My cheek is kinda weird

aussielooksmaxxer2

aussielooksmaxxer2

Bronze
Not a big deal I guess but I’m pretty unhappy with the way my left hollow cheek looks, instead of making an ideal L shape where the teeth begins, it kinda curves on the left hand side like in this pic
It’s worth mentioning my right side doesn’t do this but my right masseter is more developed. Does the masseter have an impact on this? Or is it just fat

Attachments

• 66566714-777D-4D52-BE1D-56FBE928AC41.jpeg
    66566714-777D-4D52-BE1D-56FBE928AC41.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 44
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, maxmendietta and Deleted member 9380
caged at drawings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and aussielooksmaxxer2
Not a big deal I guess but I’m pretty unhappy with the way my left hollow cheek looks, instead of making an ideal L shape where the teeth begins, it kinda curves on the left hand side like in this pic
It’s worth mentioning my right side doesn’t do this but my right masseter is more developed. Does the masseter have an impact on this? Or is it just fat
you have terrible bones thats all

Anything in particular? I can bonesmash zygos but that’s it
the zygos are actually good
it seems to me the gonions are fucked
if u had a bigger bigonial width everything would be more defined
but do bonesmash zygos AND gonions
i recomment one set of 100 reps at moderate pressure (until u cause swelling) on every site

the zygos are actually good
it seems to me the gonions are fucked
if u had a bigger bigonial width everything would be more defined
but do bonesmash zygos AND gonions
i recomment one set of 100 reps at moderate pressure (until u cause swelling) on every site
Cheers for the advice. I’ve bonesmashed the cheeks once or twice before but they were already ok so I stopped. Have you had bonesmashing results/ are the side effects of brain damage considerably bad? If you have had results could u please pm

he mogs 90% of the userbase
My nasobial folds and shitty skin (you can’t see them in that pic) would say otherwise but hopefully I can fix these especially the skin

My nasobial folds and shitty skin (you can’t see them in that pic) would say otherwise but hopefully I can fix these especially the skin
jst drink water and use tretinoin and spf

jst drink water and use tretinoin and spf
That’s what I’m hoping on doing, I’m also gonna start taking b carotene and lycopene. But isn’t tretinoin the one that destroys buccal fat?