My bumble gave me 0 matches.

I also matched an Iranian girl looking for a husband that already told me she would love to eventually be my housewife and have a big family with me :lul: I told @Xangsane bout it. She's HTB aswell quite hot, bit flirty but reserved. Ngl I would jump on this opportunity in diff circumstances maybe.

It's major lifefuel cuz I thought I would never attract decent quality women for a serious LTR.

But I need to slay first to get 24years of KHHV inceldom and rejection over with and build a base of self-esteem ngl. Maybe a few years from now I'll look for a family-type wife.
you will not raise but lower your self esteem by hookups and slaying

I would take this opportunity.

What’s his name nba player wilt chamberlain been with 1000s of girls and he said he’d rather have one girl 1000 ways than 1000 girls only once

Cope

Never bought Bumble shit and got matches end on end

The algorithm just dictated that you was subhuman. And you had to pay to bypass algorthm

Lol at blaming your subhumanity on the Jews
This was the average woman that wanted to date you from your Tinder experiment

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I also matched an Iranian girl looking for a husband that already told me she would love to eventually be my housewife and have a big family with me :lul: I told @Xangsane bout it. She's HTB aswell quite hot, bit flirty but reserved. Ngl I would jump on this opportunity in diff circumstances maybe.

It's major lifefuel cuz I thought I would never attract decent quality women for a serious LTR.

But I need to slay first to get 24years of KHHV inceldom and rejection over with and build a base of self-esteem ngl. Maybe a few years from now I'll look for a family-type wife.
Bruh out here living my dream man. Im prob going to be a virgin until 25-26 😢😢.