my chad friend keeps bragging to me about his slays and says how he finds it boring and annoying that women drool over him

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
6’8 btw, chadlite facially AT LEAST, i get suifuel whenever he starts talking abt things like that, i wanna off myself

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Sprinkles, ElTruecel and 5 others
Brutal, can’t imagine the mog, at my workplace there was this 6’7 htn waiter, lite version of Chico, can’t imagine someone mogging me even more than that nigger did

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, ElTruecel, Autismcel and 2 others
Brutal, can’t imagine the mog, at my workplace there was this 6’7 htn waiter, lite version of Chico, can’t imagine someone mogging me even more than that nigger did
tell me about it bro, he is my only friend simply due to the fact we grew up together and our families are really close friends, whenever i walk with him through the city i feel like i wanna die

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Go ER on him please 🙏 , I will give you 7019 rep if you do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, zub111, JustBeConfidentBruh and 3 others
sorry bro 6 8 is unatctive to women, obvious larp

beat him into a vegetable
take one for the team brudda

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
sorry bro 6 8 is unatctive to women, obvious larp
you obviously havent seen him, also im from serbia where men are TALL so 6’8 here is like 6’5 in murica

beat him into a vegetable
take one for the team brudda
if i tried fighting with him, i would end up with few broken bones

• JFL
Reactions: silencio

• Love it
Reactions: silencio
shoot that nigga or poison him or stab him or just bash his head in from behind

.org users literally have to make up fictional characters in order to cope with being a volcel

• JFL
Reactions: baerr, 0S4MA, Pollorex and 1 other person
all the kids r doin it

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
.org users literally have to make up fictional characters in order to cope with being a volcel
claiming to be a volcel is on almost all cases a cope in itself for incels to pretend they dont want prime pussy

Why don't you commit suicide? All you do here is larp larp larp

No I’m not making this up, literally everyone else at that place was sub 5 (including me) but then this one niggER mogged

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
Why don't you commit suicide? All you do here is larp larp larp
Just regurgitate what the other guy said to try and fit in, fucking hive minded dog

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
6’8 btw, chadlite facially AT LEAST, i get suifuel whenever he starts talking abt things like that, i wanna off myself
Show a pic nigger:feelsuhh:, i'm tired of people making up these fake tales, show a proof right now :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I fucking hate it when someone brutally mogs me, turn into elliot:feelswhy::feelswah:

how he finds it boring and annoying that women drool over him​

he should try being a 5’1 Dravidian instead