My channel is all gone

AstroSky

AstroSky

Silver
All due to stupid crypto scammer. Wont point any fingers but basically they was able to login through a cookie session I had through a FUCKING RAT Config. The fucked changed my phone. My 2fa meant nothing. My backups meant nothing. Literally this fucked removed all my content. Gone. Smashed to atoms. Just to promote a shit coin scammer for idiots who would believe it

Screenshot 20241023 003721 YouTube

This clown world destroying good things from good people and yes I think I'm a good person who wants to or have helped many people asking nothing in return.

The only goodnews is due to having some connections I was able to get in contact with a legit higher up in YouTube who has more control. Let's see where this goes. But basically my piece of advice

1. Don't trust 2fa. There's a thing called sim swapping that most providers can not fully prevent if the attacker is smart enough and knows how to social engineer. Your phone number is a risk. Don't use your phone as a main login EVER. If you do. Use an alt that's not connected to anything and make sure to never share this and use it exclusively for 2fa

2. Get physical security key like this. This will keep and encrypt your logins and add a physical step that attackers can't get by for now. Google allows this and they even sell official keys on their site. Either way. This is a one all be all. With out this key. No login. I highly suggest you buy one asap when you can.
Screenshot 20241023 002057 Amazon Shopping

3. Log out of any sessions on your devices. If your like me and love tech. You probably have many login sessions you forget about. Go in all your accounts and sign out of all sessions. Make sure again that the recovery of all accounts is not using phone method unless it's using that alt that you keep super secure and secret.

4. Don't ever click any links on your email that seems suspicious... obvious...but people fall for this. They are getting good as fuck

5. If you ever get sim swapped. Contact your provider and lock your number untill you resolve your issues.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, iloveboobs, looksmaxxing223 and 6 others
@Clavicular your account could be next

Get you a security key and make sure to never lose it. Trust me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, looksmaxxing223 and Kao
Thank you bhai, I'll buy one.
Better be safe than sorry.

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
Thank you bhai, I'll buy one.
Better be safe than sorry.
They cost a penny but they are a one stop for all this bullshit untill Google patches out this stupid cookie session loop hole. Why the fuck have they not fixed this shit yet?

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
All due to stupid crypto scammer. Wont point any fingers but basically they was able to login through a cookie session I had through a FUCKING RAT Config. The fucked changed my phone. My 2fa meant nothing. My backups meant nothing. Literally this fucked removed all my content. Gone. Smashed to atoms. Just to promote a shit coin scammer for idiots who would believe it

View attachment 3253761

This clown world destroying good things from good people and yes I think I'm a good person who wants to or have helped many people asking nothing in return.

The only goodnews is due to having some connections I was able to get in contact with a legit higher up in YouTube who has more control. Let's see where this goes. But basically my piece of advice

1. Don't trust 2fa. There's a thing called sim swapping that most providers can not fully prevent if the attacker is smart enough and knows how to social engineer. Your phone number is a risk. Don't use your phone as a main login EVER. If you do. Use an alt that's not connected to anything and make sure to never share this and use it exclusively for 2fa

2. Get physical security key like this. This will keep and encrypt your logins and add a physical step that attackers can't get by for now. Google allows this and they even sell official keys on their site. Either way. This is a one all be all. With out this key. No login. I highly suggest you buy one asap when you can.
View attachment 3253759

3. Log out of any sessions on your devices. If your like me and love tech. You probably have many login sessions you forget about. Go in all your accounts and sign out of all sessions. Make sure again that the recovery of all accounts is not using phone method unless it's using that alt that you keep super secure and secret.

4. Don't ever click any links on your email that seems suspicious... obvious...but people fall for this. They are getting good as fuck

5. If you ever get sim swapped. Contact your provider and lock your number untill you resolve your issues.
Did read will look into it more hope the situation sorts out well :Comfy:

Are you still at risk if you don't fuck around with crypto shit?

They cost a penny but they are a one stop for all this bullshit untill Google patches out this stupid cookie session loop hole. Why the fuck have they not fixed this shit yet?
They only care about profit, and the average person doesn't realize how fragile all their accounts are...

Whats the diffrence between the c and 5c one?

Are you still at risk if you don't fuck around with crypto shit?
You are always at risk. As I said better be safe than sorry.

brutal, now that i checked your whole channel is gone lol

are you going to do anything about it?

Update for those who care

Got back into my account using an old phone I forgot about that had root and all these mods I used to do. Managed to log in as it was basically an old approved device.

Kicked the hacker off the entire account but unfortunately YouTube ended up banning them off the entire channel and that includes MINE. So even though I have my Gmail back and secured. My channel is still fucked

I then got an email from YouTube hacker support team and they offered to restore my account if I can prove I have an AdSense account and all the important stuff that proved I'm a YouTube partner. I submitted it. I'll update if they restore my account. Win? Idk. But at least I ended up pulling a win over the stupid dude who was based in England of all places? So weird

Update for those who care

Got back into my account using an old phone I forgot about that had root and all these mods I used to do. Managed to log in as it was basically an old approved device.

Kicked the hacker off the entire account but unfortunately YouTube ended up banning them off the entire channel and that includes MINE. So even though I have my Gmail back and secured. My channel is still fucked

I then got an email from YouTube hacker support team and they offered to restore my account if I can prove I have an AdSense account and all the important stuff that proved I'm a YouTube partner. I submitted it. I'll update if they restore my account. Win? Idk. But at least I ended up pulling a win over the stupid dude who was based in England of all places? So weird
good luck brah hope ur channel gets back u helped me a lot since old time

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
Channel is back. All is good.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969