My bulge is prominent in everything I wear

mulattocel

mulattocel

Neotenous low-dimo mtn
Joined
May 31, 2022
Posts
4,366
Reputation
7,098
My tool is far from “big”. (Under the golden 8 x 6) However, my decent set of balls creates a noticeable bulge and protrusion in every pair of pants I wear. Especially work slacks. I’m a size 32 x 30 slim fit. Most men I come across don’t have much of a package compared to me. Are my pants too tight or are most dudes really just dicklets?
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
mirin. i wish i had huge bollocks
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 29581
why its always the oompa loompa ultra turbo manlets that have large penises?
Screenshot 2023 07 20 183453
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and mulattocel

Similar threads

1blameMiles
Replies
5
Views
62
Alejandro20
Alejandro20
ascending00
Replies
16
Views
109
erdemwantstoascend
erdemwantstoascend
Bulgariansub5
Replies
2
Views
40
jflmeister
jflmeister
Diddihippi09
Replies
3
Views
42
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
5
Replies
10
Views
82
aleczander
aleczander

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top