faggot
It does make blk bitches fat. I agree, but so does shwarma that’s why the fattest races are Polyneasans then ARABS then Latinos and Turks then BLACKS. Now cry for me Abdullah ibn pedo follower ashraf al qumasi

It does make blk bitches fat. I agree, but so does shwarma that’s why the fattest races are Polyneasans then ARABS then Latinos and Turks then BLACKS. Now cry for me Abdullah ibn pedo follower ashraf al qumasi
IMG 9883

here this is what your mother thinks about when she is touching herself

when u come to germany make sure to bring your wife so me and a few friends can fuck her
I’ll just cuck you by banging ur mother and she’ll birth and actual mogger son.

I’ll just cuck you by banging ur mother and she’ll birth and actual mogger son.
u are genetically inferior to me on every aspect and I will breed your wife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back