MY CAT FRAMEMOGS U ALL!!!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Kraken
@Orc
@Clavicular
You framecels have competition
IMG 3974

Oh buddyboyo these lil meow meows are 6’6 and that frame is amazing… wowzers….
All the foids are drooling over that MBC (Meow big cock)

Attachments

• IMG_3973.jpeg
    IMG_3973.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Bomber517, noonespecial and 4 others
daily reminder that more people die from brain parasites spread exclusively by cats annually in the US than there's deaths from mass shootings.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, boss8055, User28823 and 7 others
daily reminder that more people die from brain parasites spread exclusively by cats annually in the US than there's deaths from mass shootings.
What? Brain parasites?
Explain. Are u FR?

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel

mine brutally mogs

What? Brain parasites?
Explain. Are u FR?
toxoplasmosis is the leading cause of death from foodborne illness in the US.

approximately 750~ people die from it annually.

it's around 500 to 700 for mass shootings.

yet they're worried about guns, not cats.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
@Orc
@Clavicular
You framecels have competition
View attachment 3082666
Oh buddyboyo these lil meow meows are 6’6 and that frame is amazing… wowzers….
All the foids are drooling over that MBC (Meow big cock)

I gave my cat an eviction notice if he doesn't start paying me rent.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Diarrhoea and beefliverontop
My cat size mogs

Attachments

• IMG_8122.jpeg
    IMG_8122.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1

What tf does brain parasites even do? Eat ur brains or somethign?

What should I do with my cat then

how do I fix it

And I heard toxaplasmosis increases test

• +1
What should I do with my cat then

how do I fix it

And I heard toxaplasmosis increases test
keep it indoors, if you have an outdoor cat you're likely already infected.

it's not actually that dangerous to most people short term but long term it causes inflammaging which leads to frailty in elderly people and potentially causes you to age faster.

keep it indoors, if you have an outdoor cat you're likely already infected.

it's not actually that dangerous to most people short term but long term it causes inflammaging which leads to frailty in elderly people and potentially causes you to age faster.
Fuck , I have to throw away my cat , he’s outdoors

I don’t want to kill it

I heard taxoplasmosis increases test

Wtf do I do with my car

My parents will call me shcizo for telling them my cat is dangerous

Please help how do I fix taxopladmoid

• +1
Reactions: gigell
How do I fix it dude it’s over
there's no fix.

Does it increase test atleast
people that are infected are rated as more attractive, but then again the majority of the population has it so I wouldn't be surprised if the reason they're rated as such is because the person examining them is also infected.

it is a parasite that impacts behavior.

there's no fix.

people that are infected are rated as more attractive, but then again the majority of the population has it so I wouldn't be surprised if the reason they're rated as such is because the person examining them is also infected.

Fuck dude , do you have it or no ?

total catnigger death

• +1
Reactions: karim9090 and gigell
there's no fix.

So thats why ive been so much more emotionally unstabke when i got my cat

I can’t I want to be healthy
Holy shit dude its so over for us haha we got bugs in our brains.

But we all got parasites so idk he tripping

Fuck dude , do you have it or no ?
I get tested for it since I work as gardener, I don't have it.

For most healthy people,toxoplasmosis doesn't cause serious problems nigga calm down
it depends on what you consider serious problems, infection is related to high risk behavior and there's an increased risk of traffic accidents for example, which means there's probably a lot of people that die as a result of the behavioral changes since half the human population is infected.

pyrimethamine and sulfadiazine ?
those target the tachyzoite stage of the parasite but doesn't get rid of it entirely.

• +1
Reactions: maarda

it depends on what you consider serious problems, infection is related to high risk behavior and there's an increased risk of traffic accidents for example, which means there's probably a lot of people that die as a result of the behavioral changes since half the human population is infected.

those target the tachyzoite stage of the parasite but doesn't get rid of it entirely.
Should I rope ?

