My chadfish got simped over by Sava Schultz herself (Oofy Doofy BBC destroyed+Nordcucks on suiwatch)

if she's on bumble obviously means that she's single

dont know what this retard is trying to say
She is not single, she was still liking her “boyfriend” posts when this was made. Typical shitskin reading comprehension skills.

I’m not but why you are you seething that your ape brother is getting cucked and tried to turn this against me.
I’m not seething, seems like you are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Warlow and Deleted member 22230
I’m not but why you are you seething that your ape brother is getting cucked and tried to turn this against me.
he's not getting cucked u moron

absolutely no indication of sexual interest coming from her, she gets millions of views on tiktok she's a business thot who's interested in networking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 22230
Water: the thread

We are rent free in every other's ethnicity mind since millennia
Meds cuck everything, we were created for that shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, fogdart, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
View attachment 1872316

Ok bro keep overdosing on copium. She literally thought he was too attractive to be real and demanded that I send a snap doing the peace sign. Not to mention she messaged first.
you can only message first on bumble as a women
very underwhelming thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 19469, Manu le coq and 1 other person
I’m not seething, seems like you are
>accuses me of saying that I am the chadfish
>YOU ARE SEETHING!!

18693303 17E1 4D89 893B BE4915DA79D1

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq and MrGlutton
he's not getting cucked u moron

absolutely no indication of sexual interest coming from her, she gets millions of views on tiktok she's a business thot who's interested in networking
Calling others attractive, matching and messaging chad first on a dating app, following them on snap and insta. Definitely not getting cucked.

Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

• +1
Reactions: HinnieVacker and Hero of the Imperium
you can only message first on bumble as a women
very underwhelming thread
And many women choose to let the match just disappear, as with what happened with Arvid. Idk what your point is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 19469, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Calling others attractive, matching and messaging chad first on a dating app, following them on snap and insta. Definitely not getting cucked.

Whatever helps you sleep better at night.
if that's the case, it goes towards my previous point= that she's single

so no one's being cucked.

fucking idiot is so traumatized by black men he creates a psych op to make himself feel better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 22230 and 1 other person
Water: the thread

We are rent free in every other's ethnicity mind since millennia
they started being nerfed when indians from mumbai started larping as lorenzo from rome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Chadeep, Looks234 and 1 other person
if that's the case, it goes towards my previous point=she's single

so no one's being cucked
Proof that she is being single? The evidence points out that they were 100% in touch with each other by the time she was messaging and simping for the chadfish. The burden of evidence is on you now.

I hope typing in big characters helps you sleep better at night LOL

they started being nerfed when indians from mumbai started larping as lorenzo from rome
I can't blame them tbh amico
Who doesn't want to larp as the highest form of creation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and the BULL
Oh so it’s just a joke and not you dick riding another ape. Aight.
i can send you a white girl better looking than her cucking her caucasian man with a black guy if that's the game you want to play
:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 22230
if that's the case, it goes towards my previous point= that she's single

so no one's being cucked.

fucking idiot is so traumatized by black men he creates a psych op to make himself feel better
this is a seriously pathetic thread. IG models dm everyone and ask for snap verification to weed out cringe chadfishes like OP:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21608 and MrGlutton
i can send you a white girl better looking than her cucking her caucasian man with a black guy if that's the game you want to play
:forcedsmile:
“B-B-BUT HOW DARE YOU COPE FOR US HECKIN BBC MOGGERS!!!! SHE WAS TOTALLY NOT CUCKING HER BOYFRIEND THIS WAS NOTHING BUT A JOKE!!!”

014A71E4 1A4A 47A6 94C9 5A1CB784ACD0

Whatever helps you sleep better at night

• Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow
this is a seriously pathetic thread. IG models dm everyone and ask for snap verification to weed out cringe chadfishes like OP:ROFLMAO:
Yes bro, Instagram models always DM random guys on dating apps, call them attractive and add them on both Instagram and Snapchat.

Mind telling us when it happened to you as well?

Yes bro, Instagram models always DM random guys on dating apps, call them attractive and add them on both Instagram and Snapchat.

Mind telling us when it happened to you as well?
if shes on dating apps she must be single no?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21608
if shes on dating apps she must be single no?
The proof points out that they were still in touch. The burden of evidence to prove she is NOT single is on you.

Y’all are acting like females are angels and subhuman monkeys are unable to get cucked. Y’all apes can keep seething I guess.

“B-B-BUT HOW DARE YOU COPE FOR US HECKIN BBC MOGGERS!!!! SHE WAS TOTALLY NOT CUCKING HER BOYFRIEND

Dude is mad one of his favorite onlyfans girl is dating a black guy lol.@MrGlutton

I’m assuming everyone here knows who Sava Schultz is, but just in case you don’t, she is a famous thicc thot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, MrGlutton, Warlow and 1 other person
Dude is mad one of his favorite onlyfans girl is dating a black guy lol. What does this have to do with bbc @MrGlutton
I literally do not even like Nordic foids jfl. I prefer latinas and light skins.

