My cauliflower ear is coming slowly

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Quick update, I'm still trying to get cauliflower ear.

Two days after I have started smashing my ears, and they both started bleeding yesterday, the night was somewhat painful, the ears are always red. One ear shows some kind of yellow discharge in a certain lighting (it is barely visible on these fotos)

Sefsg
Sdaffa

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, sportsmogger, Deleted member 11295 and 17 others
The consequence of zero pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, copemaxxeer, bradpittshairline and 25 others
Why can't you just be normal and get an otoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Gayalienmax
Why can't you just be normal and get an otoplasty
sadly there isn't really a procedure that makes your ear less "bulbous" and more angular looking. They can just cut out a bit of cartilage and change the angle of tilt. From the side my ear would still look ugly, the angle makes little difference. And angle is the only thing an otoplasty will change, not the form of the ear.

what can i say...

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
me and my friend fucking caged at this for a solid minute

Wowww brooooo ... wowwww broooooo ... u smash ur ears brooooooo ... that is soo manly brooooo ... a lot of gurls on ur dick ehhh brooooo ... wowww broooohhh ... u so noble broooooo ... u also dont have ear hair brooooo ... that turns any girl on brooooo ... dis should be on da best of da best brooooo!!! ... have fun broooooooooh

• JFL
Reactions: Greecgawd
I'm just trying to improve the appearance of my subhuman ears thats all
Tf was that brooooo?

leave ur ears alone broooo ... trust me brooo

Tf was that brooooo?

leave ur ears alone broooo ... trust me brooo
that's how I imagined you when I read your post jfl

nah I'm getting cauliflower now, hopefully it will look better than rn

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
anyone know of someone who has cauliflower ear on .me?

OP I fucked with my ear too much as a kid now I have elf ears

IMG 20201210 123031

ded fucking srs

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, 000, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Are you retarded?
You're ears are small and have a decent shape.

autismmaxing indeed

just bonesmash your ears tbh

• +1
bro this is retarded what are u doing you are just disfiguring yourself. in the end it may not even look good just repulsive. might not even look like you fight, just that you have really dogshit genes.

imagine having really tiny, subhuman swollen ears. might look worse.

if you want my elf ears just fold your ear over and over and the crease will cause elf ears over time, I just fucked with my ear alot because I figgit and as a result it's permanently damaged

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Mouthbreath
bro this is retarded what are u doing you are just disfiguring yourself. in the end it may not even look good just repulsive. might not even look like you fight, just that you have really dogshit genes.

imagine having really tiny, subhuman swollen ears. might look worse.

if you want my elf ears just fold your ear over and over and the crease will cause elf ears over time, I just fucked with my ear alot because I figgit and as a result it's permanently damaged
ok I will include folding the ears into my current regime

but I think that only made a difference in your case because you did it as a kid, where your ears were still growing, doesnt look bad btw imo

ok I will include folding the ears into my current regime

but I think that only made a difference in your case because you did it as a kid, where your ears were still growing, doesnt look bad btw imo
i started doing it when i was like 14, it hasn't been that long. literally dude the "elf ear" affect is just the crease where I folded my ear down over and over to figgit.

Two days after I have started smashing my ears, and they both started bleeding yesterday, the night was somewhat painful, the ears are always red. One ear shows some kind of yellow discharge in a certain lighting (it is barely visible on these fotos)

View attachment 862400
View attachment 862402
Why would you want that lmao that looks hideous.

Autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 7098, NormieKilla and 3 others
Princeton level IQ bro

You will ascend in no time

Mirin ur autis-I mean IQ. Keep it up.

Just actually start fighting
Its the ultimate looksmax
  1. Bonesmashing
  2. Bodymaxxing
  3. Bloodflow so dick maxxing
  4. Skinmaxxing from sweat
  5. Dark triad maxxing
  6. Social maxxing
  7. If you're really good moneymaxxing too

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Mouthbreath
Just actually start fighting
Its the ultimate looksmax
  1. Bonesmashing
  2. Bodymaxxing
  3. Bloodflow so dick maxxing
  4. Skinmaxxing from sweat
  5. Dark triad maxxing
  6. Social maxxing
  7. If you're really good moneymaxxing too
if only I could bro

I signed up for mma classes before covid, but now they're all canceled, feels bad man

I'm wrestling my 40kg boxing bag and practicing throws with it, it is something atleast

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
if only I could bro

I signed up for mma classes before covid, but now they're all canceled, feels bad man

I'm wrestling my 40kg boxing bag and practicing throws with it, it is something atleast
Oh shit yeah
Bro same here,was meant to have my first boxing match in April but covid fucked it badly
Shit sucks ass cause my shadowboxing feels kinda off

• +1
Have you tried otostick?

• +1
Have you tried otostick?
no but I have bought glue that is specifically for the skin (for masks etc), that is only a temporary solution, but yeah with that you can also kind of shape the ears a bit, make them look more angular. Great recommendation, thanks!

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

View attachment 862400
View attachment 862402
Ufc fighters are attractive because of masculine features and thick necks, putting a cauliflower ear on a subhuman will just be perceived as an infection outside of non wrestlers and mma dudes

Day 3:

IMG 0114

so far so good, the texture inside the ear starts to look a bit different

You are retarded you need to actually break your ear therefore blood can flood that area
you bruising it makes zero fucking difference it will go back to its original form

Day 4:

IMG 0117

the ears don't hurt at all now, except when touching them, I think I will go harder from now on

You are retarded you need to actually break your ear therefore blood can flood that area
you bruising it makes zero fucking difference it will go back to its original form
cope

update

- I'm rubbing the ears with a rough towel for about one to five minutes once a day, sometimes I take off days
- so far no cauliflower ear

IMG 0398

directly after a session it looks like this:

IMG 0402

can you elab please? what you mean with "breaking the ear"

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
can you elab please? what you mean with "breaking the ear"
you need to break the cartilige for blood to flood in otherwise its worthless
that makes the cualliflower look

• Love it
Man, why you so obsessed with cauliflower ear? I admit it's look cool and make you like a Fighter that probably get some respect but it's look kinda gross especially if someone don't know what that means but, you do you man

Man, why you so obsessed with cauliflower ear? I admit it's look cool and make you like a Fighter that probably get some respect but it's look kinda gross especially if someone don't know what that means but, you do you man
Only thing it’s doing is saving him from a potential fight. But imagine sometime tests him he’ll get bitched