My bumble gave me 0 matches.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
For the first 3 days. Legit 1 'like', 0 matches for 3 days straight with HTN photos in the netherlands. Swiping the max amount I could, doing about 60% yes, 40% no swipes.

Then I bought the gold package for 1 month (10 euro) and swiped around a bit more. Now I get matches left n right.
To the point I don't really swipe anymore because I have 3 high-interest matches, and another 5 lower-interest ones. Can't be bothered maintaining that many conversations ngl. And the 3 high-interest matches will most likely turn into dates this week or next week.

Dating apps are fucking rigged for men. I swipe a new profile and I notice I match her 30 minutes later. The app gives me priority over free-users due to me giving them jew sheckles.

Money=Power. Free OLD users are simply being put way back in the line.

Time to moneymax and buy Tinder Extreme Platinum Ultimate subscription for 100dollar/month tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, delusionalretard, Virgin at 29 😔 and 13 others
Ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, delusionalretard, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Have u fucked a foid yet

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Have u fucked a foid yet
Not since january 6th of this year. Over.

But I got a lot of free time this summer I'll just buy subscriptions on tinder+bumble and go on ~3 new dates per week tbh.

Very likely I'll fuck later this week, meeting this foid that is (her words) eager to meet me and she has 'looking for something casual' in her profile.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Beetlejuice, thereallegend and 1 other person
I think how dating apps algorithms work is that depending on how many swipes "no" you get, your profile stops showing up less to people, however buying gold or platinum or it's called basically removes that feature. So yeah it's really rigged against dudes especially average and below average ones.

• +1
I also matched an Iranian girl looking for a husband that already told me she would love to eventually be my housewife and have a big family with me :lul: I told @Xangsane bout it. She's HTB aswell quite hot, bit flirty but reserved. Ngl I would jump on this opportunity in diff circumstances maybe.

It's major lifefuel cuz I thought I would never attract decent quality women for a serious LTR.

But I need to slay first to get 24years of KHHV inceldom and rejection over with and build a base of self-esteem ngl. Maybe a few years from now I'll look for a family-type wife.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person

But I got a lot of free time this summer I'll just buy subscriptions on tinder+bumble and go on ~3 new dates per week tbh.

Very likely I'll fuck later this week, meeting this foid that is (her words) eager to meet me and she has 'looking for something casual' in her profile.

Die

• Hmm...
I think how dating apps algorithms work is that depending on how many swipes "no" you get, your profile stops showing up less to people, however buying gold or platinum or it's called basically removes that feature. So yeah it's really rigged against dudes especially average and below average ones.
I am not sure how it works but the difference is night and day. The first week I felt totally incel and ugly asf cuz I was getting 0 matches.

Now I bought their gold subscription and I get matches+messages (on bumble girls message first) left n right. Despite my profile being the same. And I feel good.

JFL these fucking dating apps have my self-esteem and self-worth on a fucking leash. Demanding shackles or being treated like a subhuman by their algorithms.

Society is so fucking brutal. I hope to ascend from this degeneracy at some point soon, hopefully. Cuz this aint it.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Kingcel32
Cope

Never bought Bumble shit and got matches end on end

The algorithm just dictated that you was subhuman. And you had to pay to bypass algorthm

Lol at blaming your subhumanity on the Jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, gamma, Pumanator and 1 other person
The algorithm just dictated that you was subhuman. And you had to pay to bypass algorthm
If I was subhuman, then bypassing an algorithm wouldn't have hot women messaging me first and being interested in meeting me.

They would be shown my ugly profile over and over again because I am paying money, and they would swipe right + never message me.

I blame the jews for being unsuccesfull in dating despite being HTN 6'0 and this is clear evidence of that.

If I was subhuman, then bypassing an algorithm wouldn't have hot women messaging me first and being interested in meeting me.

They would be shown my ugly profile over and over again because I am paying money, and they would swipe right + never message me.

I blame the jews for being unsuccesfull in dating despite being HTN 6'0 and this is clear evidence of that.
The algorithm exposes you to many more people
At end of the day its a simple number game
If 1/100 girls don't find you subhuman but 99/100 do . You will get zero matches for the first 50 swipes
But if your profile is exposed to over 1000 people, then you will at least get 10 matches.
If you are a 1/10 subuman, then you'd get 100 matches still

So yes.

Never underestimate today's standards

If 1/100 girls don't find you subhuman but 99/100 do . You will get zero matches for the first 50 swipes
But if your profile is exposed to over 1000 people, then you will at least get 10 matches.

So yes.
Nigga u just ugly. Pic or laro

Makes sense, Bumble is probably more popular there, what do you look like facially and did you have good pics?
Im average guy
As a Jew and a lot of the girls I match with just have a thing for big Jewish cock (half of them are Jewish themselves too tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 18840

So yes.
If I am a subhuman, then the result of paying sheckles to this jewish dating company is that I can get dates with HTB women. Which is ideal to me.

It's a good deal for me, jews can have my money. Since the alternative is inceldom.

I need to make more money so that I can pay jews to make my life better tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 18840
If I am a subhuman, then the result of paying sheckles to this jewish dating company is that I can get dates with HTB women. Which is ideal to me.

It's a good deal for me, jews can have my money. Since the alternative is inceldom.

PM pics tbh.