You're right that pyrimethamine and sulfadiazine mainly target the active stage but while they don't completely eliminate the parasite they can control the infection and reduce symptoms,I think it's not a big problem

Should I rope ?
most of the world has it and they don't care so why should you.

it's more of a gimmick to bring up in conversations because nobody seems aware of it.

most of the world has it and they don't care so why should you.

it's more of a gimmick to bring up in conversations because nobody seems aware of it.
I was aware and now I’m pissed , I have to free my mind

Maybe taxoplasmosis is a Jew psyop

Aren't u 15 ? It probably hasn't affected you much. But if you're really worried you can consider using the medications I mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: gigell

Ive been telling all this time.
Cats are mind controllers
They rule this world.

Why do u think egypt worshipped them?

it all makes sense when you think about it, because cat owners literally are the most deranged group of animal keepers, yet nobody thinks they're weird.

but they're a mix of the kind of edginess you find in people who live feed rats to their snakes (and will laugh and ridicule the wildlife their pets massacre en masse causing rampant ecological decline), in combination with the irresponsibility of a teenage mother that leaves her baby unsupervised outdoors in the sun.

if you were to treat any other animal as if it were a cat you'd be charged with negligence.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and gigell

i bet its from dirty FREAKS

the type of ppl who let their cat on their kitchen counter

the type of ppl who let their cat take bites of their food that they too intend on eating directly from

the type of ppl who let their cat lick them

in other words, natural selection

it all makes sense when you think about it, because cat owners literally are the most deranged group of animal keepers, yet nobody thinks they're weird.

but they're a mix of the kind of edginess you find in people who live feed rats to their snakes (and will laugh and ridicule the wildlife their pets massacre en masse causing rampant ecological decline), in combination with the irresponsibility of a teenage mother that leaves her baby unsupervised outdoors in the sun.

Cats suck
Cats control the world thats why egypt used to worship them.
The slit in the eye of a cat is Unnatural, they derived from… well. Cats, like tigers, lions. But no “cat” breed has slit eyes like them. They all roar.
The cat doesnt roar tho, the cat hisses, 2nd unnatural EVOLUTIONARY trait. It doesnt add ud
U have to realize the reptiles (jews) mixed Lizard DNA with a random cat species and now we have mind controlling cats!!!! Yay!!!

if you were to treat any other animal as if it were a cat you'd be charged with negligence.
Cats suck
AND its not just lizard dna.
They mixed Snake, Lizard and some other breed idk and then of course a random cat breed and then we got the beloved mind controlling cat we all love.
Snake dna so thats why they hiss instead of roar and the lizard dna gives them slit eyes

i bet its from dirty FREAKS

the type of ppl who let their cat on their kitchen counter

the type of ppl who let their cat take bites of their food that they too intend on eating directly from

the type of ppl who let their cat lick them

in other words, natural selection
if you own a cat I can guarantee it's spread it's germs all over your house already and you can't avoid it, only way to prevent it is to not let it get infected, they should be kept indoors and only be let out supervised so they don't roll around in shit, kind of like you're expected to do of any other animal ever.

they're not the intelligent independent creatures people think they are they're quite retarded and I see dozens littered next to the highway every day at work.

if you own a cat I can guarantee it's spread it's germs all over your house already and you can't avoid it, only way to prevent it is to not let it get infected, they should be kept indoors and only be let out supervised so they don't roll around in shit, kind of like you're expected to do of any other animal ever.

they're not the intelligent independent creatures people think they are they're quite retarded and I see dozens littered next to the highway every day at work.
No!
Cars are super smart!!
They like spending time on highway cuz like they relate to the cars on the highway cars love cars DUH

No!
Cars are super smart!!
They like spending time on highway cuz like they relate to the cars on the highway cars love cars DUH
the only thing more stupid than cats are mallard ducks during the breeding season, they will literally kamikaze into your windows while chasing females (which they gang rape by the way)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi and beefliverontop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back