My Chadfish tinder experiment is not working

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
So im trying this chadfish tinder experiment for the second time (first time got the same result), but this time with a different male model's pics, and still he is struggling to go over 10 matches. Even my own pictures got 15 matches in 12 hours, how could he do worse than me? Of the 9 matches that he got in 12 hours, half of them were ugly, but id say 5 of them were above average looking with two of them being hot. The model was a fitness model with a perfect 6pack and physique, he was white, he had a good face with jawline and everything, stereotypical chad. I even said in the bio that he is a model and bodybuilder. So why is this happening? Is it because Tinder has shadow banned my number? I have never been banned from tinder before, and ive never broken any rules, so idk why they would bog my number down so much. Unless, the chadfish experiments are total bullshit, Im just not able to get the same results of hundreds of women begging this guy for cock. What could be the reason?

Last edited:
Dr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Maybe you used obvious pics and foids found out you were larping idk

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
thats not too long you lazy fuck. Its like 4 sentences.
0d3

tinder penalizes you when you open another account within 3 months

tinder penalizes you when you open another account within 3 months
like resetting the account? And, what if you use a different number though with a different device?