• +1

This tbh. But don’t count on tinder plat tbh. Its a scam. Wait how do you pay only 10 bucks for bumble premium. Its 15 euros here for 1 week

• +1
This tbh. But don’t count on tinder plat tbh. Its a scam. Wait how do you pay only 10 bucks for bumble premium. Its 15 euros here for 1 week
I didn't get bumble premium, I got bumble boost. Which was 10 euro/month discounted here

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Hes a mogger jfl its the long haired aspie polish guy from netherlands, syobevoli
I cut my hair, it's doesn't reach my shoulders anymore but it's still long. :lul:

• JFL
I cut my hair, it's doesn't reach my shoulders anymore but it's still long. :lul:
Brutal tbh.you are a successfull man you made it in life by being high iq. Im doomed to wagey. If i had money more i would sarpe and custom infras and become gigachad by now. Also probably eyecos. Fr fr brutal shit

• +1
Its such a rape man. Paying the price of 2-4 kebabs for talking to useless hoes
I know. But I can't win without paying for dating services.

Jews won. Dating, sex and relationships are now a commercial product.

• So Sad
Brutal tbh.you are a successfull man you made it in life by being high iq. Im doomed to wagey. If i had money more i would sarpe and custom infras and become gigachad by now. Also probably eyecos. Fr fr brutal shit
My life is mostly carried by my above avg looks tbh. I haven't gotten much use out of my high iq yet, but maybe in the future.

• Love it
I know. But I can't win without paying for dating services.

Jews won. Dating, sex and relationships are now a commercial product.
Honestly it was always pay to win since begining of mankind but at least back then it was not damaged goods. Now jews make you pay just to have access to sloppy seconds of ill hoes

• +1
My life is mostly carried by my above avg looks tbh. I haven't gotten much use out of my high iq yet, but maybe in the future.
How is that carried by? What has it done to you? I don’t consider it a success to slay tbh

• +1
How is that carried by? What has it done to you? I don’t consider it a success to slay tbh
I don't get disrespected as much socially anymore as I used to when I was 3PSL. And I notice I get preferential treatment at jobs/carreer related things. Also being able to date decent-looking women is something the avg man here doesn't have access to at all.

High IQ has gotten me nothing yet. I started toptier physics education but got demotivated since there were little rewards for doing this. Still looking for better ways to utilize my intelligence to better my life quality.

• +1
I don't get disrespected as much socially anymore as I used to when I was 3PSL. And I notice I get preferential treatment at jobs/carreer related things. Also being able to date decent-looking women is something the avg man here doesn't have access to at all.

High IQ has gotten me nothing yet. I started toptier physics education but got demotivated since there were little rewards for doing this. Still looking for better ways to utilize my intelligence to better my life quality.
Feels you im lazy cel.
What carrier opportunity you are a neet.
What treatment? Can’t relate i never was treated direspectfully, elab on this.

And well ye i can date average + white women now too, but not worth the hassle, i will never be tyler maher

Bumble was so annoying to me because it wouldn’t let me swipe much, would just let me swipe a few times and run out of matches and then new ones would appear the next day or the day after. On yubo or tinder you can swipe endlessly

Ofc a brickjawed mogger like you never got disrespected even when utterly looksmined, lucky cunt.

• JFL

How did you ascend from 3PSL? I know that you can ascend max 2PSL points by surgeries unless you went through puberty?!

Ofc a brickjawed mogger like you never got disrespected even when utterly looksmined, lucky cunt.
Tbh I think there are many hidden moggers who don't post their pics afraid of getting doxxed. Just like @StreegeReturn and this Gaston guy

Tbh I think there are many hidden moggers who don't post their pics afraid of getting doxxed. Just like @StreegeReturn and this Gaston guy
Fr, suicidefuel when someone PMs you pics and he turns out to be a mogger.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 18840 and Kroker
Not my fault if i hitted puberty early and looked more like an adult than actual adult bonewise

• Woah
Reactions: Kroker
Fr, suicidefuel when someone PMs you pics and he turns out to be a mogger.
What's streege PSL tho? I asked him for pics before but he refused to send any!

And who mogs who streege or this Gaston guy?

Feels you im lazy cel.
What carrier opportunity you are a neet.
Recently got a decent part-time job to help pay my bills since my student loan neetbux are running out. I didn't expect to get the job since it's very well-paid for not requiring qualifications, but they were pleased with me which I think was mostly cuz of looks-halo at the interview ngl.

Women would treat me like shit: Ignore me, talk shit behind my back, talk shit in front of me.
Guys would talk shit behind my back too and always target me for jokes/pranks.

And well ye i can date average + white women now too, but not worth the hassle, i will never be tyler maher
Partly true. It's probably not worth the hassle but there's usually short-term dopamine gains.

• +1

“Looking for something casual” could mean she’s using you as a foodie.

That’s what happened to me

• +1
“Looking for something casual” could mean she’s using you as a foodie.

That’s what happened to me
I ended up not fucking her and she was just looking for someone to buy her a few drinks and entertain her jfl

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
For the first 3 days. Legit 1 'like', 0 matches for 3 days straight with HTN photos in the netherlands. Swiping the max amount I could, doing about 60% yes, 40% no swipes.

Then I bought the gold package for 1 month (10 euro) and swiped around a bit more. Now I get matches left n right.
To the point I don't really swipe anymore because I have 3 high-interest matches, and another 5 lower-interest ones. Can't be bothered maintaining that many conversations ngl. And the 3 high-interest matches will most likely turn into dates this week or next week.

Dating apps are fucking rigged for men. I swipe a new profile and I notice I match her 30 minutes later. The app gives me priority over free-users due to me giving them jew sheckles.

Money=Power. Free OLD users are simply being put way back in the line.

Time to moneymax and buy Tinder Extreme Platinum Ultimate subscription for 100dollar/month tbh.
This sucks man. We cant even date normally without getting ripped