My Bulking Plan Started Out Good But Now Its Become A Disaster, Weight Went Up Now Skyrocketing Down Once More

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
Apparently I haven't been shitting right, so I've actually been about a pound off with my weight progress. I got back into the normal BMI range a week after lean maxing, now its shot down. Not surprising considering the fact that I reached a caloric maintenance of 2200 calories last month maintaining a weight of 109 pounds, and ill add to that - WHILE doing only 2 days cardio a week, and 3 days of lifting per week total. And by cardio I literally mean showing up to do a 45 minute half assed karate session every week 2 days. Because I have sleep apnea and sometimes it gets so bad I black out while doing cardio. Not like im doing HIIT training or running a damn marathon. And now my BMI is averaging 17.5-17.7 at 103-104 pounds. I upped cardio only to lean max, because I didn't want to cut calories out because that's easier. But now ive decreased it again and my weight dropped more with less cardio. What the fuck. Why does this happen. Its like every time I want to get more lean, and lost only a couple pounds my body decides its time to go full on Jack Skellington mode. And for the steroid heads here, not im not blasting gear for the 10th time. I just want the leanesss. Plus my face gets puffy when I bulk even if its mostly muscle so its a counterproductive thing. Anyways, I was wondering, who here has subhuman genetics like myself that could help?

Back to rock crabs

how active are you, having such a TDEE at such a low body weight?

anyway, bulking is a meme
I don't know what the hell my issue is. Ive been like this ever since I lost a fuck ton of weight in high school and was only 80 pounds. There is this theory that when people become malnourished they have a hyper caloric metabolism permanently. And I only do 3 hours of cardio per week max, if that. More like 2 tbh. And a little weight lifting here and there.

what surplus are you running

250-300 is the only logical surplus
if you are running 500-1k, and you are not on gear... please uninstall life.exe