And does it matter if she is “dating” him when he is getting cucked and her onlyfans vids’ sex tape is her getting railed by a white guy?

Apes are chimping out hard over getting cucked. Keep dick riding your ape brothers I guess.

The proof points out that they were still in touch. The burden of evidence to prove she is NOT single is on you.

Y’all are acting like females are angels and subhuman monkeys are unable to get cucked. Y’all apes can keep seething I guess.
nerd-nerdy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 21608
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22230
at the end of the day it's the bbc that is getting deep into pawg's pussy while op cope in forums and discord

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 6128, fogdart and 3 others
@JBcollector see what i mean

how is a white girl meant to have an ass this big. she isnt. the theory that the jews put something in the drinking water is so legit
Have you never heard of surgery. Everyone on this forum is retarded 😭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Warlow
at the end of the day it's the bbc that is getting deep into pawg's pussy while op cope in forums and discord
I doubt she gives him sex. Her onlyfans vids where she gets railed are not of him with her + she is scouting for chads on dating apps. He just watches and jerks off in the corner.

pics of the chadfish ?

I doubt she gives him sex. Her onlyfans vids where she gets railed are not of him with her + she is scouting for chads on dating apps. He just watches and jerks off in the corner.
i googled and found videos of her being railed by a white guy so she is not dating the bbc, or the bbc is cuck, idk i'm confused

i googled and found videos of her being railed by a white guy so she is not dating the bbc, or the bbc is cuck, idk i'm confused
The BBC is a cuck. That’s why I made a lot of apes like @MrGlutton and @Jiyn seethe

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 21608
Big it true @fogdart @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
The BBC is a cuck. That’s why I made a lot of apes like @MrGlutton and @Jiyn seethe
What are you talking about? IG models dm anyone they aren't some celebrities u tryhard chadfishing cuck:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
DNR, not even a single word was read.

Well you sure about that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22230
What are you talking about? IG models dm anyone they aren't some celebrities u tryhard chadfishing cuck:ROFLMAO:
I’m still waiting on you to show me the last time you got DM’d by a big booty Stacy with 1.3M followers since they DM “anyone”

Have you never heard of surgery. Everyone on this forum is retarded 😭
they're so geeky jfl, niggas would much rather assume it's some magical spell that gave her that overdone ass than a BBL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 6128, mogging and 2 others
they're so geeky jfl, niggas would much rather assume it's some magical spell that gave her that overdone ass than a BBL
Proof she had BBL?

I showed the recording, watch it. The Spaniard is 9+/10 and Arvid is 8/10.

This server is just too balls deep in PSL autism that y’all can’t rate/are too out of touch with reality.
What's his name

• So Sad
“B-B-BUT HOW DARE YOU COPE FOR US HECKIN BBC MOGGERS!!!! SHE WAS TOTALLY NOT CUCKING HER BOYFRIEND THIS WAS NOTHING BUT A JOKE!!!”

View attachment 1872381

Dude he's not black
Most black people here are normal
He's the biggest cuck of the forum, not to mention the most braindead one

• So Sad
op you used a hispanic shitskin for your experiment, next time use a real 6'4 italian med mogger

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20379, fogdart, MrGlutton and 1 other person
let's cut the crap and get down to the brass tacks
Sigma,first of all,thanks for doing the experiment so that we can learn what girls are looking for
Now for some details
1.Can you upload all the pics you used of both chads ?
2.How many likes did they both get in 24 hours ?
3.I'm surprised that both did so well even though you didn't put height,I always assumed if you didn't put height on bumble,girls would just assume you're short,so lifefuel for shortcels

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
let's cut the crap and get down to the brass tacks
Sigma,first of all,thanks for doing the experiment so that we can learn what girls are looking for
Now for some details
1.Can you upload all the pics you used of both chads ?
2.How many likes did they both get in 24 hours ?
3.I'm surprised that both did so well even though you didn't put height,I always assumed if you didn't put height on bumble,girls would just assume you're short,so lifefuel for shortcels
I can DM you the pics used of Arvid and the Spaniard.

Arvid got 200+ likes and the Spaniard got 400+ likes in 24 hours and as you can see the Spaniard got way more messages as well (foids have to message you first on bumble).

Foids on dating apps don’t read the bio, have already seen foids swipe on tinder right before my eyes. Height is not that relevant to mention, the foid will ask you directly herself.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
1) her boyfriend is mtn, not ltn
2) at the end of the day, her bf is still fucking her so who cares?

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
1) her boyfriend is mtn, not ltn
2) at the end of the day, her bf is still fucking her so who cares?
Well that would be believable if her onlyfans vids were not with another guy as well.

this is what a cucking is, you single digit iq'd skank

@Warlow @looksmaxxer234 @TRUE_CEL @RetardSubhuman @Jiyn

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Warlow, Looks234 and 4 others